"Another Afternoon" - new on Contribution page

You want to speak about the site or downright to participate in its realization? All the ideas and the notices are welcome …

Re: "Another Afternoon" - new on Contribution page

Postby Rambo304 » Tue, 15Feb03 01:14

Does Another Afternoon have "Hints and Walkthroughs" ....??? If yes, it's great...nice game by MSP...but stuck in the TV Scene...getting caught...:(

With hints, it would be great...

Kudos MSP...
Rambo304
Pilot fish

sex: Masculine

Postby LRM » Tue, 15Feb03 03:34

Rambo304 wrote:Does Another Afternoon have "Hints and Walkthroughs" ....??? If yes, it's great...nice game by MSP...but stuck in the TV Scene...getting caught...:(

Kudos MSP...

You know, that's not one of Shark's games? I don't think it uses a help word.
There are 14 pages of posts. Have you looked in earlier posts? Hard for me to believe no one else got help with that scene.
Lou
Got Wood?
LRM

Postby Rikwar » Tue, 15Feb03 08:28

Rambo304 wrote:Does Another Afternoon have "Hints and Walkthroughs" ....??? If yes, it's great...nice game by MSP...but stuck in the TV Scene...getting caught...:(

Kudos MSP...

Have a look here ;)
http://www.pwpwpoker.com/news/game-tips ... tie-1.html
The greatest danger for most of us is not that our aim is too high and we miss it, but that it is too low and we reach it
Rikwar
Great Master of corals

Re: "The final exam"

Postby rsa » Mon, 15Feb16 12:10

bonjour

je suis bloque dans la 2eme party de se jeu lors de la recherche des objets j ai trouve les pilules bleues mais il doit me manquer encore un objet.
Merci de votre aide
rsa
Pilot fish

Postby luke » Tue, 15Feb24 13:21

Les pilules bleues te serviront pour la suite, donc, commence toujours par les prendre.
Maintenant, il faut que tu trouves l'objet dont se sert Mellie. Je suppose que tu as ouvert tous les placards et tous les tiroirs, que tu as cliqué sur tout ce qui était possible et qu'à chaque fois Mellie t'a répondu que ce n'était pas ça ? Qu'est-ce qui reste dans cette pièce ? Un petit indice : l'objet dont se sert Mellie n'est pas mobile.
Que la Force de Shark soit avec toi / May the Shark Force be with you
luke

Postby rsa » Wed, 15Feb25 16:13

ok merci luke je vais continuer mes recherches alors en esperant trouver [img]images/icones/icon13.gif[/img]
rsa
Pilot fish

Postby PinkVendeta » Fri, 17Jan27 22:12

Anyone any ideas what happened to MSP, since the last game not a word, is he still making games?, is he alive and well?

I loved his first two games, was not a fan of the third game.

The animation, the general scene artwork and the renderings in the first two games were all stunning.

Be such a pity if he has given up on making games, any thoughts on what he is up to would be great.
I Am Not speaking From Experience - I Just Have A Vivid Imagination

Hannah
PinkVendeta
legend of the South Seas

sex: Female

Postby MSP » Sat, 17Feb04 13:00

Hello, i'm still here ;-)

I am working on my next creation, but i cant tell when it's completed, hopefully before the summer...

The next "game" will be different from my other games. this will be more like an visual novel with some interactive parts, there will be no "hard to understand moves/clicks combinations" simply pick the correct dialog...
I got the inspiration from "Marble Syrup " if you know about them, but my creation will not be that professional.

The story will be quite long i guess, until today i have wrote more than 1000 sentences of dialog, or 92486 letters to be correct.
There will be animations some times but not all the time.

I have posted a cropped part of the intro picture here https://ibb.co/d7rP5a

When i am done the lagooners will be the first to know! Remember to send some donations to Shark so he can continue run the site...

Have i nice life and start to make your own games!
\\MSP
MSP
sirens hunter

Postby shark » Sat, 17Feb04 13:27

Welcome back. Happy to the news.
shark
Site Admin

Postby PinkVendeta » Mon, 17Feb06 11:17

MSP wrote:Hello, i'm still here ;-)

I am working on my next creation, but i cant tell when it's completed, hopefully before the summer...

The next "game" will be different from my other games. this will be more like an visual novel with some interactive parts, there will be no "hard to understand moves/clicks combinations" simply pick the correct dialog...
I got the inspiration from "Marble Syrup " if you know about them, but my creation will not be that professional.

The story will be quite long i guess, until today i have wrote more than 1000 sentences of dialog, or 92486 letters to be correct.
There will be animations some times but not all the time.

I have posted a cropped part of the intro picture here https://ibb.co/d7rP5a

When i am done the lagooners will be the first to know! Remember to send some donations to Shark so he can continue run the site...

Have i nice life and start to make your own games!
\\MSP

Hmmm, so why the U -Turn on making games in favor of making novels?
I Am Not speaking From Experience - I Just Have A Vivid Imagination

Hannah
PinkVendeta
legend of the South Seas

sex: Female

Postby MSP » Sun, 17Nov19 22:41

Hi. Finally i'm done with my creation!
I was planning to post the thing in the "Free games" section, but i don't think have enough posts to start a new subject?

anyway, the game/story/novel or whatever, is published on NewGrounds, it's still under judgement, but until i managed to create a post in the "Free Games" section you may find it by searching for "synergismia" at NG

Please wait with eventual comments on the thing until there is a real thread available.

And concerning the U-turn... i'm still have not found out what kind of stuff i like to do most, so i try different things, next time maybe i create a "real" game.

\MSP
MSP
sirens hunter

Postby shark » Sun, 17Nov19 23:32

This is very good news, MSP. Of course, you can create a thread in the free games section right now.
shark
Site Admin

Previous

Return to Shark's website