Wendy Back at School: Game Idea

You want to speak about the site or downright to participate in its realization? All the ideas and the notices are welcome …

Re: Wendy Back at School: Game Idea

Postby Loup Garou » Sat, 11Oct22 19:46

i have often thought about who corrupted who, was Wendy the good girl or did she lead Chloe down the path of sexual indulgence

Or... were they both innocent until they ran into each other and, as comrades in arms, they charged down "the path of sexual indulgence" together.
Loup Garou
star of the reef

sex: Masculine

Postby LRM » Sat, 11Oct22 23:20

Loup Garou wrote:
i have often thought about who corrupted who, was Wendy the good girl or did she lead Chloe down the path of sexual indulgence

Or... were they both innocent until they ran into each other and, as comrades in arms, they charged down "the path of sexual indulgence" together.

Or perhaps as underclassmen an upperclassman we have yet to meet introduced them to the pleasures of the flesh. Once the gates were opened a flood of pent up desire drove their daily lives.
Lou
Got Wood?
LRM

Postby Squeeky » Thu, 11Oct27 09:57

Raelee wrote:How about Wendy and Cloe are on their way to their new school/college and they start talking about how they met in the boarding school, and we see many of their adventures including the loss of each's virginity.

Memories presented as 'flashbacks' might be interesting but I fear that there might be issues with Shark's "18yo" rule.

I could imagine Cloe and Wendy as cousins or being of families living close together as little girls (at least one family relocates) but the little girls have noticed someone a little different to themselves. Curious questions are suppressed and so the girls have find their own answers, magazines, peep-holes, peer gossip?

The big question still would remain, "children"!
Squeaky is clean, I'm just a tad messy!
Squeeky
Spirit of the oceans

Postby shark » Thu, 11Oct27 20:50

That's the problem. In "Wendy birthday party" Wendy celebrate her 19th birthday. Her meeting with Cloe at the boarding school must take place after (or during) her 18° birthday.
shark
Site Admin

Postby Dolphin-BR » Sun, 11Oct30 22:35

Squeeky wrote:...
Memories presented as 'flashbacks' might be interesting but I fear that there might be issues with Shark's "18yo" rule. ...

It's Shark's site, it's Shark's game, it's Shark's rule period
I don't have a problem with that. But I have to comment about it, since I've seen the same "rule" in some AIF games too.
From my point of view, these games are not meant to be played by underage people, they don't involve real people, they're just a work of fiction, fantasy, therefore no age limitation rules should apply. If Vladimir Nabokov was alive today, he wouldn't be able to release his master-piece "Lolita" today under this "rule".
Dolphin-BR
star of the reef

Postby Wutaro » Sun, 11Nov13 21:24

shark wrote:That's the problem. In "Wendy birthday party" Wendy celebrate her 19th birthday. Her meeting with Cloe at the boarding school must take place after (or during) her 18° birthday.

that is something i thought of too, but i don't see any real reason why any specific time period has to be set, i could see it starting out in wendys room looking through some old pictures of her and Chole at school, then she remembers something that happened just last year or something along those lines
Wutaro
great white shark

Postby Hey Chief » Wed, 11Nov30 05:46

Remember that this same problem of age came up and we lost Jane from the forum because of it. I think we will have to live with the rule and not try and bend it to suit our needs.
Hey Chief
Hey Chief
lagoon predator

Postby odinoz » Fri, 11Dec16 18:50

well they both may have lost an year of school, that would make them 18 but in the highschool...
odinoz
Pilot fish

Postby Hey Chief » Mon, 11Dec19 07:15

Now that would work, so now build on that!
Hey Chief
lagoon predator

Postby Wutaro » Wed, 11Dec21 01:36

in HA 1 Wendy is obviously 18 and she says she is only on break from school, so clearly she goes back while still of legal age [img]images/icones/icon10.gif[/img]
Wutaro
great white shark

Postby thehawk » Fri, 11Dec23 01:53

If wendy goes back to school after her birthday party she should stay in contact with her new boyfriend.
if he is not around they can do some online webcam chat/sex.
thehawk
Pilot fish

Postby Greebo » Fri, 11Dec23 02:55

thehawk wrote:If wendy goes back to school after her birthday party she should stay in contact with her new boyfriend.
if he is not around they can do some online webcam chat/sex.

I'm afraid you're rather missing the point. Unless I'm very much mistaken, what is being discussed is a sort of "prequel" game dealing with the days when Wendy (and also Chloe) had their first sexual experiences back at boarding school. Due to the constraints placed by shark's site rules on games and the like, they would have to be over 18 years old at the time.

I must say that when I first played HA1, I was unaware of this rule and thought Wendy was supposed to 16/17 years old, which would make sense in England, but, I understand, not in France in modern times, nor in many (but by no means all) of the States of America!
Greebo
Great Master of corals

Postby Hey Chief » Fri, 11Dec23 23:11

To continue in this thread I feel that we should look not at why we can not but how we can come up with a story line that fits with the rules of the game. Maybe they have a weekend at the beach and ............ Or maybe after a "bitch" of a mid term back in the dorm ............. Lets use or ideas in a positive way.
The Chief [img]images/icones/icon7.gif[/img] [img]images/icones/icon13.gif[/img]
Hey Chief
lagoon predator

Postby Wutaro » Sat, 11Dec24 02:10

i still say one of the best ways to open would be Wendy at home in her room and she's looking through pictures maybe even a yearbook and she flashes back to one particular adventure she had the previous semestar, heh like you guys said i guess my cheerleader idea was "too american" but i'm sure theres cheerleaders in other countries too :lol:
Wutaro
great white shark

Postby Squeeky » Sat, 11Dec24 02:38

Quite frankly I feel that you are "flogging a dead horse" (maybe not), but I think, if we want more of Wendy then we need to move on, let us follow her "timeline". I don't know if it would work, but in future games the girls to make some reference to events, without actual imagery, eg "Oh! This is like when we coated the apprentice gardener's jewels with cream at that secret party we had in the conservatory." or "Oohh! This vibrator, better than when you poked me with the toothbrush for the first time that night after choir practice!"

Hmmm. Let's see. I still think that the concept is dead, but if someone is creative a script could read with the girls involved in some current activity in which many references to school experiences are paralleled. For that to have any chance of success there would have to be gameplay trappings (find hotspot x, do some action with it, etc). At least one or two endings, not necessarily "bad", but not arriving at the best outcome would obviously have considerable favour.
Squeaky is clean, I'm just a tad messy!
Squeeky
Spirit of the oceans

PreviousNext

Return to Shark's website