"Another Afternoon" - new on Contribution page

You want to speak about the site or downright to participate in its realization? All the ideas and the notices are welcome …

Re: "Another Afternoon" - new on Contribution page

Postby PinkVendetta » Tue, 14Oct28 13:38

Last edited by PinkVendetta on Wed, 14Nov26 11:43, edited 1 time in total.
PinkVendetta
star of the reef

sex: Female

Postby paquito » Tue, 14Oct28 14:06

I have just finished the game and ... it's awsome.
But ... is it normal that I have the same password at the end of the 1st part when I finish it in two different ways ?
paquito
legend of the South Seas

sex: Masculine

Postby LucaNatoli » Tue, 14Oct28 14:15

Awesome, finally completed it.

Makes me think, is there only 1 ending to this game? Guess there is only 1 way to find out, replay it.

Some parts were a little hard to figure out, but in the end you can get through it.

Great game. Two thumbs up [img]images/icones/icon7.gif[/img] [img]images/icones/icon7.gif[/img]
LucaNatoli
Games Master

Postby fucker » Tue, 14Oct28 14:41

can someone please help i'm stuck in the shower scene i cant figure it out ...
fucker
sirens hunter

Postby PinkVendetta » Tue, 14Oct28 14:56

Last edited by PinkVendetta on Wed, 14Nov26 11:43, edited 1 time in total.
PinkVendetta
star of the reef

Postby Bonhomie » Tue, 14Oct28 15:29

fucker wrote:can someone please help i'm stuck in the shower scene i cant figure it out ...

I was too for a long while.
I had some help from PV.
You need to find something other than her plaything during the search - think of the password that starts you on part 2
Bonhomie
Games Master

Postby shark » Tue, 14Oct28 17:48

PinkVendetta wrote:Finished it, good game, well done.
English could have been a bit better and more sex scenes in visual would have been nicer.

Hey Miss, you have always a lot of criticisms about games...They represent many hours of work for designers.
The purpose of this site is to encourage the creation. When will we see your own creations?
shark
Site Admin

Postby PinkVendetta » Tue, 14Oct28 19:23

Last edited by PinkVendetta on Wed, 14Nov26 13:16, edited 1 time in total.
PinkVendetta
star of the reef

Postby Greebo » Tue, 14Oct28 20:53

Hey shark, you earned that! :lol:
Greebo
Great Master of corals

Postby shark » Tue, 14Oct28 21:05

This chick writes only adverse comments. Jimmy John was very touched by her criticism about "Stool Pigeon". I don't know if he will make another game... [img]images/icones/icon5.gif[/img]
I think a "constructive criticism" must not be only a list of flaws.
shark
Site Admin

Postby JIMMYJOHN » Tue, 14Oct28 23:45

shark wrote:This chick writes only adverse comments. Jimmy John was very touched by her criticism about "Stool Pigeon". I don't know if he will make another game... [img]images/icones/icon5.gif[/img]

Pas de pbl pour accepter les critiques constructives, ça peut servir à progresser.
Mais tu connais le proverbe "à cheval donné on ne regarde pas les dents", n'est ce pas?
Eh bien certains n'ont pas compris le principe de la gratuité et de partage sur le net:
ils croient que ça les autorise à dire tout ce qui leur passe par la tête, surtout par MP, des choses qu'ils (elles) n'oseraient pas dire s'ils avaient payé pour, parce que dès ce moment, ils seraient obligés d'accorder une valeur: le prix qu'ils ont payé.
(bon j'arrête là mon délire pseudo philosophique).

Quant à savoir si on fera un prochain jeu, ça ne regarde personne d'autre que le Team, et particulièrement toi et moi, non? ;)
JIMMYJOHN
lagoon predator

Postby Greebo » Wed, 14Oct29 01:07

shark wrote:This chick writes only adverse comments. Jimmy John was very touched by her criticism about "Stool Pigeon". I don't know if he will make another game... [img]images/icones/icon5.gif[/img]

Aren't you being rather harsh there, shark? What is adverse about "Finished it, good game, well done."? Okay so she adds some mild criticism, but surely not worthy of such bitterness? I haven't actually played the game, but Kokinous seemed to agree with PV and you haven't snapped at him yet, also her take on NARCO was far from adverse and shouldn't have upset JIMMYJOHN in any way -- the reverse if anything!
Greebo
Great Master of corals

Postby LucaNatoli » Wed, 14Oct29 01:43

Ok people settle down here [img]images/icones/icon14.gif[/img] .

The game was great in my books, the English may not be top notch but hey, it was understandable in my books.
A lot of devs here, English is not their first language, so i applaude them for doing it in english.

So yeah, great game and don't let any one stop you from making games or novels. [img]images/icones/icon13.gif[/img]

JimmyJohn, you keep making your games. I agree it is your game and the team that does it. Just take all criticism wether good or bad to advantage. I for one do not really care about spelling errors or incorrect pronunciation as the game and visuals triumph over that [img]images/icones/icon13.gif[/img]
LucaNatoli
Games Master

Postby Squeeky » Wed, 14Oct29 01:53

Greebo,
I believe that Shark is looking at a bigger picture.
I can't properly translate JIMMYJOHN's comment but he makes a valid point which appears to suggest a balance in freedom of speech and due sharing on the web.

Ms PV believes that she is quite mature in her outlook. I can't disagree with that as to the various aspects which she seeks to address. I do fear however that she is exhibiting the "brashness of youth". I haven't done a stats survey but I seem to have noticed that her comments across various games and genre do bear quite a negativity. It is not just JIMMYJOHN to which Shark seems to refer but that bigger horizon.

In my exchanges with Hannah she seems to a decent level-headed "kid" but I think that she still has a bit of "growing' ahead of her.
Squeaky is clean, I'm just a tad messy!
Squeeky
Spirit of the oceans

Postby LucaNatoli » Wed, 14Oct29 01:57

Squeeky wrote:Greebo,
I believe that Shark is looking at a bigger picture.
I can't properly translate JIMMYJOHN's comment but he makes a valid point which appears to suggest a balance in freedom of speech and due sharing on the web.

Ms PV believes that she is quite mature in her outlook. I can't disagree with that as to the various aspects which she seeks to address. I do fear however that she is exhibiting the "brashness of youth". I haven't done a stats survey but I seem to have noticed that her comments across various games and genre do bear quite a negativity. It is not just JIMMYJOHN to which Shark seems to refer but that bigger horizon.

In my exchanges with Hannah she seems to a decent level-headed "kid" but I think that she still has a bit of "growing' ahead of her.

Maybe it is the way she worded it that came across harsh and negative. Not too sure. In any case, it should not stop people from creating games or novels [img]images/icones/icon13.gif[/img]
LucaNatoli
Games Master

PreviousNext

Return to Shark's website