Alternate payment method to Priv-Box?

You want to speak about the site or downright to participate in its realization? All the ideas and the notices are welcome …

Alternate payment method to Priv-Box?

Postby petuchi13 » Wed, 12Aug08 10:11

Help!!! I'm in a quandary of the worst kind! The card I normally use to pay for Priv-Box (Mastercard) expires this month and the Lagoon doesn't accept my other card (Discover). Is there any other method of paying for a Priv-Box membership or do I just have to wait for my new Mastercard to come in? Thanks in advance.
petuchi13
great white shark

sex: Masculine

Re: Alternate payment method to Priv-Box?

Postby Rikwar » Wed, 12Aug08 11:29

petuchi13 wrote:Help!!! I'm in a quandary of the worst kind! The card I normally use to pay for Priv-Box (Mastercard) expires this month and the Lagoon doesn't accept my other card (Discover). Is there any other method of paying for a Priv-Box membership or do I just have to wait for my new Mastercard to come in? Thanks in advance.

@petuchi13 you should be receiving your new Mastercard before the old one expires, having a Mastercard myself I usually get it one to two weeks before the expire date of the old one ;)
The greatest danger for most of us is not that our aim is too high and we miss it, but that it is too low and we reach it
Rikwar
Great Master of corals

Postby petuchi13 » Wed, 12Aug08 19:46

Hmmm...then perhaps there's a different reason why my payment was denied? I haven't received the new card yet, but my card didn't seem to work last night.
petuchi13
great white shark

Postby Injinuity » Fri, 12Sep21 23:08

I'm having an entirely different problem with the Priv-Box. I went to go subscribe and the link said, "website not activated". Any help is appreciated.
Injinuity
Pilot fish

Postby shark » Fri, 12Sep21 23:31

Indeed, there is currently a problem with the software that manages the
subscription requests. I am trying to solve it with the paysite-cash team.
shark
Site Admin

Postby Warrow » Tue, 12Oct23 17:08

Yes please! an alternative would be nice, for some reason i stopped being able to donate with my visa about two years ago.
All i get is an email saying: CC payment declined on site : the-shark-lagoon.

I'm hardly the only one with this problem, who knows, you might be missing out on a lot of money.
Don't really find it reasonable to switch to mastercard simply to be able to donate here.
Warrow
Pilot fish

Postby shark » Wed, 12Oct24 00:15

Warrow wrote:All i get is an email saying: CC payment declined on site : the-shark-lagoon.

Sorry but PAYSITE-CASH (that I use for the Priv-box payments) is a banking establishment which has its own security requirements. They doesn't transmit any informations about the transactions.
shark
Site Admin

Postby petuchi13 » Sat, 12Oct27 05:56

Warrow wrote:Yes please! an alternative would be nice, for some reason i stopped being able to donate with my visa about two years ago.
All i get is an email saying: CC payment declined on site : the-shark-lagoon.

I'm hardly the only one with this problem, who knows, you might be missing out on a lot of money.
Don't really find it reasonable to switch to mastercard simply to be able to donate here.

I've been experiencing this same problem for two weeks now. I've gotten a new mastercard which has been validated, but still my payments are getting declined. I'm going to guess that this is probably an issue with the paysite-cash, but I just wanted people to be aware that, if they have complications with getting priv-box access, that is a potential problem.
petuchi13
great white shark

Postby Greebo » Wed, 12Nov14 17:34

PayPal are bigotted puritans! They don't wan't to get their lily white hands dirty.
Greebo
Great Master of corals

Postby bfmmazi » Wed, 13Sep18 22:13

My credit cards (Mastercard or Amex) do not work anymore on paysite-cash, i always get the "payment refused" message.
Even though i was able to pay some half a year ago...
Isn't there an other possibility to donate? I am dying to play the new games...
bfmmazi
Pilot fish

Postby Janecki23 » Mon, 13Sep23 18:29

I have the same problem - a year ago being able to pay and now always declined.

Any other method of payment?
Janecki23
sirens hunter

Postby Solid Snake » Mon, 13Sep30 18:00

Oui, Maître Sharks !!! ... Trouvez-nous d'autres solutions.

Suite à certaines dispositions, je n'ai pas de Carte Bleue et pourtant, je souhaite vous aider financièrement à faire vivre ce magnifique site.
En y réfléchissant bien, je suis persuadé que vous pouvez trouver un moyen de trancher cette difficulté.
Solid Snake
great white shark

Postby shark » Mon, 13Sep30 19:10

Comme je l'ai déjà expliqué, PAYPAL a blacklisté mon adresse IP pour non respect de la réglementation (vente de produit à caractère sexuel, j'aurais du proposer des kalachnikov à la vente, j'aurais eu moins de problèmes). J'ai donc du me rabattre sur PAYSITE-CASH qui, en bon site français, accepte les transactions sur les produits adultes, LOL). Mais une des conditions de PAYSITE CASH est que les transaction ne doivent pas être proposées par utilisation d'un autre prestataire (malin non?). Voilà, c'est aussi simple que ça... Bon pour les ladies, je veux bien faire un effort, j'offre un accès à la priv box pour tout envois de photos intimes... [img]images/icones/icon17.gif[/img]
shark
Site Admin

Postby Solid Snake » Mon, 13Sep30 21:22

Peut-être un paiement en nature ou en liquide ? ...
Solid Snake
great white shark

Postby LRM » Mon, 13Sep30 22:48

Is that French for take it out in trade?
Got Wood?
LRM

Next

Return to Shark's website