"Another Afternoon" - new on Contribution page

You want to speak about the site or downright to participate in its realization? All the ideas and the notices are welcome …

Re: "Another Afternoon" - new on Contribution page

Postby MSP » Sun, 14Nov02 11:57

Thank you redle for the comments about the gameplay while searching the room. very clever!

I am now planning for my next game, and since i like both pussle- and sex games the next game also will be a conbination of the two genres.
\MSP
MSP
sirens hunter

sex: Masculine

Postby Jackyda » Sun, 14Nov02 16:26

Good ! i'l wait...but no too much ??
Jackyda
great white shark

Postby NapoleonSolo » Sun, 14Nov02 22:04

For those of you who are fans of MSP's work, here is the excellent animation I received for correctly answering the puzzle concerning the safe. He has given me permission to share it if I wish and as it would be extremely selfish not to, here it is.

http://www.mediafire.com/download/k68o985eusvw0ac/Annie.swf

Enjoy

NapoleonSolo
NapoleonSolo
great white shark

Postby whynot » Sun, 14Nov02 22:30

Bravo MSP,

Quelle maîtrise des graphismes et des animations !
C'est vraiment une magnifique réalisation.

Merci aussi à Shark de partager son plaisir de faire des jeux et de faire vivre ce site.

Félicitations et merci enfin à tous ceux qui enrichissent les contributions par leurs interventions.
whynot
great white shark

Postby gerhoe » Mon, 14Nov03 18:19

I enjoyed this game
I am stuck when Magnus is penetrating Annie and i can't go on.
Thank you for any help
gerhoe
Pilot fish

Postby spitzertyp » Mon, 14Nov03 19:16

I stucked there too.... [img]images/icones/icon15.gif[/img]

It may last a while ... but at some point you'll left this scene... ;)
spitzertyp
Games Master

Postby bugabaman » Tue, 14Nov04 19:35

I tried that for 15 minutes and never got a change. That is why I suspect there is a problem with the browser. Used the tab key and never got any difference. Played the game again and got stuck in the same place. Que frustration.
bugabaman
Pilot fish

Postby MSP » Tue, 14Nov04 19:51

bugabaman wrote:I tried that for 15 minutes and never got a change. That is why I suspect there is a problem with the browser. Used the tab key and never got any difference. Played the game again and got stuck in the same place. Que frustration.

Hint
click several times and click fast...

\MSP
MSP
sirens hunter

Postby redle » Tue, 14Nov04 22:46

MSP wrote:
bugabaman wrote:I tried that for 15 minutes and never got a change. That is why I suspect there is a problem with the browser. Used the tab key and never got any difference. Played the game again and got stuck in the same place. Que frustration.

Hint
click several times and click fast...

\MSP

Depending on exactly where you are stuck
As MSP wrote, to get things started you need to click fast. If you are past that point where you keep changing viewpoints, then it's hard to tell that it's a separate hotspot, but there are actually 2 hotspots... 1 simply changes viewpoints, but 2 changes rhythm (more behind the guy's ass). Get to the right rhythm and a new hotspot shows up.
redle
star of the reef

Postby Littlerichard » Tue, 14Nov04 22:57

Friends! I'm stuck in a pink room.

When i choose bearing bed - i have some scene and in finaly - @Try again@

What am i missing& Help me, my brain is blow up, is already sporting interest [img]images/icones/icon13.gif[/img]
Littlerichard
Pilot fish

Postby flying_circus » Wed, 14Nov05 01:11

Je suis également bloqué, à la 3eme partie,; lorsqu' Annie caresse Millie tandis que Magnus la pénètre. il y a trois hotspot. un sur la main de Annie, un sur le sexe de magnus et un sur les fesses de magnus. Mais j'ai beau les alterner, ou cliquer super vite, rien n'y fait, je n'obtient pas de resultats hormis un changement de rythme. un conseil serait le bienvenu :)
flying_circus
great white shark

Postby bugabaman » Wed, 14Nov05 02:36

Thank you for the hints. I will try again when I have time to play.

As I have stated, I do enjoy the games but sometimes I have to quit playing because I am not physically able to perform what is needed with the mouse. Not everybody is 20 years old with a Lamborghini fast reaction time.
The last game (the castle one) was a case in point. I got to a point where the kitchen lady was performing oral sex with two men. The object was the switch back and forth at such a rate as to move ahead in the game. I was unable to get past this part. I knew what to do but could not. I much prefer the hot spots that are more a mental challenge than a physical challenge.
This is not a criticism of the designers. But maybe a hint that making parts too physically difficult completely stops the game for some. There is no bypass button to skip a certain part. So even if you know what to do, and you can't, you lose. Rats
bugabaman
Pilot fish

Postby gerhoe » Wed, 14Nov05 09:38

The hint of MSP works on my PC with Firefox but doesn t work with Chrome
The reason why i was stuck [img]images/icones/icon13.gif[/img]
gerhoe
Pilot fish

Postby Mimailia » Wed, 14Nov05 11:32

bugabaman wrote:Not everybody is 20 years old with a Lamborghini fast reaction time.
But maybe a hint that making parts too physically difficult completely stops the game for some. There is no bypass button to skip a certain part.

Well said. Even mainstream games suffer from this. There are 3 or 4 Playstation games that I was never able to finish because mildly arthritic fingers CAN'T work quick enough.

M
I can't figure out how to use the signature!
Mimailia
star of the reef

Postby Greebo » Wed, 14Nov05 11:59

I've just come from Tlaero's new thread on "Mouse or Touch Control" where I mentioned that I usually use my laptop's touchpad -- that's another impediment to fast tricky gameplay even if you have rapid reaction times and haven't been overcome by arthritis.

By the way, youth and Lamborghini ownership don't impart quick reaction times per se -- mine have been around 100-200ms since I first measured them in my twenties and I remember testing them on a specially designed vehicle reaction tester in a museum in München. The person who followed me notched up closer to 1000ms and, scarily, I had seen him parking a top-of-the-range Mercedes sports car just before we entered the museum!
Greebo
Great Master of corals

PreviousNext

Return to Shark's website