Nanny et Wendy

You want to speak about the site or downright to participate in its realization? All the ideas and the notices are welcome …

Re: Nanny et Wendy

Postby JMA » Sat, 08Nov22 21:15

I don't say there is a time limit, but to finish we have to caress during a very long time (Aprox 5 mn). I arrived only by this way. I found this soluce on a forum.
JMA
great white shark

Postby Arnulf » Sat, 08Nov22 21:23

If you are doing right, you have to caress her (I think, you mean her pussy) only during a very short time. Prove of that you can see in the demo video of "Don't wake her". But in what game do you face your problems now?
Arnulf
Master of the skies and the waves

Postby JMA » Sat, 08Nov22 21:29

In the ad on of H.A.3 who is on the home page.
Congratulations for your new title :clap:
JMA
great white shark

Postby Arnulf » Sat, 08Nov22 21:43

THX, JMA, Now I checked "Don't wake her" again, and I finished within 2 Minutes and 45 Seconds.

In the HA3 Add-on, I think, your problems have to do with the final inserting of Frank's dick into Wendy's asshole. You should try it several times, but not very often, I guess, 4 or 5 times, then you should click and hold on her pussy (or clit), she will then caress her pussy with her fingers and when the exitement bar is high enough, such as over 50%, the movements in this picture will be made without further mouse action from your side. At the end you can put Frank's dick into the right place, Cloe's mouth has to be started to lick Wendy and Cloe's pussy needs also some help. This leads to the final threesome fun for the three youngsters.
Arnulf
Master of the skies and the waves

Postby JMA » Sat, 08Nov22 21:53

I arrived just during waiting your answer, missing only an action.
Again a great game. Shark, you are THE BEST!!!!!!! :roi: Tu as d'autres "ad on" dans les tiroirs???? :lol:
JMA
great white shark

Previous

Return to Shark's website