Twitters Link

You want to speak about the site or downright to participate in its realization? All the ideas and the notices are welcome …

Twitters Link

Postby jfrancois323 » Fri, 14Jun13 21:02

I don't know if it's possible, but i will ask anyway (after i know the answer). It could be good to get a shortcut link (button) like the one for the forum, but for Twitter.

Thank in advance!!
jfrancois323
star of the reef

Re: Twitters Link

Postby xstay-truex » Thu, 14Jul17 14:31

jfrancois323 wrote:I don't know if it's possible, but i will ask anyway (after i know the answer). It could be good to get a shortcut link (button) like the one for the forum, but for Twitter.

Thank in advance!!

De toute façon le twitter est mort.. depuis le 13 Juin (plus d'infos / plus de photos..) On sait même pas quand le prochain jeu sera fini, ou il en est... Le lagoon meurt petit à petit [img]images/icones/icon11.gif[/img]
xstay-truex
great white shark

Postby kokinous » Thu, 14Jul17 17:44

xstay-truex wrote:
jfrancois323 wrote:I don't know if it's possible, but i will ask anyway (after i know the answer). It could be good to get a shortcut link (button) like the one for the forum, but for Twitter.

Thank in advance!!

De toute façon le twitter est mort.. depuis le 13 Juin (plus d'infos / plus de photos..) On sait même pas quand le prochain jeu sera fini, ou il en est... Le lagoon meurt petit à petit [img]images/icones/icon11.gif[/img]

malheureusement pour nous je ressens la meme chose j'ai envoyé un message aucune réponse.
on sait tous que la vie personnelle passe avant mais une réponse brève positive ou négative ne fait pas de mal surtout qu'il faut pas oublié que le site tourne grace aux paiements de 10e de la privbox.
le moindre des chose serait d'avoir des nouvelles de temps en temps.
Last edited by kokinous on Thu, 14Jul17 19:24, edited 1 time in total.
kokinous
lagoon predator

sex: Masculine

Postby LRM » Thu, 14Jul17 18:31

1. I don't twitter (face book either, never will)! There are already too many people in my business! I'm not willing to invite more people into it!!!
2. I cannot absolutely confirm or deny the Lagoon status.
3. I can tell you there are at least 2 projects in the works.

Cut Shark some slack please. For him this is enjoyment, a way to relax, something he enjoys! I know of no way to ruin something I enjoy than to have it become a job!!! He's never abandoned us in the past I see no indication he will in the future. Patience please.
Lou
Got Wood?
LRM

Postby paquito » Thu, 14Jul17 18:47

Heu .... Ce ne sont pas vraiment des dons, c'est plutôt un achat d'accès anticipé aux jeux actuellement dans la private box.

Et en plus c'est l'été, c'est normal qu'il y ait un ralentissement de l'activité.

Guys, it's summer, it's pretty normal to have few activity in this season. Patience is a good thing.
paquito
legend of the South Seas

Postby Greebo » Thu, 14Jul17 19:38

LRM wrote:1. I don't twitter (face book either, never will)! There are already too many people in my business! I'm not willing to invite more people into it!!!
2. I cannot absolutely confirm or deny the Lagoon status.
3. I can tell you there are at least 2 projects in the works.

Cut Shark some slack please. For him this is enjoyment, a way to relax, something he enjoys! I know of no way to ruin something I enjoy than to have it become a job!!! He's never abandoned us in the past I see no indication he will in the future. Patience please.
Lou

As one old codger to another, I think the 'hip', 'with it' verb you were looking for in your first point was 'tweet' not 'twitter' .....but don't quote me on that! :lol:
Greebo
Great Master of corals

Postby shark » Thu, 14Jul17 23:50

Sorry, guys. I'm working a lot on the new game to try to finish it in August... and it's true that I rarely pass on twitter ... I'll post pictures of the game.
shark
Site Admin

Postby kokinous » Fri, 14Jul18 09:54

shark tu as pu contacter jimmy-john pour le jeu car les images montrent que le jeu doit etre monstrueux
kokinous
lagoon predator

Postby shark » Fri, 14Jul18 12:55

Toujours pas de nouvelles de JJ. je vais refaire une tentative pour le joindre.
shark
Site Admin

Postby PinkVendetta » Thu, 14Oct09 08:30

Last edited by PinkVendetta on Wed, 14Nov26 12:56, edited 1 time in total.
PinkVendetta
star of the reef

sex: Female

Postby Jackyda » Fri, 14Oct10 11:47

Oh ! thank you Pink Vendetta, you answerd my question just before I formulate it :" what are you NOT intersted in ? " You are a very active person !!!
Jackyda
great white shark

Postby PinkVendetta » Fri, 14Oct10 13:16

Last edited by PinkVendetta on Wed, 14Nov26 12:56, edited 1 time in total.
PinkVendetta
star of the reef

Postby Jackyda » Fri, 14Oct10 16:14

I really like the way you answer, PV (!) You seem to me a very well "minded" person who thinks a lot and says, or writes only after thinking. Believe me this is not usual , specially at your age, (By the way I'm almost 78, and I hope I' m Begining to understand some things and recognise nice people ! ).
Jackyda
great white shark

Postby PinkVendetta » Fri, 14Oct10 20:54

Last edited by PinkVendetta on Wed, 14Nov26 12:57, edited 1 time in total.
PinkVendetta
star of the reef

Postby Mimailia » Sat, 14Oct11 14:00

PinkVendetta wrote:...your brain is amazing and can do all of that in mili seconds

Blows my mind that hardly anyone under 40 y/o has been taught that. I will probably piss some off here, that is not my intent, but I have heard parents say "I want to give my kids all the things I didn't have".

What they, most always, seem to forget is the important things - common sense, respect for others, a moral compass, etc, are free. Instead they buy, buy, buy, creating an "entitled" little brat.

M
I can't figure out how to use the signature!
Mimailia
star of the reef

Return to Shark's website