Claudio's Games

You want to speak about the site or downright to participate in its realization? All the ideas and the notices are welcome …

Re: Claudio's Games

Postby Bonhomie » Fri, 08Jan18 14:20

I have downloaded and am trying to play Claudio's games.

However I am struggling.

With the 'Open Legs' one her skirt and jacket disappear just by moving the mouse over them, and then there is one spot at the bottom of her shirt that produces a reaction without a click.
Then the title bar changes and it says 'Key Code' followed by a number which seems to change as I try further clicks.

Looking at the screenshot on the Contibs page there should be icons available in the top right corner - I cannot get them. There is no 'pleasure bar' like in the other game (below).

Anyone got any ideas or help?

The other game 'Touching' seems to work a bit, as I can pull her panties down, and then continue holding the left mouse button down and move it over her thighs to send the 'pleasure bar' virtually to the top, but there it stops at about 90% and I cannot get it to move further - any clues?

Shark says you need a three button mouse - ideally- to get all the action, but suggests it is not totally necessary to play most of the game, or is it essential?

and @ Claudio: The girls look lovely and I do like the 'sounds' very much!
Bonhomie
Games Master

sex: Masculine

Postby LeeJay » Thu, 08Jan24 23:58

[img]smile/xssmile.gif[/img] These are more than just a little complex. Actually I Googled Claudio Open Legs and Claudio Touching and found some earlier hints that put me on the right track. In touching, it's just the left mouse button and the forward arrow. In the first scene, the secret is to go counter clockwise around her bum and undo the panties. Once they are almost off, hit the right arrow key to move to the next scene. From there, it's more fun.

In Open Legs, the first thing you need to do is remover her shirt. Look for the pleasure sound -- Yum! -- and lift. It will work eventually. From there, if you middle mouse button click on her crotch and then play (without clicking) with her boobs you will eventually be rewarded. That's all. More would take out all of the challenge. [img]images/icones/icon13.gif[/img]
LeeJay
great white shark

Postby donville » Fri, 08Jan25 02:14

quel est ce ejeu Claudio's games et comment y acceder ,merci a celui qui peut me repondre
donville
Pilot fish

Postby Steve » Fri, 08Jan25 03:59

donville,
Pour le moment, tu vas devoir attendre un peu le temps que Sharks trouve un serveur pour l'héberger.
"Administrator welcome message
The new host has just closed the site after only a few days !!! Sorry, it was a bad choice.... "
Les 2 jeux de Claudio étaient dans la page "Collabotation".
Donc patience.
See you.
Steve
star of the reef

Postby mastergreg » Sun, 08Jan27 19:50

how do i get the file to play these games
mastergreg
Pilot fish

Postby Steve » Sun, 08Jan27 21:53

MasterGreg,
At that time you can't.
"Administrator welcome message:
The new host has just closed the site after only a few days !!! Sorry, it was a bad choice.... "
So, be patient.
See you.
Steve
star of the reef

Postby cmar » Tue, 08Apr01 01:34

can someone tell me how to get her shirt off in open legs. i go to where she says yum and lift but the shirt always falls back down. l have tryed it wlth clicking and without. same thing
cmar
Pilot fish

Postby Nico » Fri, 08May09 13:36

Je viens de télécharger le 2e jeu "Claudio" :
http://sharks-lagoon.fr/contrib_files/c ... tions.html

Et bien....c'est impossible d'avancer dans ce jeu !! Je réussit à lui descendre, en partie,sa culotte, mais aprés, IMPOSSIBLE !! C'est frustrant, alors que pour le 1er jeu, j'étais arrivé jusqu'au bout... Il y a une astuce à part cette histoire de souris à trois boutons ?... :sarcastic:
Nico
great white shark

Postby taz » Sun, 08Jul27 19:12

j'ai reussi a lui enlever la culote mais apres c pareille lorsque tu l'as casiement enleve tu appuis sur le bouton droit
si qqun arrive a l'etape suivante merci de prevenir
taz
lagoon predator

Postby Arnulf » Sun, 08Jul27 23:54

[img]smile/balloon.gif[/img] To remove the girl's shirt in Open Legs, it needs a lot of feeling and some luck. I use a gaming mouse, the speed of which can be changed. For removing the shirt the movements should be made slowly and if the shirt lifts a little, the speed should be gently raised. However, there is an emergency exit. If you are about to lose your mind, press "B". [img]smile/xidea.gif[/img]
Arnulf
Master of the skies and the waves

Postby taz » Sat, 08Aug02 15:13

my probleme is for hentai touching
taz
lagoon predator

Postby taz » Sat, 08Aug02 15:22

i know how to remove her tong but i don't know for her shirt
taz
lagoon predator

Postby Arnulf » Sat, 08Aug02 19:35

It is fine, that you came as far as you told. :top: You have sitting her with the reverse side to you, wearing no panties, but her black shirt. Right? Remember, what you have done to remove her tong?! You did something with your right mouse button. Do it again, pressing the right mouse button and stick your finger in her ass. slowly and repeatedly. then she will sit showing her front side and wearing her white panties, but no shirt. then you can go on further, Just try! :p
Arnulf

Postby taz » Sat, 08Aug02 21:53

how de you reverse her ?
taz
lagoon predator

Postby Arnulf » Sat, 08Aug02 23:11

It is as I told you above. You can caress her to high arousal by treating her with your hand while pressing the left mouse button. When you press the right mouse button, the hand has it's finger up. Stick this finger into her ass ( she will moan very loudly). Do it several times, then the picture will move by itself showing her front-side sitting with her legs crossed and wearing only her white panties. Then you shall caress her crotch with your hand, alternatively with the left mouse button pressed and without pressing anything. First she will wet her panties and then these will disappear and she will let out some orgasmic fluids. You shall also caress her breasts: without pressing anything the boobs will move and pressing the left mouse button, her arousal will go to max. After short time her pussy will open and the "tool" appears and does it's work. [img]smile/hump.gif[/img]You can caress the whole body, her belly and her mouth with the same effect. When pressing the right mouse button, she will cross her legs again, if you press it again, she spreads her legs again. I think, that is all you can reach, I never have seen a defined end of the game. (but is there any wish still open? [img]smile/spin3.gif[/img]I think: NO).
Arnulf

Next

Return to Shark's website