Milly 20

You want to speak about the site or downright to participate in its realization? All the ideas and the notices are welcome …

Re: Milly 20

Postby sharkfan » Mon, 08May05 16:08

I want to see Ben use the spycam on Mixie and other girls.
sharkfan
star of the reef

Postby MadPAM » Wed, 08May07 22:55

I sign it!
Although remember that we have already seen them do it...if only in a dream
MadPAM
Pilot fish

Postby groenie » Thu, 08May08 02:48

yes i sign too

it's time he gets fucked
groenie
Pilot fish

Postby Dyonisis » Thu, 08May08 22:44

To build up te tension:

Why not a Blow Job first???? (ALL THE WAY of course) :top:

After that a nice fuck (next sequel)
Dyonisis
lagoon predator

Postby SlowBeat » Sat, 08May10 18:22

Agreeing with Luke. I'll sign later.
SlowBeat
Pilot fish

Postby kent » Wed, 08May21 08:45

Milly sees the twins getting hot and heavy with three guy's and joines in.
kent
Pilot fish

Postby tumama » Sun, 08May25 20:13

i don't think that Milly's serie will stop when Ben and Milly fuck together! I think that they should just do it, but this time without any interruptions! This could be the beginning of a very sexual relationship between them!

So this means... i sign too!
[font=Arial Black][/font][quote][/quote]
tumama
Pilot fish

Postby pl9 » Thu, 08Jun12 11:28

cant wait for the next update :crazy: - i dont care what happens - its all good. Great work!
pl9
Pilot fish

Postby spitzertyp » Thu, 08Jun12 13:50

I don't want the both to fuck in the next episodes, because i think there are a lot more options to keep the thrill alive. Milly is now going to have a erotic shooting and meet the twins again... Maybe she gets to know another people which will show some other kind of pleasures...
And what about Millys substitute at Ben's? What about Ben's hidden cam under Millys desktop? So many options...
Sure the story isn't ending if Milly and Ben comes together, but there is enough time to let them cum in further episodes... ;-)
spitzertyp
Games Master

Postby karlyan2 » Thu, 08Aug28 05:01

je signe moi aussi elle est prete
karlyan2
Pilot fish

Postby Gib » Fri, 08Oct17 09:20

I disagree with the petitioners and agree with the opposition.

What could happen before that happy day for the young couple is that Milly could have other erotic adventures of her own.

And I would like to remind you that Milly and Ben did have a complete sexual encounter, not just in dreams either, (although that was very nice!) just not by themselves alone. When they were with the twins, Ben did masturbate and fondled Milly to orgasm. A complete sexual relation is not only when it ends with a penetration. She had also a sexual relation with a certain rich character if you remember. That time both participants reached climax.

A new male character could be introduced to round up the cast. That could make Milly torn between two lovers. I know of a way to do this and the author can write me if he wants the suggestion.

I just would like to say that I like the running gag and that in a lot of series the sexual tension is kept to keep the interest.

In the meantime, if the public really wants to see Ben and Milly together we could have a dream from Milly's perspective. It should be a lot different from Ben's because of her experiences and hopes (and because she is a girl, too).

There could be a lot of joyous things happening to our faverite sexual adventurer before she lives happily with the photographer of her dreams. She is open to many sexual experiences, I just hope she experiences them on her own terms, at her own pace. I would hate for her to become prey to a perverted predator be it abuser, profiter or depraved gamer.

I really like the character and the series so far but for the few exceptions I have noted in my earlier post.

Thank you for the creation and I hope the series continues for a long time.
Gib
lagoon predator

Previous

Return to Shark's website