Thank You

You want to speak about the site or downright to participate in its realization? All the ideas and the notices are welcome …

Re: Thank You

Postby prof_hastig » Wed, 07Jul11 15:31

Hello Shark,

I love your games, they are tremendous and really sophisticated.

Especially "Don't wake her up" is very smooth and stands out from the crowd of all these "rub and click like a champion" games.

This apply for your Beach-Series as well. What I like on this is, that the guy is composed of more that a "virtual dick" and the "hold the mouse to enjoy the action" instead of the above mentioned rubbing.

So keep going! (I could enjoy a new game every day ;-) )

Merci beaucoup!

ph
prof_hastig
sirens hunter

Postby shark-admin » Wed, 07Jul11 20:55

thank you

the next game will be realized like "hot sand" ... but it is necessary to wait a little, it's much of work.
shark-admin
sirens hunter

Postby CRE1 » Thu, 07Jul12 00:07

Sounds great - I too agree with the thank you, and will happily test/review any future games. Thanks,
CRE1
Pilot fish

Postby prof_hastig » Thu, 07Jul19 14:06

Is there a way to help you?
prof_hastig
sirens hunter

Postby shark-admin » Fri, 07Jul20 00:04

of course... I will need assistance for the English texts, sound, music... I will do an advertisement on the forum when the game stuff will be completed (drawings, animations and codes)
shark-admin
sirens hunter

Postby prof_hastig » Fri, 07Jul20 02:23

Than I'm your man. I can help you with the englishstuff (I'm german, but my english is much better than my french - Je suis désolé.) Also I do Sound and Music as part of my profession.

So I will send you a pm, that you can get in touch with me and we can discuss further details.

best - ph
prof_hastig
sirens hunter

Postby tr_rooster » Fri, 07Jul20 16:00

I can help with the english.
tr_rooster
great white shark

Postby comdab » Sat, 07Sep15 01:39

Bravo sharks pour tes supers jeux. Parmis les précurseurs de ce type de jeu, j'avais bien aimé "VIDA", un jeu très ancien que l'on trouve encore à Interactive girls
http://www.freeoldies.com/fo_game.php?i ... &id_link=1

Le principe du photographe voyeur était bien savoureux et mériterait bien d'être réactualisé.
Je note d'ailleurs que l'on trouve très rarement de petits jeux interactifs alimentés par photos ou vidéos. y a t'il une raison ?

A+
comdab
Pilot fish

Postby shark » Sat, 07Sep15 18:06

Bien vu... J'ai adoré VIDA, mais aussi TERESA et JO, d'autres jeux de la serie "interactive girls".
Ce sont des jeux qui ont participé à ma "vocation"....
J'aimerais beaucoup réaliser ce genre de jeux en les modernisant mais j'ai du mal à imaginer un studio de photos sexy monté dans mon living avec des modèles à moitié nues... Je sais pas si ma femme apprécierait .... :lol:
shark
Site Admin

sex: Masculine

Postby Joka » Wed, 07Sep19 19:17

shark wrote : ...J'aimerais beaucoup réaliser ce genre de jeux en les modernisant mais j'ai du mal à imaginer un studio de photos sexy monté dans mon living avec des modèles à moitié nues... Je sais pas si ma femme apprécierait .... :lol:

ça peut s'arranger ça.
fais moi signe si tu as un scénario, et on parlera des images^^
Joka
sirens hunter

Postby shark » Thu, 07Sep20 00:34

une idée que j'ai depuis longtemps, ce serait de faire un "turn around and undress", comme "undress jenifer" ou "undress sandy" mais avec des images réelles. Ce serait sympa même si pas facile à réaliser techniquement...
shark
Site Admin

sex: Masculine

Return to Shark's website