Scenario suggestion for the Horny afternoon series

You want to speak about the site or downright to participate in its realization? All the ideas and the notices are welcome …

Re: Scenario suggestion for the Horny afternoon series

Postby Cloé » Wed, 09Apr15 23:09

ok........Arnulf........see you soon..........
Cloé
legend of the South Seas

Postby jjj4544 » Thu, 09Apr16 05:27

i have idea about cenario:

first= in building in contruction
second= in picnic
third= in bondage place(academy of bondage)
four= in academy of ginastic
five= in disco, in dance, and all look the sex
jjj4544
great white shark

Postby jjj4544 » Thu, 09Apr16 05:28

exciting no?
jjj4544
great white shark

Postby qbv8 » Thu, 09Apr16 12:37

Hi inthecrackrules,
thanks for asking. I never said put it away, I just stated my observation, because in comparison to other avatars on this site, it somehow "sticks out" (if you know what I mean :) )
qbv8
star of the reef

sex: Masculine

Postby Tjommi » Thu, 09Apr16 15:46

Joking a little off topic rambling and admiring hot avatars is welcome, but please not discuss other scenarios than mine in this thread.

If you got a scenario you want to share start your own thread.The reason that I wrote it as a loose scenario and not a tight scrïpt is that I was hoping that Shark that have proven that he got a good head for creating exiting stories and details would pick it up and develop a scrïpt around it.

However as Shark wrote in his post here, he want a done scrïpt to pick up at a later stage. This is where this get interesting. For me there are 2 good options here.

The first one is that we can have a idea workshop here, where creative minds come together and and we as a community work out a complete scrïpts. I think this will be most fun.

Or as a second one that I can sit down and work out a scrïpt myself.
Tjommi
star of the reef

Postby ezzawynawy » Fri, 09Jun26 12:58

i like ur ideas so much especially the one about taking off her panties
ezzawynawy
Pilot fish

Postby stew » Mon, 09Jul20 14:08

Idea: The sister from Secret Dreams 2 comes to the house as a Masseuer for Wendy. She gives her a massage that turns into so much more. Nanny comes in to say she is going to the pool. Where she falls asleep on a pool float. She dreams of both girls coming out to "play". They start with her on the float, and it turns into all three in action in and out of the pool.

Love all your games. Would like to see longer scene in Secret Dreams 2 with the sister. Keep up the good work.
stew
Pilot fish

Postby miehook » Sat, 12Apr14 04:28

how about change of story line say incest anna + kenny, dad + wendy, nanny + kenny or threesome anna + nanny + kenny.
should be and interesting storyline since they are all so horny hehehe
miehook
Pilot fish

Postby Squeeky » Sat, 12Apr14 05:40

miehook wrote:how about change of story line say incest anna + kenny, dad + wendy, nanny + kenny or threesome anna + nanny + kenny.
should be and interesting storyline since they are all so horny hehehe

I would suggest that before you suggest further that you have some understanding of what Shark's limits. One of those is in a forum which you cannot see, but his comment reads: "But personally, I do not like all that is in connection with incest."

A search however should allow you to find that bestiality and 18- will not to be considered.

Further to that, and I cannot read his mind, but Shark seems more interested in building upon what has gone before rather than "backtracking" although if you could give a strong case to justify (like a story line with deviations) you might get a hearing. Understand the history of the games, including known characters, and how that may progress.
Squeaky is clean, I'm just a tad messy!
Squeeky
Spirit of the oceans

Postby poisson » Thu, 12Apr26 10:43

Squeeky wrote:A search however should allow you to find that bestiality and 18- will not to be considered.

I agree with the incest and 18- . It does cross the line at some point.
Because Wendy definitely looks like a minor, unlike Cloe. Which is why I've always preferred Cloe.
But I suppose a little light bestiality couldn't hurt anyone. Maybe as something that's forbidden.
It's easy to incorporate that in the Desire & Submission series (I was desperately waiting for it in the horse scene in D&S 3)
It would look out of place in the HA series though.
poisson
great white shark

Postby anmar » Thu, 12May03 12:32

stew wrote:Idea: The sister from Secret Dreams 2 comes to the house as a Masseuer for Wendy. She gives her a massage that turns into so much more. Nanny comes in to say she is going to the pool. Where she falls asleep on a pool float. She dreams of both girls coming out to "play". They start with her on the float, and it turns into all three in action in and out of the pool.

Love all your games. Would like to see longer scene in Secret Dreams 2 with the sister. Keep up the good work.

its good idea game and let tark mens take part in the game also nanny .wendy,cole,tark sister .tark mens :crazy: [img]images/icones/icon7.gif[/img]
anmar
lagoon predator

Postby anmar » Mon, 12May07 22:27

Tjommi wrote:The idea is that nanny takes Wendy to town to shop, and Wendy, well she is beeing Wendy.

This scenario opens for tons of naugthy possibilities. The can go to a cafe/restaurant/fastfood place, where Wendy could go to the bathroom and come back without panties and flash some random guest or staff and trying to keep her activities hidden from nanny. Or she could try and seduce Nanny to get naughty without people near them noticing. They could go shopping for clothes where Wendy and the action could be centred around the changing clothes booth. She could spot a cute boy/man and flirt with him behind Nannys back. Wendy could " accidently " let the curtain to the booth be partially open while she change. She could be naughty outside the changing booth while nanny is inside, or she could simply try to find a way to seduce Nanny while she is trying out various clothes.

Basicly the thread that keeps this scenario together is Them going to town together, we got exhibionism, the danger of getting caught, And Wendy trying to hide her activities from Nanny, or both of them from the Employes of whatever location they are at, and at the same time trying to seduce someone. It can be Wendy seducing a random guy she think is cute, or she just goes after Nanny again.

This is just a loose scenario descrïption, it's not a scrïpt. Build a story around it and some shark magic, and you would get a game that at least I would play more than one time.

What do you guys think? What do you Shark think of this?

hi it good idea ,what about cloe she is wendy friend and she is part the game .
anmar
lagoon predator

Postby poisson » Mon, 12May07 22:43

anmar wrote:
Tjommi wrote:The idea is that nanny takes Wendy to town to shop, and Wendy, well she is beeing Wendy.

This scenario opens for tons of naugthy possibilities. The can go to a cafe/restaurant/fastfood place, where Wendy could go to the bathroom and come back without panties and flash some random guest or staff and trying to keep her activities hidden from nanny. Or she could try and seduce Nanny to get naughty without people near them noticing. They could go shopping for clothes where Wendy and the action could be centred around the changing clothes booth. She could spot a cute boy/man and flirt with him behind Nannys back. Wendy could " accidently " let the curtain to the booth be partially open while she change. She could be naughty outside the changing booth while nanny is inside, or she could simply try to find a way to seduce Nanny while she is trying out various clothes.

Basicly the thread that keeps this scenario together is Them going to town together, we got exhibionism, the danger of getting caught, And Wendy trying to hide her activities from Nanny, or both of them from the Employes of whatever location they are at, and at the same time trying to seduce someone. It can be Wendy seducing a random guy she think is cute, or she just goes after Nanny again.

This is just a loose scenario descrïption, it's not a scrïpt. Build a story around it and some shark magic, and you would get a game that at least I would play more than one time.

Wendy and Cloe are meant to be together. I'd hate to see Wendy without Cloe.
Cloe has some amazing boobs, i must say :D She's my 3rd favourite girl in Shark's games
Maybe something like Cloe seduces Nanny while Wendy carries out the aforementioned stuff. [img]images/icones/icon17.gif[/img]
poisson
great white shark

Postby anmar » Thu, 12May17 11:32

poisson wrote:
anmar wrote:

Wendy and Cloe are meant to be together. I'd hate to see Wendy without Cloe.
Cloe has some amazing boobs, i must say :D She's my 3rd favourite girl in Shark's games
Maybe something like Cloe seduces Nanny while Wendy carries out the aforementioned stuff. [img]images/icones/icon17.gif[/img]

yes wendy and cloe together it good good idea
anmar
lagoon predator

Postby mexikaner » Thu, 12Aug09 15:35

I like to come back to this idea and put some thoughts into it.

----------------Wendy, Chloe and Nanny are going into town for shopping.

In a big warehouse they are strolling through the clothes department, picking up things to try. Wendy and Chloe may go into the changing area with some lingerie playing around and with each other.
Wendy may have picked up two designer golf balls (not payed yet) which she wanted to bring as a gift to Kenny at home , but while playing around she got the kinky idea to put one ball into Chloes pussy and one in hers, that they had to wear until they are home, to give it to Kenny in a "special" way. Of course Nanny will be around threatening to catch them.
There will be cameras surveillancing the aisle in front of the changing cabins, the curtain will not be closed perfectly. Without seeing that something is going on with a golf balls, the security will watch them playing around at each other body, getting aroused by the girls. One (of two) detective is leaving off to get "a closer look at the situation".

Wendy is so excited about trying everything that Chloe is asking to leave, she got something to do at another place in town which is closing the next 30 min (Townhouse) so she leaves the area trying to get out of the warehouse. She didn't realise that there is the price tag (RFID_CHIP) at the golf ball , when she is trying to leave the house. The Alarmbars ring and the security is taking her to the back of the house office investigating her.
Cloe is turning red because of the golfballs.

Wendy trying clothes is accompanied by a young guy with bathing clothes next to her changing booth. He took a long peek getting hard watching her backside in front of the mirrors and she saw him smiling back when he entered the other booth.
There is a clothhanger in a height of approx. 80cm which is build on both sides. The attachement is made in a way that an oval or round opening between the two booths is necessary to fix the hangers on both sides of the booth.
As Wendy put to many stuff on the hanger and the bolts are loose when she enters back the booth it fells off at both sides, revealing the hole, which leads to an invitation for help to the neighbour. They are trying to fix it but are not able to. A bolt is always falling down.
When Wendy is making another try, she is asking him to put "the bolt" through. He is still hard but not brave enough to get kinky. When he is taking the metal bolt, she is smiling at him through the hole pointing at his bulg in his trousers and saying. " No! The other, more fleshy one please"

Nanny is coming back (if the guy cums loud its a bad ending) telling Wendy ( through the curtain) that she should hurry up now, and that she will go to the grocery to get something and that she is expecting Wendy to be finished when she is back.

Back with Chloe: As the Alarmsurveillance-Bars they have installed in the back of the house to find stolen goods easier are still ringing, even after checking the bags and the jackets. The security wants to take a look at that what is undeneath her clothes, which she has to take off. While investigating her body, she arouses (he too).
With knowing about what she has hidden she is trying to seduce him. Even if she has no clue about the RFID-Tag.
As they get closer to each other she is trying to avoid him putting his dig into her pussy, so she is giving him a blowjob and offering her ass. (Trying pussy gives bad ending)

In the meantime the detective is getting into the changing area realising what is going on in there catching wendy and the boy. As the boy just has to put cock in and the zipper up he can flee without being caught, Wendy in her lingerie can not do the same. She puts on some clothes leaving with the detective to the back of the house office, where they meet Chloe and the other guy in action in a room which has a one sides mirror.

They are starting something together, in the end the two golfballs drop out of their pussy at the same time, revealing them to the guys. Chloes ball is hitting her foot an then rolling over to the Alarmbarsurveillance-Bars ringing the alarm once again, so that now all of them knowing what happened.

Nanny coming back from the grocery is confused because Wendy is gone. The securitymonitors showing her, so that Wendy and Chloe are able to point her out at the monitor. The guys sexually not satisfied yet, are getting Nanny into the office, telling her that the girls where trying to steal the golfballs hiding them "at their bodys" and that something has to be done about it.

Nanny frightended about the problems she may encounter about this issue is herself negotiating or (forced) into a threesome with the two security officers having Wendy and Chloe watching them through a one sides mirror in side the "rehearsal" room, which they appearently enjoy.

In the meantime they may take the tapes out of the videorecorder and put the balls back in place for Kenny. When Nanny and the guys are finished they already left the office, leaving a message. -----------

What do you think, anything in there which can make it into the story?
mexikaner
Pilot fish

Previous

Return to Shark's website