[Idea] Spin the bottle - Flash Game

You want to speak about the site or downright to participate in its realization? All the ideas and the notices are welcome …

Re: [Idea] Spin the bottle - Flash Game

Postby grimreaper » Sun, 08Oct05 03:37

Hey guys, I've been searching in the net for an "electronic" version of "Spin the Bottle" game and i did not find anything but board games. I remember i had something similar on my C64 20 years ago and now i think it would be cool to have a flash version of this game.

The game would be simple:
- U need to insert the players' names (from 2 up to 20?).
- a button actions the spinning of the bottle. When the bottle stops it is pointing at a name. Automatically a card pops up to describe what the player has to do, or a question the player must answer in front of other players or how many shots the player has to drink. :D It would be cool if the content of the card was customizable.. i mean.. if we only want to play with shots to drink we can do it or if we only want to play with daring questions we can.

What do you think about it? Would it be easy to make? And would someone make it for me? I can pay.. not too much but i can pay.

Let me know if you need some further info.

Byez
grimreaper
Pilot fish

Postby chillidog » Thu, 09Aug06 14:31

Hi grimreaper,

workin on it as we speak. Feel free to contribute any ideas.

Came acrosss your post thru a google/research session. I do have a game plan, and it does have an element of random drinking/skulling, mixed with a healthy dose of touching/kissing/feeling building up to a cresendo mind blowing sexual activity.

Q: Why whould I build such a thing?
A: Wife and I would like to share with friends.

I hadn't thought of EITHER/OR drinking vs sex play, was just mixing drinks with pussy juice.

Good idea

in case I never get back here again jot down my email address...

baddog4luv@yahoo.com

or

baddog4luv "at" "yahoo" dot ""COM""
chillidog
Pilot fish

Postby qbv8 » Thu, 09Aug06 14:36

Hey chillidog
The post from grimreaper is 10 months old ... and this was his last post here in the lagoon ...
qbv8
star of the reef

sex: Masculine

Postby phinn » Wed, 09Sep23 05:59

whata great concept,

there are not alot of games, but those that are are pretty well established, that are geared for groups/couples to play together.

Ones like romantic dares, sexparty 7 and so on, seem to be pretty popular, I know we used the demo version of a couple of these at a recent "party" hehe and things got pretty crazy.

I balked at the price tag of the game for the limited use it would get tho and ive never found working cracks for them. But thats besides the point.

a simple spin the bottle game wouldnt need a crazy interface at all.

Id like to see varying levels of kink in it, the ability to set player names and # of players and their desired level of "kink" and the most important thing of all. Selectable categories of actions the game would choose from inorder to give instructions to players as the game progresses. Longer game --->greater kink ?

Good luck :D
phinn
great white shark

Postby phinn » Wed, 09Sep23 06:01

bah old post now I feel like a moron ! I think ill email him :"D games like this make my wife and me happy ^^ hehehee
phinn
great white shark

Postby cruiser » Sat, 09Nov28 20:25

lol phinn
cruiser
star of the reef

sex: Masculine

Return to Shark's website