"Milly" by rkshooter

You want to speak about the site or downright to participate in its realization? All the ideas and the notices are welcome …

Re: "Milly" by rkshooter

Postby shark » Fri, 11Nov11 11:20

The French version of episode 39 is on line. Thanks to Luke who offers it to us.
shark
Site Admin

sex: Masculine

Postby Italian87 » Thu, 11Nov24 23:20

I want new Milly...... :(
Italian87
Pilot fish

Postby Greebo » Thu, 11Nov24 23:27

Italian87 wrote:I want new Milly...... :(

I agree, but it all depends on rkshooter's time and motivation
Greebo
Great Master of corals

Postby rkshooter » Wed, 11Nov30 02:27

I lack motivation and time with the Milly series, The next episode has been rendered twice but I dislike both of them. Remarks and suggestions have left me with not much to consider in the last few offerings so I'm kind of stuck, So I am going to work on something else and then I will go back to Milly. :??:
rkshooter
star of the reef

Postby Squeeky » Wed, 11Nov30 02:43

Huh? What? Milly in cryogenic suspension? [img]smile/pcry.gif[/img] [img]smile/pcrying.gif[/img]

Well, if that has to be then so be it. None would dare guide the brush of da Vinci nor should we try to control your keypad & mouse.

That said, can be a little more specific as to the issues that trouble you, you might get some worthy counsel.

Whatever, I respect you decision to explore further.
Squeaky is clean, I'm just a tad messy!
Squeeky
Spirit of the oceans

Postby rkshooter » Wed, 11Nov30 03:01

I will send you a PM
rkshooter
star of the reef

Postby Squeeky » Wed, 11Nov30 03:45

Fine. And thanks for the thought although I wasn't suggesting that I'd give any counsel, but ......
Sometimes we do need to share our thoughts, and I'll listen even if I cannot do better.

Oh! Just seen the PM. I shall get back. [img]images/icones/icon11.gif[/img]
Squeeky
Spirit of the oceans

Postby Hey Chief » Wed, 11Nov30 05:34

rkshooter we all have times when nothing seems right and have to step back and get a new prospective if you need a second sounding board let me know.
Chief
Hey Chief
lagoon predator

Postby Greebo » Wed, 11Nov30 10:43

Hi RKS, if you're willing please include me in that PM, or email me -- you know I'm more than willing to help if possible. I've been conjecturing about various scenarios ever since the last episode, it raised more than one thought based on things that happened in that episode alone!
Greebo
Great Master of corals

Postby luke » Wed, 11Nov30 13:59

rkshooter wrote:I lack motivation and time with the Milly series, The next episode has been rendered twice but I dislike both of them. Remarks and suggestions have left me with not much to consider in the last few offerings so I'm kind of stuck, So I am going to work on something else and then I will go back to Milly. :??:

You are working on Milly series for, at least, 4 or 5 years... It's a long time, and i think it's normal that you grow tired with her. Sometimes, it's better to standing back, changing his mind and coming back later with new ideas.
Take the time you need, and don't worry about cries in the lagoon from those who are just consumers and never create something from their own.
Que la Force de Shark soit avec toi / May the Shark Force be with you
luke

Postby Rikwar » Wed, 11Nov30 15:13

luke wrote:
rkshooter wrote:I lack motivation and time with the Milly series, The next episode has been rendered twice but I dislike both of them. Remarks and suggestions have left me with not much to consider in the last few offerings so I'm kind of stuck, So I am going to work on something else and then I will go back to Milly. :??:

You are working on Milly series for, at least, 4 or 5 years... It's a long time, and i think it's normal that you grow tired with her. Sometimes, it's better to standing back, changing his mind and coming back later with new ideas.
Take the time you need, and don't worry about cries in the lagoon from those who are just consumers and never create something from their own.

[img]images/icones/icon7.gif[/img] [img]images/icones/icon7.gif[/img] Luke
The greatest danger for most of us is not that our aim is too high and we miss it, but that it is too low and we reach it
Rikwar
Great Master of corals

Postby ctunnel » Thu, 11Dec01 19:30

I've been there before. It's taken me 5 years to complete a story that should have been done in one. I understand the need to step back. I have one story that I did that with about six years ago, and never returned to it. It haunts me to this day whenever I come across some of the original art.

Here's hoping that you find the desire to work on it again and know that I'll be there whenever you put something out.
ctunnel
great white shark

Postby Greebo » Thu, 11Dec01 20:36

So ctunnel, congratulations on finishing it at last -- I really enjoyed Jet-Pack Jenny, although I only really started reading it when you appeared in the lagoon. I look forward to your next! [img]kator/smiley220.gif[/img] [img]images/icones/icon7.gif[/img]
Greebo
Great Master of corals

Postby Italian87 » Wed, 12Jan04 21:34

Where is a Milly???? :( :( :( :(
Italian87
Pilot fish

Postby Squeeky » Wed, 12Jan04 22:28

Italian87 wrote:Where is a Milly???? :( :( :( :(

I am getting thoroughly tired of impatience, read the Introductions_ Lagoon Forums:F.A.Q's
Squeeky
Spirit of the oceans

PreviousNext

Return to Shark's website