The Bet

here, you can speak about shark's games. (comment, need help...)

Re: The Bet

Postby domdom » Wed, 19Oct16 18:51

Merci bbeaucoup Lou [img]smile/zoumzoumzeng.gif[/img]
domdom
Pilot fish
 
Posts: 7
Joined: Sat, 10Sep11 23:00

Re: The Bet

Postby LRM » Wed, 19Oct16 20:50

Vous êtes les bienvenus.
Got Wood?
User avatar
LRM
Moderator
 
Posts: 3005
Joined: Wed, 09Apr22 23:00
Location: Citizen of the world, residing in the USA
sex: Masculine

Re: The Bet

Postby Vic » Sun, 19Oct20 20:58

Hi there just wondering if for each scene you got a bad ending ? (scene which are listed in the begining of the game)

N.B. my english suck sorry
Vic
great white shark
 
Posts: 32
Joined: Mon, 12Feb20 11:23
sex: Masculine

Re: The Bet

Postby anmar » Sun, 19Oct20 21:29

hi shark are you doing anther part for the bet thanks [img]images/icones/icon14.gif[/img]
User avatar
anmar
lagoon predator
 
Posts: 104
Joined: Fri, 10Apr09 23:00
Location: england
sex: Masculine

Re: The Bet

Postby shark » Sun, 19Oct20 22:06

Vic wrote:Hi there just wondering if for each scene you got a bad ending ? (scene which are listed in the begining of the game)

N.B. my english suck sorry

No, not all scenes.
User avatar
shark
Site Admin
 
Posts: 4115
Joined: Thu, 06Jul27 23:00
Location: France, Provence
sex: Masculine

Re: The Bet

Postby shark » Sun, 19Oct20 22:07

anmar wrote:hi shark are you doing anther part for the bet thanks [img]images/icones/icon14.gif[/img]

I am currently working on a bonus.
User avatar
shark
Site Admin
 
Posts: 4115
Joined: Thu, 06Jul27 23:00
Location: France, Provence
sex: Masculine

Re: The Bet

Postby anmar » Wed, 19Oct23 04:17

shark wrote:
anmar wrote:hi shark are you doing anther part for the bet thanks [img]images/icones/icon14.gif[/img]

I am currently working on a bonus.

Hi thanks shark [img]images/icones/icon14.gif[/img] [img]images/icones/icon10.gif[/img]
User avatar
anmar
lagoon predator
 
Posts: 104
Joined: Fri, 10Apr09 23:00
Location: england
sex: Masculine

Re: The Bet

Postby lucky loser » Thu, 19Nov07 14:10

Thanks for another excellent game- that was sweet!

:draguelettre:
User avatar
lucky loser
star of the reef
 
Posts: 313
Joined: Sat, 09Sep05 23:00

Re: The Bet

Postby hentaiboy » Fri, 20May22 22:51

I'm stuck at the point when the girl saidto be 18.....the only option i can find is to let the other one touch her tits and lead me to bad ending
hentaiboy
sirens hunter
 
Posts: 21
Joined: Thu, 09Feb26 00:00

Re: The Bet

Postby shark » Sat, 20May23 10:53

hentaiboy wrote:I'm stuck at the point when the girl saidto be 18.....the only option i can find is to let the other one touch her tits and lead me to bad ending

Try other characters...
User avatar
shark
Site Admin
 
Posts: 4115
Joined: Thu, 06Jul27 23:00
Location: France, Provence
sex: Masculine

Re: The Bet

Postby Rikwar » Tue, 20May26 20:44

Thanks for the game Shark so far found one good ending [img]images/icones/icon7.gif[/img] [img]images/icones/icon7.gif[/img]
The greatest danger for most of us is not that our aim is too high and we miss it, but that it is too low and we reach it
User avatar
Rikwar
Great Master of corals
 
Posts: 1115
Joined: Tue, 10Feb09 00:00
sex: Masculine

Previous

Return to Shark's games

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests

eXTReMe Tracker