A visit with the Hypnotist

You want to speak about the site or downright to participate in its realization? All the ideas and the notices are welcome …

Re: A visit with the Hypnotist

Postby LRM » Tue, 09May19 04:28

[img]images/icones/icon17.gif[/img]
Beginning for a new Shark Game... more to follow... Please add your ideas. Together we can shape an excellent story.

Scene 1 - opens on two mature women sitting at the kitchen table drinking coffee (tea, sipping wine). One of them is crying. The teary one (Halle) is speaking.
“It sure is good to see you Sis; things happened so rapidly I’m not sure what day it is. I thought Claudio’s’ lack of interest in me was just age and familiarity. After 20 years of marriage how can that bastard divorce me and move in with Emilio his lover? How did I not see his preference for males? The children are devastated. Thank God he waited until they were out of the house on their own.
I finally found a menial job to meet expenses until all this is settled but they require I quit smoking as a condition of employment. I’ve an appointment with a hypnotist to help ease my habit”.

Scene 2 – Hypnotists office. Halle seated, female receptionist at desk looking at Halle, hypnotist chatting with a patient.
“She’s hot I’d do her. I’m certain that ass of a boss of mine will take advantage of her while she under his control as he has so many women before her. She really is turning me on; it’s fortunate she is the last patient of the day. I’m going to lock the office and spy on them.”

Scene 3 - Private office. Couch, over stuffed chair, desk, etc.
Therapist - “Have a seat Halle, what can I do for you today?”
Halle – “I must quit smoking or lose my job. Can you help me?”
Therapist – “It may take a few visits but I’m certain together we can overcome your addiction to cigarettes.”
“I’m going to replace your need for nicotine with a desire for a sexual release. I’ll implant a suggestion trigger that when spoken causes you to want to act on your desire!”
Got Wood?
LRM

sex: Masculine

Postby sharkfan » Tue, 09May19 08:28

An excellent start LRM. I should have thought of it first since it immediately reminded me of this old website:

http://hypnotrick.com/

Control is always a turn on. [img]smile/!hinhin.gif[/img]
sharkfan
star of the reef

Postby Squeeky » Tue, 09May19 11:01

Scene 3. (?) My understanding is that a hypnotist cannot override one's will, ie, one's moral fibre so that has to be looked at if the idea is to remain credible.
Squeaky is clean, I'm just a tad messy!
Squeeky
Spirit of the oceans

Postby LRM » Mon, 09May25 11:34

Scene 1 - opens on two mature women sitting at the kitchen table drinking coffee (tea, sipping wine). One of them is crying. The teary one (Halle) is speaking.
“It sure is good to see you Sis; things happened so rapidly I’m not sure what day it is. I thought Claudio’s’ lack of interest in me was just age and familiarity. After 20 years of marriage how can that bastard divorce me and move in with Emilio his lover? How did I not see his preference for males? The children are devastated. Thank God he waited until they were out of the house on their own.
I finally found a menial job to meet expenses until all this is settled but they require I quit smoking as a condition of employment. I’ve an appointment with a hypnotist to help ease my habit”.

Scene 2 – Hypnotists office. Halle seated, female receptionist (Cloé?) at the desk looking at Halle, therapist chatting with a patient.
[She’s hot I’d do her. I’m certain that ass of a boss of mine will take advantage of her while she under his control as he has so many women before her. She really is turning me on; it’s fortunate she is the last patient of the day. I’m going to lock the office and spy on them.]

Scene 3 - Private office. Couch, over stuffed chair, desk, etc.
Therapist - “Have a seat Halle, what can I do for you today?”
Halle – “I must quit smoking or lose my job. Can you help me?”
Therapist – “It may take a few visits but I’m certain together we can overcome your addiction to cigarettes.”

Scene 4 - Therapist twisting a silver pen in front of Halle.
Therapist – “Please watch the pen move. Relax. Concentrate on the pen and my voice. Your mind is clearing. You hear only my voice and all your worries are fading away. Watch the pen; when your eye lids get heavy you may close them but remain attentive to my voice. Close your eyes and listen to my voice. Your mind is clear. Think only of what I suggest. Relax. Let your thoughts sleep.”

Scene 3 – Again - Halle and therapist seated opposite one another
Therapist – “When you feel the need for cigarette I want you to feel heat in your genitals. Your nipples become hard and erect. You don’t have to act upon it but I want to sub conscientiously replace the need for a cigarette with a sexual desire. If you something rubs against you will feel a heightened sensitivity. Open your eyes. Listen to my voice. I’m going to suggest some things and I want you to tell me what you are feeling.”
Therapist – “Would you like cigarette?”
Halle – “No thank you”
Therapist – “I think it is quite warm in here. Why don’t you undo a couple of buttons on your blouse? Would that make you uncomfortable?”
Halle – “Not at all.” she complies
Therapist – “Cigarette? I’d like you visualize the place you feel most at ease. It’s warm there and you are safe. Would you like to hike up your skirt and part your legs a little? Where is your safe haven?”
Halle – Nods no, squirms slightly in her chair as she raises her skirt, and parts her legs making her panties visible. Unguided she opens another button and gasps when her arm brushes her nipple. “I feel safest in my bedroom” she replies.
Therapist –
[She is wet. I’ve never had this success with a subject before.] “Smoke? In your mind this office appears as your bedroom. I as a ghost, almost invisible, and I want you to completely ignore my presence, just listen to my voice. Is it time for a cigarette? Within your bedroom you may safely respond to your desire. Would you like to touch yourself? Feel the heat building? Please caress yourself. Care for a cigarette?”

Scene 5 – Receptionist deeply involved in self gratification. (pan to her action periodically throughout sequence) My thought... Make it Cloé and bring her to orgasm... Please!

Scene 3 – Again - Halle and therapist seated opposite one another
Halle – Nodding no emphatically begins to lightly rub her damp pussy through her panties.
Therapist - Voice only – “Why don’t you remove your blouse and fondle your breasts? {Shark magic}
Halle – Complies with the proper triggers to strip.

Therapist – Voice only – “Within the safety of your bedroom who would you most like to have a tryst with if you were certain there would be no consequence?”
Halle – Completely rapt with herself replies “Laetitia Casta”.
Therapist – Appears surprised, pauses in thought and finally replies, “I want you to visualize me as Laetitia Casta wearing a strap on penis. Tell me where you’d like me to caress or act” {Shark magic}

Scene 6 – Therapist and Halle – various acts. {Shark magic}
Halle talking dirty to therapist, Laetitia or both… make it easy on your self Shark.

Scene 3 – Again - Halle and therapist seated opposite one another, clothed
Therapist -
[She is fantastic. We need to do this again. I’ll implant a hypnotic suggestion that when spoken causes her to want to act on her desire!]
Therapist – “When someone says the phrase (“Marcel Marceau is smoking!”) your desire will make you want immediate satisfaction. You will act on it if you are alone within your home or somewhere else you feel secure. You always feel safe here. As I count down from 5 you will remember nothing that happened here and you will slowly return to full awareness.
5.”

Scene 5 – Receptionist clothed, writing down “Marcel Marceau is smoking!”

Scene 3 – Again - Halle and therapist seated opposite one another, clothed
Remember, when you feel the need for cigarette I want you to feel warmth within your loins. You don’t have to act upon the desire but I want to sub conscientiously replace the need for a cigarette with a sexual desire.
You feel completely relaxed and elated.
You will dream of sexual acts with me.
You are almost fully conscientious now.
When awake give me a light kiss on the cheek. Leave your address with the receptionist.
Awaken Halle
Therapist - "I rarely have a subject of your caliber Halle, please advise the receptionist your session was gratis and feel free to return for additional sessions whenever you feel the need."

Scene 7 – Halle kisses the therapist and departs.

Coming soon
Therapist visits Halle (this time he is in command)
Receptionist visits Halle
Therapist visits Halle and finds her busy with the receptionist
Receptionist and boyfriend visit Halle and find her with the therapist
Halle returns to office
Etc. Etc.

I've planted a seed, I need your help to bring it to fruition. Don't tell me what is wrong help me correct it. Ladies there is room here and the story line makes it possible for you to aid with this.
L
Got Wood?
LRM

Postby LRM » Wed, 09May27 02:57

Either this idea is perfect... I don't believe it! Or it isn't worth commenting about... I don't believe that either! Because it sets up a new scenario it requires explanation. Even I think it's wordy. How do we pare it down?

Shark;
How much work would it be to split the scene where Halle says her safety is her bedroom? The player gets to choose whether to see the room as Halle visualizes it (her bedroom) and the scenes later would be woman on woman. Or act through the therapist's eyes (office), with later scenes male and female.
Could you take Nanny, give her Aisha's skin tone and head aged slightly, and call her Halle? In my mind that is very attractive (carpeted vulva) and Nanny gets to remain the woman you visualize. The receptionist could also be Wendy. Call the episode Wendy's first job.
L
L'un ou l'autre ce jeu est ... parfait je ne le croit pas! Ou il ne vaut pas la peine de faire des remarques de ... je ne le crois pas non plus! Parce qu'il fonde un nouveau scénario il exige l'explication. Même je pense que c'est verbeux nous le réduisons ?

Requin;
Combien de travail devrait-il diviser la scène où Halle dit sa sécurité est sa chambre à coucher ? L'acteur(le joueur) arrive pour choisir s'il faut voir la pièce(chambre) comme Halle le visualise (sa chambre à coucher) et les scènes plus tard
Got Wood?
LRM

Postby LRM » Thu, 09May28 03:40

Shark;
How much work would it be to split the scene where Halle says her safety is her bedroom? The player gets to choose whether to see the room as Halle visualizes it (her bedroom) and the scenes later would be woman on woman. Or act through the therapist's eyes (office), with later scenes male and female.

Perhaps your magic makes the choice. If Halle's eyes are clicked we see her bedroom and later 2 women, or click the therapist's eyes and we see the office, male and female. The scenes with the receptionist would be as she sees the action and would be the office.
This contains voyeurism, and control by both the therapist and Halle. Once the therapist has explored the limits Halle is willing to attain, he can take full control.
I've been a male for many years and married for 38... I would still like to have a woman explain to me exactly what she wants!!! Cloé?
L
Got Wood?
LRM

Postby LRM » Fri, 09May29 00:14

The thought bubbles are triggered by clicking on the thinkers head.

I've been reading responses to to your latest games... seems most want to see the alternate endings (caught) endings to return. How about the receptionist must bite her lower lip prior to orgasm or she cries out, Halle hears and awakens.

I've thought about Halle's sister entering the office because the receptionist failed to bolt the door but cannot visualize a logical scenario.

Perhaps in scene 2 when the receptionist is seated at her desk you must click the phone and select privacy or it rings in the office during the session and breaks Halle's trance. If the phone is not clicked the story continues after a short pause only to interrupt the session later, at a most inopportune time.

One more possibility, the receptionist must move to her vantage point only when Halle has her eyes closed or she is seen and the trance is broken.
L
The bedroom could be Nanny's room with a larger bed and somewhat bigger overall (need room for 4 in later episodes).

Shark I am not pushing, just offering an idea... I understand you need time to yourself. I'd much prefer to see you take a break than to stop entirely.
Got Wood?
LRM

Postby LRM » Sun, 09May31 00:23

We need a name for the therapist, how about Ivan T. Boanya?

New end
Scene 1 again - The 2 women chatting are Nanny and her slightly older/younger sister.
Nanny - "How goes your smoking Sis? I haven't noticed you reaching for any cigarettes."
Halle - "I'm feeling better than I have in a long time and I almost never think about cigarettes, but have I been horny lately! I dream about jumping the therapist almost nightly, and if anything touches a sensitive area I almost orgasm"
Nanny - "Halle there is no reason you shouldn't act on these desires. Is the therapist willing to do more than help with your smoking? Just remember to be discrete, our neighbors and friends need not know what occurs in the privacy of our homes; a credo I've used my entire life."
L
Got Wood?
LRM

Postby Raelee » Sat, 09Jun27 17:34

Interesting... Hypnotism can also be used to increase sensation, prolong and raise the climax level to almost unbearable. Also, post-hypnotic suggestion must be reinforced at fairly frequent intervals. Love the idea.
Raelee
Princess of the islands

Postby Arnulf » Sat, 09Jun27 22:30

Raelee, it seems that you have some experience in such methods (as consumer of some outstanding climax upgradings)?
Arnulf
Master of the skies and the waves

Postby LRM » Sat, 09Jun27 23:30

LRM wrote : I've thought about Halle's sister entering the office because the receptionist failed to bolt the door but cannot visualize a logical scenario.

LRM wrote :New end
Scene 1 again - The 2 women chatting are Nanny and her slightly older/younger sister.

If we use Cloé as the receptionist and Nanny as the sister, her catching Cloé, the Therapist, and Halle all engaged in various acts, resurrects the original "what are you doing" from the afternoon series.
Got Wood?
LRM

Postby LRM » Sat, 09Jun27 23:36

LRM wrote :

If we use Cloé as the receptionist and Nanny as the sister, her catching Cloé, the Therapist, and Halle all engaged in various acts, resurrects the original "what are you doing" from the afternoon series.

L
What if Cloé once caught calls Wendy who arrives with Frank? That would open the possibility of a huge party with Wendy and Cloé prodding Nanny. Perhaps even Sis could push Nanny toward participation. Frank also has some influence with Nanny.

Wendy running toward Cloé tossing articles of clothing with each step and giggling with anticipation.
Frank once again helping Nanny reach Ecstasy.
Got Wood?
LRM

Postby LRM » Sun, 09Jun28 10:55

Logical way for locking the door.

proper sequence -
[*]1 Phone
[*]2 Door
[*]3 View Point
Clicking in any order allows the adventure to progress but will stop the action later if not performed in the proper sequence or if skipped.

Click the phone - click silent - or sequence interrupted later.
Click the door - turn the bolt - or Nanny enters and catches everyone.
Click the hall (needs some seclusion, Cloé can't be visible from the door) - must move while the Therapist has Halle's eyes closed - or she awakens.
Got Wood?
LRM

Postby Raelee » Sun, 09Jun28 18:43

Arnulf you are correct in your assumption. It was in college...
Raelee
Princess of the islands

Postby LRM » Sun, 09Jun28 21:50

Raelee wrote : Arnulf you are correct in your assumption. It was in college...

So from someone that has been there this scenario is possible?
L

Halle holding Nanny's hand and looking into her eyes while Frank and the Therapist bring them both to orgasm.
Got Wood?
LRM

Next

Return to Shark's website