Wendy Back at School: Game Idea

You want to speak about the site or downright to participate in its realization? All the ideas and the notices are welcome …

Re: Wendy Back at School: Game Idea

Postby Greebo » Sat, 11Dec24 11:15

Wutaro wrote:...i guess my cheerleader idea was "too american" but i'm sure theres cheerleaders in other countries too :lol:

Certainly there are cheerleaders in other countries -- a group from my son's year group at school became good enough to win an international competition over in the US, but all they did apart from normal schoolwork was cheerleading. They certainly didn't do any of the extracurricular activities that modern legend would have it American cheerleaders get up to. The school and sports environments would appear to be vastly different and in England do not lend themselves to "intimate liaisons" of the nature of American folklore (or are we foreigners being mislead by the raunchy myths?)
Greebo
Great Master of corals

sex: Masculine

Postby Hey Chief » Sat, 11Dec31 07:32

I an sorry to tell you this, but it has been my experience the the "legend" and myths are just wishful dreaming for 99.99% of the stories told.
Hey Chief
lagoon predator

Postby Loup Garou » Sat, 11Dec31 21:50

Well..... Most myths are, in some way, based on fact. Sure, that fact is miniscule and is distorted over time, but..........
Loup Garou
star of the reef

Postby Hey Chief » Sun, 12Jan01 06:20

That is so true and with out dreams, then life would be so darn hard (as if it is not hard enough now).
Hey Chief
lagoon predator

Postby Bash » Fri, 12Feb24 14:30

If i'm right in Horny Afternoon 3 the girls where on vaction then so it still could be possible but just having her 19th birthday i'm not sure what the leaving age is in the USA?....may instead of school it could be colledge or Uni and they could take the boys they meet at wendy's b,day to a fratt party...but i just cant think of a way to get nanny there....lol.....what do you think?
Bash
sirens hunter

Postby Loup Garou » Fri, 12Feb24 20:24

About the only way I can think of Nanny being involved in it is if the parents send her with the girls to keep an eye on them. She could get a job as "Dorm Mother" at the college (the position is usually given to graduate students, but...). In such a position, she would be living in the same dorm, have her own room, and, most likely, spend a lot of her time counseling freshmen girls and letting girls in to the facility at 2 a.m. because they forgot to take their keys with them.
Loup Garou
star of the reef

Postby Wutaro » Wed, 12Feb29 02:09

i don't think Nanny is really needed, putting Wendy in a new enviornment offers the chance for plenty of new encounters. the previously mentioned gangbang with the schools sports team being one, but i'd also love to see Wendy blowing one of her teachers under his desk for some trivial reason like going from an A- to an A on a recent paper, i just think it could be a lot of fun to see
Wutaro
great white shark

Postby isula20 » Thu, 12Mar08 15:34

Why not plan a day out of night wendy chloe and their school to join the boys in a secret location by the girls and make them a little orgy.

In addition to wendy chloe and felt good between her during the internship, so it must also appear in your Fiare new game
isula20
Pilot fish

Postby petuchi13 » Sat, 12Mar10 12:42

I like the "field trip" premise of your idea isula. Maybe make it intentionally a co-ed field trip chaperoned by Kenny's mom and Nanny possibly. The game starts out with the bus ride there where Wendy, Chloe, and several others sneak in naughty behavior on the bus and try to avoid the watchful eyes of the chaperones. Later, the naughty co-eds sneak about the woods to skinny-dip and engage in other salacious things while eluding the chaperones, who may find their own fun.
petuchi13
great white shark

Postby Wutaro » Mon, 12Mar12 06:15

i know she has a huge following but Nanny doesn't have any real place in a school setting and i'd rather she stay at home. if nothing else i suppose a scene of what she's doing with her free time now that wendy is away could be a bonus
Wutaro
great white shark

Postby petuchi13 » Mon, 12Mar12 11:42

Oh I never intended for Nanny to have a true place on the "field trip"; after all, she's not Wendy's minder (at least she's not intended to be). I merely suggested it as a possibility.
petuchi13
great white shark

Postby isula20 » Mon, 12Mar12 18:48

Nanny has nothing to do in this game, but it might well appear on a weekend or during a few days holiday at home.
Rather I would see the aprrentissage wendy chloe and to love in this episode. After some fun girls night in the boarding school or even in the shower, why not include the golden boys night out secret or unauthorized. After we can also consider a punishment if they ever get caught in order to spice up the game
isula20
Pilot fish

Postby petuchi13 » Tue, 12Mar13 09:05

Perhaps something in the vein of the school chums who decided to stay at university during spring break (do they have a comparable school holiday in Europe?), thus making them the responsibility of the school, who would punish them if they were to get caught doing something scandelous?
petuchi13
great white shark

Postby Squeeky » Fri, 12Mar16 05:47

We really have to come to grips with one important factor, no underage portrayals.

I wonder? Could a school re-union suffice? I'm not about to propose a story but the theme might be that the girls, now not considered minors, have arranged a weekend at the school.
You consider the logistics.
Some girls have invited youth from the area (sneaked into dormitories).
As the party unfolds pairings or groups reflect upon their "innocent" years and reenact them.

We don't get the "first" engagements but we could get a good "mirror" without compromising the age limitation.
Squeaky is clean, I'm just a tad messy!
Squeeky
Spirit of the oceans

Postby Graen » Fri, 12Mar16 06:22

In my opinion, focusing on the past isn't the way to go with Wendy & Co. The games should continue with her adventures into adulthood.

The ending I had originally conceived of for my entry in the contest involved Wendy confronting Nanny about her sexual exploits and her treating Wendy like a little child, culminating in Wendy leaving her home but having Nanny come along to help her in her new life away from her parents... But then again, it also mentioned Wendy's penchant for raping half the people she has sex with so... Maybe it's for the best that storyline didn't win. :crazy:
Image LoPteam.blogspot.com
Image graenwerks.blogspot.com
Graen
legend of the South Seas

PreviousNext

Return to Shark's website