A Horny Night Idea

You want to speak about the site or downright to participate in its realization? All the ideas and the notices are welcome …

Re: A Horny Night Idea

Postby Atari- » Sun, 09Jun28 09:39

A Possible Horny Night 4:

Nanny and Wendy are talking in the living room. Cloe comes over, and asks Wendy if she'd like to have a Campout in the backyard, they ask for permission, and do so.

Once out there, Wendy and Cloe begin to get alittle flirty. Nanny walks in to see if they're okay. (Wendy and Cloe act as if nothing was happening, and say they're fine.)

Once Nanny leaves for the first time, Wendy and Cloe begin to get even more flirty and start touching and such. As if it were any other Horny Afternoon. Nanny walks up yet again to give them some food/light/drinks/pillows/ect. (Wendy and Cloe, Being half naked shoot under the covers to hide their nude bodies.)

Most likely being the last visit from Nanny, Cloe asks Wendy if she'd like to try out a new 'TOY' she got yesterday, Wendy, being curious and horny says yes. Cloe brings out a Strap-on to try out.

They begin getting abit oral with it, and messing around, and start to try different things with it.

After awhile, Cloe 'Injects' it into Wendy, and so it Begins.
After Cloe does a few Positions, She hands it over to Wendy, giving her a turn. After a few Positions from Wendy Nanny comes back for a Fourth time to check on them, Being Worried and Paranoid about her 'Educated' little girl.

Wendy and Cloe begin to try and drag Nanny into the Tent with abit of Persuasiveness at hand, and get her to join them.

They then Strip Nanny out of her Clothing and mess around. After awhile Cloe/Wendy Put the Strap-On into Nanny and so it begins...Again..

It seems pretty Self Explanitory from there on.. Small video of the Three doing whatever.

I've said this idea before, But didn't really lay it down.. I just threw an idea out at everyone.. Got 900 views, but no Comments.. Maybe this one will help.

(If Interested in this Idea, Please tell me)
Atari-
Pilot fish

Postby gogettossj8 » Mon, 09Jul06 12:44

I like that idea I hope shark will read it too

if it's not bean already done
gogettossj8
Pilot fish

Postby Atari- » Tue, 09Jul07 02:58

Yeah, Apparently i can't do the Nanny Joining in with them for some reason. There can be an Alternate ending..

Instead of Nanny Joining them, Put a few Click points down for them to do different Positions, that way you can vary through your favorite positions.
Doggy Style
Missionary
Riding
Ect.
And at the end, just say like.. 'The End' with Wendy and Cloe sleeping in the background.
Atari-
Pilot fish

Return to Shark's website