just a small consultation

You want to speak about the site or downright to participate in its realization? All the ideas and the notices are welcome …

Re: just a small consultation

Postby LRM » Fri, 10Jan01 00:52

I need some feedback here lagooners.
I see the home as an estate perhaps with an attached winery. You?
What if Papa adds a hotel, hunting lodge, whatever, that can be rented by the public at large. Now you need a Keller Meister, and maybe a few live in employees. All of the the regulars can be visited at erotic moments. Guests (never seen before) can be added by simply peering through a keyhole or through their minds eye. Even the evil count might visit from time to time.
I think this allows Shark an unlimited venue for what ever piques his interest in the future.
L
A long term steamy encounter between Nanny and the Keller Meister... OH BABY! That way she can remain somewhat chaste Shark.
Got Wood?
LRM

sex: Masculine

Postby Big Fan » Mon, 10Jan04 01:10

HA4 sounds great, more Nanny to the people!

1. Sounds great to meet Wendys first boyfriend, maybe an asshole and Wendy need some Nanny love again. :)

2. Maybe the family on vacation? And as usual naughty Wendy on adventures with Nanny there to stop her.
Endless story, on a boat, on a plane, in the jungle, Hawaii and beaches, ski trip?

Played the old games today and just love the special thing between the people in Wendys house. Really great games Sharky!
Big Fan
great white shark

Postby Cloé » Mon, 10Jan04 02:00

kisses to all for the new year !!!
I think shark need to know what characters you want to see in a new game.......... then the story can be imagined to be amazing !!!
Cloé
legend of the South Seas

Postby kaelmi » Mon, 10Jan04 15:12

une bonne et heureuse année avec beaucoup d'amour.
gros bisous à plus. Image
kaelmi
lagoon predator

Postby LRM » Thu, 10Jan07 09:46

Cloé wrote : kisses to all for the new year !!!
I think shark need to know what characters you want to see in a new game.......... then the story can be imagined to be amazing !!!

Cloé, Nanny, Wendy, Aisha, and Ka-La (slumber party? If yes add Ahmed and Frank); names of males not important to me. Spotlight on Nanny with the youngsters as sidelights. Perhaps the spark that ignites Nanny. How fun would it be to reverse the roles with Wendy as the spoiler?
Nanny covertly happens upon the girls. Instead of stopping them she remains in the shadows watching, becoming more and more aroused. At just the right moment the Keller Meister appears; a little mutual satisfaction while watching the mass of flesh interact with each other.
L
Got Wood?
LRM

Postby Ken » Thu, 10Jan07 15:30

Image I wouldn't mind a late night at the office two ,Or sweet Alexis two ,but the first one's need working on , Serious bug meter's don't react well . Need fixing .
Ken
great white shark

Postby LRM » Fri, 10Jan08 01:47

Ken the vote is cast for a Horny Afternoon IV. That is where story lines are being requested. Cloé (Shark's ear) asked who to include. Do you have an opinion about what characters to inclued in Horny Afternoon IV?
L
Got Wood?
LRM

Postby Nightwolf » Fri, 10Jan08 04:56

@jackaddict about HA4

I would love to see the latina chick back from the last Secret Fantasy Dreams, but...then in Horny afternoon 4! I looked forward to see her in the game, but the part with her was over waaay to quickly, this way she can come back:-D

e.g. SFD was a dream, in HA 4 someone rings the bell and its that latina chick standing in front of the door, announcing herself as the new neighbour/ vacation in the neighbourhood girl etc. Wendy becomes shy at first because she recognizes her from her dreams.. From one comes another, put Cloé or the gardenguy in the mix (or Nanny for that matter:P) and HA 4 is born:-)
Nightwolf
Pilot fish

Postby spindle » Sat, 10Jan09 02:36

I think Shark your imagination and creativity is the important factor to all your devotees the Lagooners and whatever avenue you ultimately decide to follow will be enjoyed .
Personally I believe it can be a mistake to revisit an old work to "remix" but in your case I do not believe a mistake possible.
My favourites to date are
1 Desire and Submission
2 Horny Afternoon
3 Secret Fantasy Dreams
4 Sensual Experiment
however for the future please follow your star which has not failed you so far I cannot wait to play something new a new concept with new characters.
spindlestallion
spindle
Pilot fish

Postby Craban » Sat, 10Jan16 03:37

By the way if you'd like some hints on sexy underwear for the game's models: http://www.fantasticbikinis.com/erotische-bikinis.html
It shouldn't be too hard to model but the effect of some different lingerie would be cool.

:-)
Craban
star of the reef

Postby Sexychild68 » Sun, 10Jan17 04:33

i would like to see a love scene with Wendy and Nanny for HA4...hell, a threesome with Wendy, Cloe and Nanny would be wonderful...
Sexychild68
legend of the South Seas

Postby michi michi » Sun, 10Jan17 18:21

Hi! A threesome between Nanny, Chloe and Wendy sounds great! Nanny slightly drunk or drugged who become easy with the girls for a while. Then she sobers up and become stricter... Some other characters took pictures of the threesome action and then blackmail nanny. How about that?
michi michi
Pilot fish

Postby Sexychild68 » Mon, 10Jan18 00:10

yea, you need to do something to loosen up Nanny it would seem and the blackmail part is cruel, but i kind of like it...
Sexychild68
legend of the South Seas

Postby cheese101 » Tue, 10Jan19 00:45

i prefer her becoming looser because of wendy seducing her :)
threesome sounds great,really would like to see it
cheese101
star of the reef

Postby Sexychild68 » Tue, 10Jan19 00:55

having Wendy seduce Nanny is not unprecedented...you could have Wendy seduce her, blindfold her and then have Wendy and Cloe switch off having fun with Nanny...
Sexychild68
legend of the South Seas

PreviousNext

Return to Shark's website