"Another Afternoon" - new on Contribution page

You want to speak about the site or downright to participate in its realization? All the ideas and the notices are welcome …

Re: "Another Afternoon" - new on Contribution page

Postby Arkoor55 » Wed, 14Oct29 11:45

i'm stuck in part 3 when Annie was sit on de bed and strock de guy, Mellie touch is boob and pussy .... please someone help me !!! you can reply in franch to !!! thanks, merci !!!
Arkoor55
Pilot fish

sex: Masculine

Postby shark » Wed, 14Oct29 11:50

click on the guy's hand and continues.
clique sur la main du mec et continue.
shark
Site Admin

Postby PinkVendetta » Wed, 14Oct29 11:53

Last edited by PinkVendetta on Wed, 14Nov26 11:43, edited 1 time in total.
PinkVendetta
star of the reef

sex: Female

Postby Bonhomie » Wed, 14Oct29 12:40

I think we should rename her Pink Tornado - she has rather arrived like one.

She's 18 guys and has her opinions, and I think most 18 year olds have yet to learn diplomacy .................. :roi:

and I am still laughing at this Monsieur Shark.

"All the new designers trying to make a first game will be happy to know that they have now, thanks to you, the same tools as microsoft."

Brilliant [img]images/icones/icon7.gif[/img]
Bonhomie
Games Master

Postby PinkVendetta » Wed, 14Oct29 13:03

Last edited by PinkVendetta on Wed, 14Nov26 11:43, edited 1 time in total.
PinkVendetta
star of the reef

sex: Female

Postby jawadde69 » Wed, 14Oct29 15:23

Hi,
I'm really stuck in part 2. I tried several things but always come to the end where I need to retry.
In previous posts I saw that you need patience in the shower, but even with a lot of patience, I can't get to the good ending.
A tip would be very well appreciated

Thanks.
jawadde69
Pilot fish

Postby Spooky » Wed, 14Oct29 19:11

jawadde69 wrote:Hi,
I'm really stuck in part 2. I tried several things but always come to the end where I need to retry.
In previous posts I saw that you need patience in the shower, but even with a lot of patience, I can't get to the good ending.

Thanks.

The password for part 2 is actually a big hint in solving part 2 ;). (as Bonhomie already mentioned two pages earlier ;) )
Last edited by Spooky on Wed, 14Oct29 19:25, edited 1 time in total.
Spooky
great white shark

Postby Spooky » Wed, 14Oct29 19:17

Big kudos to you MSP! I already liked the first game "another afternoon" and in my opinion you got even better in the second! I can't wait for the third release, you left us with many loose strings here ;). [img]images/icones/icon7.gif[/img] [img]images/icones/icon7.gif[/img]
Spooky
great white shark

Postby jfrancois323 » Wed, 14Oct29 21:03

Squeeky wrote:Thanks for the PM.
I'm still trying to understand.

Are you having problems with the text in Shark's dialog boxes, or is it with the imagery?

Certainly he can do something about the text colour, but .... the imagery? I don't understand how that can be addressed. I mean, one takes a photograph, we cannot PhotoShop that if you get my meaning.

not in Shark games, he always take care of the color contrast!
jfrancois323
star of the reef

Postby dutchie » Wed, 14Oct29 22:02

I played it for the first time part 1, 2 and 3 and it is great. Very serious thinking needed in this game but if you think logic it is always coming to a good ending. A big compliment is really earned by MSP. Very good and high expectations on a sequence. Tanks very much.
Dutchie
dutchie
great white shark

Postby NapoleonSolo » Wed, 14Oct29 22:09

Well done and thank you for your efforts in making some good games. I liked your use of the story line throughout both games, I thought it worked well. I also thought the artwork and animation were both good. I hope you continue and make more episodes. [img]images/icones/icon10.gif[/img]
NapoleonSolo
great white shark

Postby Virux » Thu, 14Oct30 00:06

Spooky wrote:
jawadde69 wrote:Hi,

Thanks.

The password for part 2 is actually a big hint in solving part 2 ;). (as Bonhomie already mentioned two pages earlier ;) )

Hi. I know that you already said that the password for part 2 is the hint to solve the problem of the shower and also for do not have rush in the shower. But, i can't pass from the shower scene. Only appears one option in every step from the scene. After that, i can't continue the game. I already 5 times and nothing.

I know that you will repeat yourself again but you can be more specific please.

Thanks
Virux
Pilot fish

Postby JIMMYJOHN » Thu, 14Oct30 02:01

shark wrote:
PinkVendetta wrote: look at Microsoft, for years they released software and Operating systems and left it to the general public to fault find for them, save them a bundle of $$$s and then they corrected the public's errors found..

All the new designers trying to make a first game will be happy to know that they have now, thanks to you, the same tools as microsoft. [img]images/icones/icon15.gif[/img]

Looooooool! You didn't know?
Only for last year, I received 11.8 million bucks in dividends. [img]images/icones/icon15.gif[/img]
Not much but still OK as pocket money.
JIMMYJOHN
lagoon predator

Postby jfrancois323 » Thu, 14Oct30 02:39

JIMMYJOHN wrote:
shark wrote:
PinkVendetta wrote: look at Microsoft, for years they released software and Operating systems and left it to the general public to fault find for them, save them a bundle of $$$s and then they corrected the public's errors found..

All the new designers trying to make a first game will be happy to know that they have now, thanks to you, the same tools as microsoft. [img]images/icones/icon15.gif[/img]

Looooooool! You didn't know?
Only for last year, I received 11.8 million bucks in dividends. [img]images/icones/icon15.gif[/img]
Not much but still OK as pocket money.

it also give a chance to person who know nothing about programming to help the programmers!! :lol:
jfrancois323
star of the reef

Postby ericdenantes44 » Thu, 14Oct30 07:14

Hello , Can you help me in part2 i found many objects but i have every time the same end after 5 times, start again and again.

Can you provide small help about what to find ? Thanks in advance
ericdenantes44
Pilot fish

PreviousNext

Return to Shark's website