A new fantasy by RKShooter

You want to speak about the site or downright to participate in its realization? All the ideas and the notices are welcome …

Re: A new fantasy by RKShooter

Postby rkshooter » Sat, 13Sep14 15:10

Hot tub was never intended to start a new story, It was so I could render short little sets without all the interaction of full length storylines. However, Hot one,two and three are all related in a continuation story, four is seperate and not related to the first three. In three and in four I have left an opening to continue the stories. In fact I also have a direction scripted that will connect four into the original three if I decide to abandon the idea of stand alone sets. I have been working slowly on the Milly series as well and I have a totally unrelated hot tub story that I currently have completed and I am adding text to it now, It absolutly would be a stand alone story when I finish it, as it has a end and I have not planned any continuation of that story. Now as far as your comment goes, yes I have rendered more of the Beth hot tub storyline, but you really should stop peeking at my renders, it has quite a lot more to render. The issues I am having is in my convertion to the newer Daz software. I am having difficulty bringing the characters over to the new platform, and lots of problems bringing scenes over without re-texturing the entire scene. If you been watching you have seen [img]images/icones/icon13.gif[/img] that Milly and Grace have made it accross and as more make it I will be able to do even more with them.
rkshooter
star of the reef

Postby katakana132 » Mon, 13Sep16 01:14

all of those ideas sounds great. I wish I could get a peek at what's coming haha, but if anything I mentioned before is possible in upcoming parts, I can't wait. Good luck with the conversions.
katakana132
lagoon predator

sex: Masculine

Postby Bonhomie » Mon, 13Sep16 10:13

rkshooter wrote: If you been watching you have seen [img]images/icones/icon13.gif[/img] that Milly and Grace have made it accross and as more make it I will be able to do even more with them.

Ah the good old days .......... :roi:

I still go back and view the early Milly episodes with her friends, and her hot sister.

Milly could be rounded off with a good full on orgy - Ben, Milly and all the girls ................... [img]images/icones/icon7.gif[/img]
Bonhomie
Games Master

Postby PinkVendetta » Sun, 14Oct26 22:26

Last edited by PinkVendetta on Wed, 14Nov26 12:27, edited 1 time in total.
PinkVendetta
star of the reef

sex: Female

Postby Greebo » Mon, 14Oct27 00:19

Just in case RKS is too preoccupied to answer just now, being a family man running his own business, I think I know him well enough now from proofreading and similar interactions to have the temerity to say that he is still interested in creating graphical story lines. The last time I was in touch he reckoned he would be continuing the Milly story line to some degree and had an episode or so mapped out -- I don't know what other irons he has in the fire, but he did have a major setback during a Windows upgrade that trashed much of his graphics workfiles including preworked background stuff and models that he had built up over time. Recovering from this has to take a back seat to life and family!
Greebo
Great Master of corals

Postby PinkVendetta » Mon, 14Oct27 01:11

Last edited by PinkVendetta on Wed, 14Nov26 12:27, edited 1 time in total.
PinkVendetta
star of the reef

sex: Female

Postby rkshooter » Sun, 14Nov02 14:54

100.jpg

You might think that You can make music to touch my soul. I'm not sure. But I know you, and you definitely can hit a "G"
rkshooter
star of the reef

Previous

Return to Shark's website