quiet forum

You want to speak about the site or downright to participate in its realization? All the ideas and the notices are welcome …

quiet forum

Postby krzysiek88 » Thu, 14Feb20 00:05

it seems that this site is slowly dying :??:
krzysiek88
great white shark

Re: quiet forum

Postby Greebo » Thu, 14Feb20 01:51

Speak for yourself -- I'm just having a cat nap! [img]kator/smiley130.gif[/img]
Greebo
Great Master of corals

sex: Masculine

Postby krzysiek88 » Thu, 14Feb20 10:30

see how many posts per day people write
krzysiek88
great white shark

Postby Squeeky » Thu, 14Feb20 10:40

Unlike el gatto I'm just holding my breathe; things will begin to erupt!
Squeaky is clean, I'm just a tad messy!
Squeeky
Spirit of the oceans

Postby Rikwar » Thu, 14Feb20 18:11

Squeeky wrote:Unlike el gatto I'm just holding my breathe; things will begin to erupt!

What !! ah so most members have there mensies in sync :lol:
The greatest danger for most of us is not that our aim is too high and we miss it, but that it is too low and we reach it
Rikwar
Great Master of corals

Postby Greebo » Thu, 14Feb20 19:53

Hush Rikwar [img]kator/smiley28.gif[/img] -- people might be listening! :lol:
Greebo
Great Master of corals

Postby Greebo » Fri, 14Feb21 01:57

I say, Carruthers, it's dashed quiet here!

Carruthers? You're not Carruthers!

Wel, well, Lady Ffossington-Smythe, you can't fool me no matter how well you disguise yourself!
I'd know those rosy cheeks and full, pouty lips anywhere!
Greebo
Great Master of corals

Postby KOBK » Mon, 14Mar03 08:15

Hi,

I have been around Shark Lagoon for some time now... since public release of the game Wakawai. Yes, it has been a while. I also was member for short time, and enjoyed the benefits from membership. Then the lagoon became quiet.... very quiet. The frequency of releasing new games became longer and longer... and longer.

It would be sorry to see the talent and generosity of the Shark Team go to closure. I understand that there is a beginning and end to all good things, I'm just hoping this is not the end. :(

Thank you for years of entertainment.

I'll keep checking in from time to time. Best wishes,
KOBK
Pilot fish

sex: Female

Postby krzysiek88 » Wed, 14Mar05 22:06

I agree , every time when there is a new game I buys membership and after a month does not make sense to renew because there is nothing new for the next 4 months. I know that is not easy to create a game and everyone is busy with other things but previously were free and were more often plus to this Milly story (I really miss Her ) that why I cant wait for new games and I'm still waiting to see Milly
krzysiek88
great white shark

Postby rkshooter » Mon, 14Apr07 00:02

1000.jpg

Here is a little noise
rkshooter
star of the reef

Postby Squeeky » Mon, 14Apr07 08:39

Enough!

I'm trying to hear her moans ......
Squeaky is clean, I'm just a tad messy!
Squeeky
Spirit of the oceans

Postby jfrancois323 » Tue, 14Apr08 18:58

krzysiek88 wrote:I agree , every time when there is a new game I buys membership and after a month does not make sense to renew because there is nothing new for the next 4 months. I know that is not easy to create a game and everyone is busy with other things but previously were free and were more often plus to this Milly story (I really miss Her ) that why I cant wait for new games and I'm still waiting to see Milly

you should make your own game, it will keep you busy and we also have something to play with!!
jfrancois323
star of the reef

Postby Köpi » Sat, 15Mar14 18:03

I'm not a very active writer in this forum, propably because I have difficulties in writing English, but I surely am a active reader for three years now. Honestly, there have been more active writers in the time I started following this forum, but I don't think it looks as if it's going to die. I feel as if the audience for adult content games is permanently growing, the views of every topic posted in "all sexy" games are amazing. and maybe the games that are released don't come as often as in the beginning of my followship (hope its a word?), but the quality increased a lot and although content of every game increased too and I like that direction.

So instead of grieving because of a dying forum, I wanna thank to everybody who is a active writer vor entertaining and informing me for three years now :D

Although I would be thankful if someone from Germany would contact me to pass on a donation at shark for me. I feel guilty I'm playing his games for so many years now, but never donated. But I don't do paypal and I don't wanna change this. So if someome could help me I would be thankful.

Greetings, Köpi ;)

EDIT: Sorry, I didn't see in the first post, It's a year now. I just saw february :D Think i got the point :D
Köpi
great white shark

Postby LRM » Sat, 15Mar14 19:07

Köpi wrote:Edited
I'm not a very active writer in this forum, probably because I have difficulties in writing English.

Although I would be thankful if someone from Germany would contact me to pass on a donation at shark for me. I feel guilty I'm playing his games for so many years now, but never donated. But I don't do paypal and I don't wanna change this. So if someome could help me I would be thankful.

Shark can no longer use PayPal. This thread may offer an alternative you aren't aware of viewtopic.php?f=5&t=2726.

Your English is fine. There is no official language here. If you're more comfortable post in your native language.
Lou
Got Wood?
LRM

Postby pizzacat » Sun, 15Mar22 09:42

I just found this site today but it seems like a very nice place. ^^
pizzacat
great white shark

Return to Shark's website