"Another Afternoon" - new on Contribution page

You want to speak about the site or downright to participate in its realization? All the ideas and the notices are welcome …

Re: Final Exam

Postby evilexel » Fri, 14Oct31 01:18

After many many attempts at this, I was also stuck at this part aswell.

Ive just found the answer, I will PM you a hint to it

Finally finished it! its a very good game, anyone gets stuck send me a PM
evilexel
Pilot fish

sex: Masculine

Postby xravensfan » Fri, 14Oct31 04:07

Where is this game?
xravensfan
lagoon predator

Postby Graen » Fri, 14Oct31 04:12

xravensfan wrote:Where is this game?

http://sharks-lagoon.fr/contrib/final_exam/tfe.html [img]images/icones/icon7.gif[/img]
Image LoPteam.blogspot.com
Image graenwerks.blogspot.com
Graen
legend of the South Seas

Postby jfrancois323 » Fri, 14Oct31 05:55

kessie8yl wrote:OK I'm getting a bit annoyed by this now.

The end of Part 2 always suggest I search Mellie's room more carefully but no matter how many items I try, only one
the bedpost
results in the game progressing.

I've checked by using the tab in firefox to make sure I've not missed any hotspots and clicked every one it's highlighted. So can someone please either tell me if this is a bug or give me a hint of what it is I am missing. Thanks

you miss something, i got some time to found it, but its easy to find, search more
jfrancois323
star of the reef

Re: "Another Afternoon" - new on Contribution page

Postby Bonhomie » Fri, 14Oct31 11:58

What I did like was the story development at the end.
I did find myself questionning Mellie's behaviour at times, but the end does offer a reason ............... and of course begs for a third episode. :D
Bonhomie
Games Master

Postby MSP » Fri, 14Oct31 14:54

We have a winner in the "search for the secret code" that i mentioned i my previous post...
The lucky winner is NapoleonSolo who will be rewarded with a short animation of Annie doing her thing...
The answer was:
while searching Mellies room you will find a paper on the desk behind the bed, on the paper there is an handwritten series of numbers: "10966 / 2".
If you calculate it you get 5483, and that was the code that should be used to open the safe. Today any four digit code will work...

Happy playing!
\MSP
MSP
sirens hunter

Postby adonis93 » Fri, 14Oct31 23:09

jfrancois323 wrote:
kessie8yl wrote:OK I'm getting a bit annoyed by this now.

The end of Part 2 always suggest I search Mellie's room more carefully but no matter how many items I try, only one
the bedpost
results in the game progressing.

I've checked by using the tab in firefox to make sure I've not missed any hotspots and clicked every one it's highlighted. So can someone please either tell me if this is a bug or give me a hint of what it is I am missing. Thanks

you miss something, i got some time to found it, but its easy to find, search more

This is killing me too...I can't find it anywhere. I am only finding the same thing which seems to be wrong that francois323 is finding. Someone please help!
adonis93
Pilot fish

Postby seyfi » Fri, 14Oct31 23:54

Help please !! I stuck in the shower..in part two! Allways a bad end.... frustratet.What do i wrong ?

Tab key does not help me .... :??: [img]smile/eek.gif[/img]
seyfi
great white shark

Postby jeff » Sat, 14Nov01 02:46

im stuck with final exam in the pink room
jeff
great white shark

Postby jfrancois323 » Sat, 14Nov01 06:53

seyfi wrote:Help please !! I stuck in the shower..in part two! Allways a bad end.... frustratet.What do i wrong ?

Tab key does not help me .... :??: [img]smile/eek.gif[/img]

you miss something before going to the shower
jfrancois323
star of the reef

Postby seyfi » Sat, 14Nov01 22:55

finished

thanks a lot for this great game !!

Can't wait t see what comes in the future .

If i can help here (may be with a german translation) ... let me know !!

I'm a big fan [img]images/icones/icon7.gif[/img] [img]images/icones/icon14.gif[/img]
seyfi
great white shark

Postby redle » Sat, 14Nov01 23:57

They are fun games. I do wish the graphics were larger though. Even if the images were kept small for rendering time and bandwidth, simply letting the flash player scale the images would be nice (I realize it would be a rather low-def image at that point, but would still be my preference).

As for the code in part 2
I tried a code that made sense, and it worked. It's only in now reading later comments in the thread that I see the code was turned off and any code would work.

That being said, if there really is a paper in the room with the code on it, then the hunt for items should be changed. Already I had a bit of a problem with that puzzle (I didn't actually have problems finding the right answer, but I had some issue with game play on the wrong answers). With the images small, and I think my display often shows images darker than others (making a hunt for a hidden item game very difficult), I generally couldn't tell what I was clicking on. All I knew was that the cursor changed. Sometimes clicking would zoom in the display, and sometimes I'd get a, "sorry, wasted try."

The way I would suggest the hunt should work... all the clickable areas remain as they are, but when the player clicks on a "guess" rather than a change viewpoint, a question is presented to the player. Your choice whether you show a blow-up of the item in question and/or name the item (i.e. You've found a banana. Would you like to guess this?). Either way, the player should know they are about to make a guess, and know what item they are guessing.

This changes the nature of the game. Currently people can be penalized for trying to explore and look at the room. It is negative feedback that makes players shy away from exploring. If you give players the option to "cancel" any guess, then they feel they are rewarded by searching because they get to find more objects, rather than "losing" because they clicked in the wrong place.

Still, all-in-all, a rather well done game. Interesting script and nice animations.
redle
star of the reef

Postby bugabaman » Sun, 14Nov02 00:45

Enjoyed the game.
I do not know if I am stuck or there is a problem with the Safari browser. Very close to the end of the game.
Magus starts to have sex with the second girl. Have clicked so long and nothing changes. (It's like he does not penetrate) Used the tab and not other hot spot appears. Clicked across the screen and get nowhere. I guess, for me , the game ends here. Or have I missed something? This is in the 3rd part.
Thanks for any help.
bugabaman
Pilot fish

Postby xravensfan » Sun, 14Nov02 05:03

I am at the same spot as above... although Magus is inside of her... I can switch back and forth between views... but nothing else...
xravensfan
lagoon predator

Postby xravensfan » Sun, 14Nov02 05:19

xravensfan wrote:I am at the same spot as above... although Magus is inside of her... I can switch back and forth between views... but nothing else...

Never mind, got it. The tab helped a ton...

Review - great job. The graphics are nice. Even the hunt for the hot spots is nice... Give you something to look for.

Thansk!
xravensfan
lagoon predator

PreviousNext

Return to Shark's website