need help ...

You want to speak about the site or downright to participate in its realization? All the ideas and the notices are welcome …

Re: need help ...

Postby shark » Sat, 06Aug12 01:44

I tried to make an English translation for the images series called "sandy" on the site...
you can find it here:
http://shark.sexyandfunny.com/3dpic5_files/e001.html

Somebody would be nice to make the correction and to send me modification by e-mail:
sharkinabluelagoon@wanadoo.fr

thanks in advance for this friend
shark
Site Admin

sex: Masculine

Postby Chunli_49 » Mon, 06Aug14 15:59

In this afternoon, I was resting near the swimming pool, by thinking again about my morning meeting: on the village market, I had got acquainted with Sandy, our neighbour’s girl...,
The young girl who was studing sociology in London, had totally bound me by a spell, I have to admit it, by her coolness and her beauty.

I would translate that to:

In the afternoon, I was resting near the swimming pool, thinking again about my morning meeting at the village market, where I had just become acquainted with Sandy, our neighbour's daughter (?).
She was studying sociology in London.Her sultry nature and her beauty, I have to admit, had me bound by a spell.
Chunli_49
sirens hunter

Postby shark » Mon, 06Aug14 23:10

Really, thank you for your work... I changed the text
If you can look at the following pages, you will give me a precious help...
shark
Site Admin

sex: Masculine

Postby funny » Tue, 06Aug15 02:31

2nd Slide:

I had announced to her my desire to see her again and since, I could not stop thinking, just a moment, to her perfume and to her skin sweetness, which I had succeeded to touch, in a furtive gesture...

"I told her that I had to see her again. I could not stop thinking about the smell of her perfume, and the sweetness of her skin, which I had dared to touch"
funny
lagoon predator

Postby funny » Tue, 06Aug15 02:35

3rd slide:

Lost in my musing, it's almost without surprise that I heard the garden-gate opening and that I saw her approaching...
Had she felt my desires and was she pulled by the curiosity, or was it only a courtesy visit?.

"Lost in my dreams, it seemed normal to hear the garden gate open and see her approach...Had she understood my desire and come to find out more, or was this only a friendly visit?"
funny
lagoon predator

Postby funny » Tue, 06Aug15 02:45

4th slide:

I suggested, naturally, that she undress herself, in order to take advantage of the sun and the swimming pool. She accepted by announcing that she had no swimsuit and would stay in underclothing, if that did not disturb me...
In spite of the modesty of her words, I could not refrain from detecting in her voice a ambiguouser tone than her words

"I invited her to undress herself so that she could take advantage of the sun and swimming pool. She said that she did not have a swimsuit, and wondered if it would bother me if she stayed in her underwear. Despite how plainly she said it, I could not help feeling something more suggestive in her words."
funny
lagoon predator

Postby funny » Tue, 06Aug15 02:49

5th slide:

Thin and slender, she had to be hardly twenty years old… Her young and muscular body let me imagine soft embraces...

"Shapely and slender, she had to be hardly twenty years old...Her young toned body made dream of touching her."
funny
lagoon predator

Postby funny » Tue, 06Aug15 02:52

6th slide:

When she came to sit down near me, I pointed out to her that it was pity to don't take totally advantage of the August sun, and I suggested her to get rid of her bra....

"When she sat down near me, I suggested that she remove her bra to take advantage of the August sun."
funny
lagoon predator

Postby funny » Tue, 06Aug15 02:54

7th slide:

She removed it very slowly, as if she had guessed how much I wanted to admire her pretty breasts...

"She removed her bra slowly, feeling how much I wanted to see her..."
funny
lagoon predator

Postby funny » Tue, 06Aug15 02:56

8th slide:

Then, without a word, she approached the swimming pool and dived cheerfully into the cool water...

"Then, without a word, she walked to the swimming pool and dived into the cooling water..."
funny
lagoon predator

Postby funny » Tue, 06Aug15 02:59

9th slide:

I understood that she did not wish that I join her but rather than I look at her...

"I could tell that she did not want me to join her, but only to sit and admire her looks..."
funny
lagoon predator

Postby funny » Tue, 06Aug15 03:02

10th slide:

She swirled and stretched with skilful movements, only in the purpose to make me admire her body under the most exciting views...

"She moved with grace and subtle beauty, putting her body in seductive poses that left me filled with desire..."
funny
lagoon predator

Postby funny » Tue, 06Aug15 03:07

11th slide:

As tired of playing alone, she went out of some water and approached me by smiling...

"Seeming bored swimming alone, she started to come out of the water with a playful smile on her face..."
funny
lagoon predator

Postby funny » Tue, 06Aug15 03:09

12th slide:

Approaching slowly my hands of her hips, I seize her panties that the water had made transparent, and slide them along her thighs…

"Slowly I put my hands on her hips and slid her wet panties down her thighs..."
funny
lagoon predator

Postby funny » Tue, 06Aug15 03:12

13th slide:

Instinctively, she had covered her sex with the hands, as a reflex which was a proof of her fears.
Manifestly, I had awakened her curiosity and her desire, but her inexperience still held her..

"Nervously she covered herself with her hands. I had awakened her curiosity and desire, however her fear still held her back...."
funny
lagoon predator

Next

Return to Shark's website