My little gameidea: Wendys studiegroup

You want to speak about the site or downright to participate in its realization? All the ideas and the notices are welcome …

My little gameidea: Wendys studiegroup

Postby alfonsen » Fri, 12Feb03 20:00

Hi first off all i loves Sharks game,soo Thank you MR. Shark.....My favorit is Sensual exsperiment, but injoys all of sharks girl on girl action, so my idea only invulves girls, but shark can take it and run with it as he wants, if he wants..........My idear: Midtterms is coming op and Wendy and cloe has some problems in math, so ther inviting exchange student and mathgeni Lai Lani(In my fantasi she is chinise) to a studie/slumberparty, there quite taken by lai lanis sweet innocense, and decits to try to seduce her......
Gameplay scene 1:The girls sits at wendys desk studying...slowly raise the meter by "accidently" touch and rub Lais body(legs,arm....nothing too serius) in between touch wendy and cloe´s more private parts(dont get cauth by lai, ore she will end the night)at some point lai complaine over her new glases is givin her a headeak, one of the girls starts massaging her back and neck with some wandering hands, still nothing to serius,touching her boobs directly instant game over,while the other remuves her glasses,loses her ponytail and caressing her check(lai really starts injoying the girls touch)afterward the girls desits it is time for a break and moves to the sofa.

Scene 2 The girls starts chatting about boys and sex and Lai admits she is total innocent she has never kissed a boy before, because she is far too shy and dont know how, wendy and cloe is more than happy too teach,and ask if she wood like too learn.....game play senario (here i think lai shout have 2 meters one with how hot she is and one with her shyness(full) and some buttons with diffrent kisses and hand/touch like in some of the older games)Lai sits inbetween the others and there taking turns kissing and caressing her,the hotter she gets the longer you can go,but go too fast and her shyness meter goes op and if maxed out you lose.......At some point where lai is soo close to completly give in, Nanny enters with some soft drinks(you know the drill...get your hands out of lais pants before getting caught)and lai ends up spilling her drink all over herself because of the stat she is in, and the scares of almoust being caught.....at thise point the game splits one girl follows lai to the bathroom and the other stays with Nanny.....

Scene 3: lets say cloe is the one following lai to the bathroom, in there cloe comforts lai thats nanny didnt see a thing and contiue too caress and seduce her by touching, rubbing, kissing and slowly undressing her, break her last barrier of shyness and end up with some sweet lesbian lovemaking on the floor and later in wendys bed....

The nanny part: througth out the game nanny has interfering with the girls sweet play(you have to succesfully hide what your doing)but actually nanny have spyid on the girls for some time and injoyed the show soo much that she has too touch herself(maybe a touching/hiding game in the slower parts in the beginning)and is therefore wery horny now....but wat nanny dont knows is that wendy caught her right handet mastrubating while spying on them......and when cloe and lai leaves decides too teach her noisy nanny a lesson........

Scene 4: Nannys lesson(the part leading up to this is a bit hazy...maybe wendy confronts nanny about spying on them or maybe she starts spying on nanny after the drink incident and catching nanny in bed mastrubating and forces herself on her(we have learned from previous game that nanny it somewhat submissiv by nature)and she is soo horny that she cant withstand wendys charme.....I like the senario from the last scene of SFD1, nanny tied to the bed helpless to wendys every fantasy and desire....i like the view used in the ekstra scene in DAS3( the glasstoy part combined with some object hunting)wendy going thought nannys stuff to use on her like candles(the possibility too use more than 1 at a time wood be cool)a brush(some light spanking maybe and the handel it usefull too) clothespin(nippleclam) ect and finally wendy finds nannys secret drawers and it is much naughtyer than last we looked in it(in SFD1)......i wood love too use multible object at the same time like 2 candels as a dp tool and i wood also love to see nanny taking one something big....and i do think that nanny once dreamt that wendy gives her 4 fingers if i remembers correct..so lets forfill that fantasy.....

One of my ingame idear whas that there through out the game were hidden object to use later as a bonus, like in first scene in the Hall when wendy nanny and cloe greatings lai (it a small taking scene so havent mentions it before)one a table is a bowl of fruit if you push it you gets some grapes(can be eaten from many funny places)and a banana(you know what for)if you dont find thise object you have only the option too finish lai with your fingers, but if you have it you can use it and maybe some of wendys toys aswell........

I have tryed to flesh out my idea as much as possible so the overall gameidear was clear....but have never wrigting something like this before so i hope im on the wright patch...and it isent total useless in its form.....And as you can see/read english isent my first langause and im also i bit dyslextic(is that right)soo i hope my post is somewhat readable...and not just total geberish
Last edited by alfonsen on Tue, 12Feb21 23:08, edited 1 time in total.
alfonsen
great white shark

sex: Masculine

Re: My little gameidea: Wendys studiegroup

Postby shark » Fri, 12Feb03 22:42

There are several interesting ideas. Perhaps not enough to make a complete game but certainly some scenes to be included in a future episode.
Thx
shark
Site Admin

Postby alfonsen » Fri, 12Feb24 11:39

Hi Shark im glad you liked it....Its was never ment as a hole game more a first lose draft, that you coudt run with if you wanted....If you have a lot of smaller game/scene idears without a red tread, to make a single game in stores, one of my other idears was a game built over the Truth or dare/spin the bottle concept,eatch queastion/spin leading to a scene, maybe involving the girls from Wendys dorm, it woud give you a base for a lot of diferent single gameplay scenes, like Wendy and Cloes first lesbian expirenens(it couth happen because a boy that wendy really likes inwiets another girl to prom or something insted of her and Cloe as that good friend she is tryes to cumforts her.......)maybe a Cloe adventure without wendy, i really liked the girl from SFD2(cant remember her name right now)so woud love a scene with her(maybe Wendy knows her from school and dreams about her because she think she is hot)
alfonsen
great white shark

Postby Stev-23 » Sat, 12Mar03 21:38

Ich hätte auch eine Idee:

Marie und Novelle sind in einem Internat untergebracht. Beide sind gerade erst 18 Jahre alt geworden.
Sie haben den ersten Schultag im Jahr. Zuerst geht es unter die Dusche, Marie duscht, während Novelle auf die Toilette
muss. Dann ziehen sie sich an. BH und Slip werden an diesem Tag weggelassen.
Es werden nur Hotpants und Top + FlipFlops angezogen.
1. Stunde: Untersuchung beim Arzt
2. Stunde: Unterricht Sexualkunde

Bei der Unterschung beim Arzt müssen sich die Mädchen komplett ausziehen. Der Arzt ist ca. 50 Jahre alt. Er untersucht zuerst ihre
Oberkörper, dann die tieferen Regionen. Die Mädchen werden dadurch stimuliert und werden geil. Sie verführen den Arzt, einen Dreier mit ihnen zu machen.

In der zweiten Stunde bei Sexualkunde ist eine ca. 40 Jahre alte Lehrerin anwesend. Sie erklärt die Theorie über den menschlichen Körper. Sie bittet dazu zwei Versuchsobjekte (Schüler) für die praktische Darstellung nach vorne. Die Schüler (Marie ist das Mädchen) müssen sich komplett ausziehen und sie erklärt die Körperteile und beordert jeden weiteren Schritt, was die Schüler gegenseitig machen sollen, damit Erregung entsteht. Die Klasse schaut gespannt zu. Der Penis von dem Jungen wird dann langsam steif und es kommt zum Sex zwischen den beiden vor der gesamten Klasse. Die Lehrerin ist mittlerweile aber auch geil geworden und zeiht sich auch aus, schnappt sich einen Jungen aus der Klasse und fordert alle anderen dazu auf, dasselbe zu tun und es miteinander zumachen...

----

Hoffe es gefällt - ist ausbaufähig, aber evtl. kann man ja etwas für eine gute Geschichte gebrauchen. Hoffe übrigens, dass bald ein neues Spiel veröffentlicht wird... Termin gibt es noch keinen oder?
Stev-23
great white shark

Return to Shark's website