Help in Reading Post in different languages

You want to speak about the site or downright to participate in its realization? All the ideas and the notices are welcome …

Re: Help in Reading Post in different languages

Postby Chalked » Mon, 08Sep15 06:30

Hello, been watching and playing Sharks games for a few Months now, and enjoy very much. in a lot of Post I see both English and French written, and some people asking the question of what was said one way or the other. Thought I would pass on how I solve the problem of reading Languages that I'm unfamiliar with.

http://translate.google.com/translate_t?hl=en# I just copy the Text paste it in the Google translator and Select French to English translation. works both ways French-English English-french Though as always some things are lost in the translation but bulk and idea stays the same

Hope it was helpful.
Chalked
Pilot fish

Postby luke » Mon, 08Sep15 13:11

You can also use the site http://www.lexologos.com. It's a french site, but in the fisrt page, you can choose your own language (click on the flag). The advantage of this site is to offer you many links to online dictionnaries or online sites of translation.
So that you can easily translate words or sentences with different sites.
Que la Force de Shark soit avec toi / May the Shark Force be with you
luke

sex: Masculine

Postby Marcus49 » Sat, 08Oct11 01:02

Very helpful.
Thank you, 本当にありがとうございます, tak, salamat, Vielen Danke, grazie, merci beaucoup, tack, muchas gracias, Большое спасибо!
:D
Marcus49
sirens hunter

sex: Masculine

Postby Arnulf » Sat, 08Oct11 01:14

Marcus49, the translating sites are not the last revelation, for example, it should read "Vielen Dank" without "e" or "Danke sehr". Sometimes the automatic translation has problems to put French into German When I get too much nonsense, I take French>>English and mostly the results are better.
Arnulf
Master of the skies and the waves

Return to Shark's website