"Another Afternoon" - new on Contribution page

You want to speak about the site or downright to participate in its realization? All the ideas and the notices are welcome …

Re: "Another Afternoon" - new on Contribution page

Postby luke » Wed, 14Nov05 13:18

flying_circus wrote:Je suis également bloqué, à la 3eme partie,; lorsqu' Annie caresse Millie tandis que Magnus la pénètre. il y a trois hotspot. un sur la main de Annie, un sur le sexe de magnus et un sur les fesses de magnus. Mais j'ai beau les alterner, ou cliquer super vite, rien n'y fait, je n'obtient pas de resultats hormis un changement de rythme. un conseil serait le bienvenu :)

Il y a un autre spot ailleurs, cherche bien
Que la Force de Shark soit avec toi / May the Shark Force be with you
User avatar
luke
Moderator
 
Posts: 1734
Joined: Thu, 07Jun07 23:00
Location: In my clothes
sex: Masculine

Re: "Another Afternoon" - new on Contribution page

Postby Köpi » Wed, 14Nov05 14:05

Helloooo,

I'm just stuck at 2nd part too.

Since two days I tried many times to get past part two, but I just can't get to the end fo the part. I've read all hints in here, but they all were things i figured out earlier. I'm quite sure that it's something during the anatomy practice, but I just don't know what and I'm sick of playing the beginning of the part the 30th time. I would apreciate any hints or solutions via pm. Thank you in advance :)


Anyway really great game. Although liked the first one.

@bugabaman: I'm "just" 25 years old and I'm playing a lot of games with good reactions, but I'm although having problems moving the mouse with the right speed in some games. For example there was a game a few days ago with the instruction moving fast to the left and slow to the right or something like this. I think it's hard enough to do such tasks in one speed. So i ended up just moving the mouse in one speed until I was done. Just to let you know, you're not alone ;)

Greetings, Köpi ;)
User avatar
Köpi
great white shark
 
Posts: 96
Joined: Sun, 12Feb26 23:18
sex: Masculine

Re: "Another Afternoon" - new on Contribution page

Postby LucaNatoli » Wed, 14Nov05 14:28

Köpi wrote:Helloooo,

I'm just stuck at 2nd part too.

Since two days I tried many times to get past part two, but I just can't get to the end fo the part. I've read all hints in here, but they all were things i figured out earlier. I'm quite sure that it's something during the anatomy practice, but I just don't know what and I'm sick of playing the beginning of the part the 30th time. I would apreciate any hints or solutions via pm. Thank you in advance :)


Anyway really great game. Although liked the first one.

@bugabaman: I'm "just" 25 years old and I'm playing a lot of games with good reactions, but I'm although having problems moving the mouse with the right speed in some games. For example there was a game a few days ago with the instruction moving fast to the left and slow to the right or something like this. I think it's hard enough to do such tasks in one speed. So i ended up just moving the mouse in one speed until I was done. Just to let you know, you're not alone ;)

Greetings, Köpi ;)



I have contacted you via PM.
User avatar
LucaNatoli
Games Master
 
Posts: 244
Joined: Tue, 12Jul03 13:09
Location: Australia
sex: Masculine

Re: "Another Afternoon" - new on Contribution page

Postby Stev-23 » Wed, 14Nov05 18:52

Shoudn't there a text (france, swedish, english) in the game... for me there is nothing...????

Remember for playing the first one there was language

Anyone?
Stev-23
great white shark
 
Posts: 82
Joined: Sat, 12Mar03 21:28
sex: Masculine

Re: "Another Afternoon" - new on Contribution page

Postby Stev-23 » Wed, 14Nov05 18:56

??? Next ???

Also at the 'The Final Exam' game on contribution page??

Yesterday I can play the game... but no time... :(

Now: Unauthorized web site

Anyone??????

What's this`?? [img]images/icones/icon12.gif[/img] [img]images/icones/icon4.gif[/img]
Stev-23
great white shark
 
Posts: 82
Joined: Sat, 12Mar03 21:28
sex: Masculine

Re: "Another Afternoon" - new on Contribution page

Postby shark » Thu, 14Nov06 12:09

Empty the cache of your browser. I changed some codes in the page.
User avatar
shark
Site Admin
 
Posts: 3782
Joined: Thu, 06Jul27 23:00
Location: France, Provence
sex: Masculine

Re: "Another Afternoon" - new on Contribution page

Postby koriba » Thu, 14Nov06 13:16

I'm stuck in Final exam,

I think i found the hot spot in the pink room but it ends in a bad ending.

Plz help. a pm would help
koriba
sirens hunter
 
Posts: 15
Joined: Sat, 12Feb25 00:58
sex: Masculine

Re: "Another Afternoon" - new on Contribution page

Postby luke » Thu, 14Nov06 13:22

As it's mentionned earlier in this thread, the password for the 2nd part is a noun, not an adjective. You'll find your solutions there
Que la Force de Shark soit avec toi / May the Shark Force be with you
User avatar
luke
Moderator
 
Posts: 1734
Joined: Thu, 07Jun07 23:00
Location: In my clothes
sex: Masculine

Re: "Another Afternoon" - new on Contribution page

Postby Stev-23 » Thu, 14Nov06 17:01

OK, the Final Exam game works [img]images/icones/icon7.gif[/img] [img]images/icones/icon13.gif[/img]

But Another Afternoon still always without language :??:
Stev-23
great white shark
 
Posts: 82
Joined: Sat, 12Mar03 21:28
sex: Masculine

Re: "Another Afternoon" - new on Contribution page

Postby shark » Thu, 14Nov06 17:36

Stev-23 wrote:But Another Afternoon still always without language :??:

Test now.
User avatar
shark
Site Admin
 
Posts: 3782
Joined: Thu, 06Jul27 23:00
Location: France, Provence
sex: Masculine

Re: "Another Afternoon" - new on Contribution page

Postby Littlerichard » Fri, 14Nov07 00:02

Why tablets didn't working?

Mellie said "Ooops, how did you find my magic pills? Unfortunatelly, it is wrong, but you lose no attemp this time"

Maybe I again something wrong doing?
Littlerichard
Pilot fish
 
Posts: 5
Joined: Tue, 14Nov04 18:24
sex: Masculine

Re: "Another Afternoon" - new on Contribution page

Postby Greyelf » Fri, 14Nov07 00:07

Littlerichard wrote:Why tablets didn't working?
Mellie said "Ooops, how did you find my magic pills? Unfortunatelly, it is wrong, but you lose no attemp this time"
Maybe I again something wrong doing?

Maybe the blue tables get used later in the game.
Greyelf
star of the reef
 
Posts: 281
Joined: Thu, 14Jun12 03:20
sex: Masculine

Re: "Another Afternoon" - new on Contribution page

Postby Littlerichard » Fri, 14Nov07 00:11

Greyelf wrote:Maybe the blue tables get used later in the game.


Hmm...where? I mean when?

after choice the bedstop i can't catch pills in safe,,,
Littlerichard
Pilot fish
 
Posts: 5
Joined: Tue, 14Nov04 18:24
sex: Masculine

Re: "Another Afternoon" - new on Contribution page

Postby Littlerichard » Fri, 14Nov07 00:19

Ahha

pills - that's only "fitch", yhey doesn't work at part 2

And i find a right road...
Littlerichard
Pilot fish
 
Posts: 5
Joined: Tue, 14Nov04 18:24
sex: Masculine

Re: "Another Afternoon" - new on Contribution page

Postby Stev-23 » Fri, 14Nov07 07:48

shark wrote:
Stev-23 wrote:But Another Afternoon still always without language :??:

Test now.


Great, now it works again [img]images/icones/icon13.gif[/img] [img]images/icones/icon7.gif[/img]
Stev-23
great white shark
 
Posts: 82
Joined: Sat, 12Mar03 21:28
sex: Masculine

PreviousNext

Return to Shark's website

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest

eXTReMe Tracker