A visit with the Hypnotist

You want to speak about the site or downright to participate in its realization? All the ideas and the notices are welcome …

Re: A visit with the Hypnotist

Postby Raelee » Mon, 09Jun29 01:31

Yes, it is conditionally possible. It would take several sessions, implicit trust and careful suggestion. But yes it could be done.
Raelee
Princess of the islands

Postby Raelee » Mon, 09Jun29 01:44

[img]images/icones/icon9.gif[/img] I'm new to the forum, and indeed to the lagoon so I'm not sure just what it proper and what is frowned upon. Would it be proper or desired to tell the back-ground and what we did. If it would be of any use in framing the story I wouldn't mind. [img]images/icones/icon16.gif[/img]
Raelee
Princess of the islands

Postby Cloé » Mon, 09Jun29 01:51

Raelee maybe our lovely shark can do something for you......
Cloé
legend of the South Seas

Postby shark » Mon, 09Jun29 01:58

I look at your proposal with attention… There are interesting ideas…
think that a game is primarily visual… the descrïption of the scenes is important so that I manage to imagine the project.
shark
Site Admin

sex: Masculine

Postby LRM » Mon, 09Jun29 12:31

Raelee wrote : [img]images/icones/icon9.gif[/img] I'm new to the forum, and indeed to the lagoon so I'm not sure just what it proper and what is frowned upon. Would it be proper or desired to tell the back-ground and what we did. If it would be of any use in framing the story I wouldn't mind. [img]images/icones/icon16.gif[/img]

I'm not Shark and wouldn't presume to give his permission but I would greatly enjoy hearing your experiences. [img]kator/smiley099.gif[/img]
L
Smiley page 1 D-2 isn't functional and would have been a perfect fit here. [img]kator/smiley.gif[/img]
Got Wood?
LRM

Postby Raelee » Mon, 09Jun29 17:40

In college my 'Boy Friend' and I both took a class in psychology togeather. Early in the class the subject of hypnosis was discussed and how pain could be surpressed, and sensation induced. I offered to be a subject and as it turned out I am a good one in that I can be put into a deep state easy and quickly.The Prof told me to hold out my hand and that I could feel nothing in it then passed a lighter close under my hand and indeed there was no pain or any other sensation. Next he implanted the "Post Hypnotic Suggestion" that when awakened I would return to my seat with no memory of what had transpired and that I would start to become very very warm and that after ten minutes I would get up and unbidden go over and open a window. I sat back down, and he continued his lecture. I became warmer and warmer until the sweat was pouring off of me. Finally unable to stand it any longer I got up and went over and opened the windows exactly on his schedule. At that point as per his suggestion, the sensation of heat went away, and I remembered thw whole session.
My "Amant" was intrigued by this. That night he suggested that we try some experaments. I liked the idea so I agreed. The first time he was able to get me into a moderate trance state. He gave me the suggestion first that he was caressing my hair and neck and the sensation was absolutly real. Then he gave the suggestion that he was sucking both my nipples at once, holding them in his teeth and rubbing them with his tongue. While the sensation was there, and wonderful, the nagging thought was that he couldn't do both at once. When you ae under, there is always a small self that is keeping an eye on what is going on. He implanted the suggestion that when awakened I would remember the entire session and would be more aroused than I had ever been in my life. Boy was I!
As we went on with this he became more adept, and I more tursting. He was able to make me feel that we were having intercourse while not even touching. It was necessary for him to describe each act that he was doing, but I could feel his weigth on me his heat, the dialation when he entered me, the sensation on my clit, and would climax when told to.
Post hypnotic suggestion was mentioned. He was able to induce a light trance with a phrase, but then had to supplament it to put me deeper under. The idea that a touch to a sensative area could cause arousal is ok, but post hypnotic suggestion has to be reinforced in a fairly short time or it fades away.
Once he implanted the suggestion that after I reached my first climax his cock would start to grow in length and diameter to the point it became painful to me, and that when he pulled it out it would look that big to me. It did exactly that. Finally it felt as though it was streaching up in me to a point I was afraid something was going to tear, but I didn't want to stop. Finally he had his orgasm and pulled out of me. To me it looked like a telephone pole. Then as per his suggestion I remembered the whole thing and we had a good laugh.
The most memorable part of the whole episode was the prolonged orgasm. The suggestion was planted that after my second climax I would reach a third that would be twice as strong as the first, but would not stop. As long as he kept thrusting it would continue, wave afer wave. If he stopped, it would stop. When he started again it would come back fully. The harder he thrust the stronger it became. When he finally reached his climax, it was as though there was a huge explosion. I actually fainted for several minutes.
So if that is any help or gives any ideas for the story, that was my experience. We never tried the climax thing again. It frightened us. We parted at the end of the semester, but I have never forgotten the totaly engulfing sensation that I experienced.
Raelee
Princess of the islands

Postby co90921 » Mon, 09Jun29 18:43

LRM wrote :
I'm not Shark and wouldn't presume to give his permission but I would greatly enjoy hearing your experiences. [img]kator/smiley099.gif[/img]
L
Smiley page 1 D-2 isn't functional and would have been a perfect fit here.

LRM:

I am with you on this one (Raelee's quote).

You have definitely thought out your Hypnotist Storyline. It is a great idea. Maybe your storyline could be a "Lead-in Story" or somehow connected to the Cloe's Mermaid Lagoon Bar/Lounge storyline proposal that I suggested a while back. The characters created could be intertwined with both game storylines.

An Example: Halle, the Receptionist, the Analyst, Frank, Cloe', Wendy, and anyone else visit Cloe's Mermaid Bar on Vacation. The rationale for the Hypnosis Test is to see if Halle could refrain from smoking in a Bar setting. Whatever happens when Halle is hypnotized just occurs. Maybe a couple of other characters at the Bar (the Gypsy Fortune-Teller character) could hypnotize Halle or any other character there. Just another thought.

I know that Shark and his "Staff/Team" would be busy if he decided to create these Games but each idea in an of itself, would be fantastic if implemented. [img]smile/pouceup.gif[/img]
co90921
star of the reef

Postby co90921 » Mon, 09Jun29 18:51

Raelee wrote : In college my 'Boy Friend' and I both took a class in psychology togeather. Early in the class the subject of hypnosis was discussed and how pain could be surpressed, and sensation induced. I offered to be a subject and as it turned out I am a good one in that I can be put into a deep state easy and quickly.The Prof told me to hold out my hand and that I could feel nothing in it then passed a lighter close under my hand and indeed there was no pain or any other sensation. Next he implanted the "Post Hypnotic Suggestion" that when awakened I would return to my seat with no memory of what had transpired and that I would start to become very very warm and that after ten minutes I would get up and unbidden go over and open a window. I sat back down, and he continued his lecture. I became warmer and warmer until the sweat was pouring off of me. Finally unable to stand it any longer I got up and went over and opened the windows exactly on his schedule. At that point as per his suggestion, the sensation of heat went away, and I remembered thw whole session.
My "Amant" was intrigued by this. That night he suggested that we try some experaments. I liked the idea so I agreed. The first time he was able to get me into a moderate trance state. He gave me the suggestion first that he was caressing my hair and neck and the sensation was absolutly real. Then he gave the suggestion that he was sucking both my nipples at once, holding them in his teeth and rubbing them with his tongue. While the sensation was there, and wonderful, the nagging thought was that he couldn't do both at once. When you ae under, there is always a small self that is keeping an eye on what is going on. He implanted the suggestion that when awakened I would remember the entire session and would be more aroused than I had ever been in my life. Boy was I!
As we went on with this he became more adept, and I more tursting. He was able to make me feel that we were having intercourse while not even touching. It was necessary for him to describe each act that he was doing, but I could feel his weigth on me his heat, the dialation when he entered me, the sensation on my clit, and would climax when told to.
Post hypnotic suggestion was mentioned. He was able to induce a light trance with a phrase, but then had to supplament it to put me deeper under. The idea that a touch to a sensative area could cause arousal is ok, but post hypnotic suggestion has to be reinforced in a fairly short time or it fades away.
Once he implanted the suggestion that after I reached my first climax his cock would start to grow in length and diameter to the point it became painful to me, and that when he pulled it out it would look that big to me. It did exactly that. Finally it felt as though it was streaching up in me to a point I was afraid something was going to tear, but I didn't want to stop. Finally he had his orgasm and pulled out of me. To me it looked like a telephone pole. Then as per his suggestion I remembered the whole thing and we had a good laugh.
The most memorable part of the whole episode was the prolonged orgasm. The suggestion was planted that after my second climax I would reach a third that would be twice as strong as the first, but would not stop. As long as he kept thrusting it would continue, wave afer wave. If he stopped, it would stop. When he started again it would come back fully. The harder he thrust the stronger it became. When he finally reached his climax, it was as though there was a huge explosion. I actually fainted for several minutes.
So if that is any help or gives any ideas for the story, that was my experience. We never tried the climax thing again. It frightened us. We parted at the end of the semester, but I have never forgotten the totaly engulfing sensation that I experienced.

Raelee:

This would be a great storyline. Have You Hypnotized a man or a woman before? Maybe another idea is to have a woman be the Hypnotist in a new game. [img]smile/thumb.gif[/img]
co90921
star of the reef

Postby LRM » Mon, 09Jun29 22:21

co90921 wrote :
Raelee:
This would be a great storyline. Have You Hypnotized a man or a woman before? Maybe another idea is to have a woman be the Hypnotist in a new game. [img]smile/thumb.gif[/img]

We're In agreement about Cloé's bar, maybe it becomes their watering hole after the 6 of them are intimate. I think Cloé would be willing to create a private room where select people could have some privacy provided they didn't mind when she joined in.

What if Cloé after working with the analyst for awhile learns his hypnosis technique. Frank, the Gardener, strange males on the street, even Wendy and Nanny might be at her mercy. What about Cloé's older sister?
L
Please, anyone reading these pages that can add to the story line add your comments. I've created a basic idea but am open to everyone's input. Your ideas may be what is needed to overcome writer's block or give Shark some inspiration.

edit removed name at Ladies request.
Got Wood?
LRM

Postby LRM » Mon, 09Jun29 22:27

shark wrote : I look at your proposal with attention… There are interesting ideas…
think that a game is primarily visual… the descrïption of the scenes is important so that I manage to imagine the project.

If you need any further details of my vision all you need do is ask. Perhaps this should be done by PM; we need to maintain some level of secrecy else this thread becomes a walk through.
L
Never mind! For this to become a walk through would require people read. It's been demonstrated time and again that doesn't happen today. [img]kator/smiley22.gif[/img]

I nominate Suzan for possible future creations. Maybe that is Nanny's name.
Got Wood?
LRM

Postby co90921 » Mon, 09Jun29 22:42

LRM wrote :
We're In agreement about Cloé's bar, maybe it becomes their watering hole after the 6 of them are intimate. I think Cloé would be willing to create a private room where select people could have some privacy provided they didn't mind when she joined in.

What if Cloé after working with the analyst for awhile learns his hypnosis technique. Frank, the Gardener, strange males on the street, even Wendy and Nanny might be at her mercy. What about Cloé's older sister Raelee?
L
Please, anyone reading these pages that can add to the story line add your comments. I've created a basic idea but am open to everyone's input. Your ideas may be what is needed to overcome writer's block or give Shark some inspiration.

Hey...the more..the merrier!! [img]smile/biggrinsanta.gif[/img]

Cloe's "Private Lounge", Where "Special Drinks" are served. Where individuals can partake in close, comfortable, intimate, sexual desires (within reason of course...). The room should be designed for "Pleasure in Mind". A great place to hypnotize your guest(s) to enhance their and your sexual pleasure. Great confession, Raelee..

This is where Cloe' should be involved more. From her perspective, Cloe' could develop all types of ideas for this "Lounge". Maybe involve other female Lagoon members ("Lagoonas": just developed this "word".) as well. As always, just a thought. [img]smile/wink2.gif[/img]
co90921
star of the reef

Postby co90921 » Mon, 09Jun29 22:54

LRM wrote :

What if Cloé after working with the analyst for awhile learns his hypnosis technique. Frank, the Gardener, strange males on the street, even Wendy and Nanny might be at her mercy. What about Cloé's older sister Raelee?
L

For some reason, I believe that a Gypsy Fortune Teller character would be good for the Cloe's Mermaid Bar idea. This character would play a variety of (game) roles. Every one would want to have their "Fortune" Told (Palm Read, so on, think out of the pleasure box here..) This character would also need a "Name". [img]smile/wink2.gif[/img]
co90921
star of the reef

Postby shark » Mon, 09Jun29 23:15

Raelee
it is a very interesting account which gives desire for trying such experiments…
shark
Site Admin

Postby Raelee » Tue, 09Jun30 03:47

Lets make her a Polynesian. In our language, Aku means spirit and iti means small, so we'll call her Akuiti.
Seriously this is beginning to look more like a Millie type story than a game, perhaps could be both

serious
Raelee
Princess of the islands

Postby co90921 » Tue, 09Jun30 05:02

Raelee wrote : Lets make her a Polynesian. In our language, Aku means spirit and iti means small, so we'll call her Akuiti.
Seriously this is beginning to look more like a Millie type story than a game, perhaps could be both

serious

Raelee:

SFD2 involves two different locations for the characters to interact in. It is not impossible to have; (a) an Office theme for the first Hypnotist segment; (b) Cloe's Mermaid Bar/Lounge theme; (c) the actual Lounge scene for the more intimate "experiments"; (d) maybe include a "Beach" scene for the "outdoor" type of characters and their "activities".

No doubt that this potential project would require much work. It would be one great game though and would depend on the patience of the Lagoon Members. It could also be two seperate games if desired.

Akuiti is a beautiful name, just like yours, Raelee. I am serious, not flirtatious. [img]images/icones/icon13.gif[/img]
co90921
star of the reef

PreviousNext

Return to Shark's website