"Milly" by rkshooter

You want to speak about the site or downright to participate in its realization? All the ideas and the notices are welcome …

Re: "Milly" by rkshooter

Postby shark » Tue, 07Oct02 23:11

if you appreciate the RKShooter's series "Milly",
http://www.sharks-lagoon.fr/rks_files/rks_page.html
here, you can write comments or propose ideas for the continuation of the story....
shark
Site Admin

sex: Masculine

Postby dontwanahandl » Wed, 07Oct03 02:22

Well it's obvious you HAVE to have the older sister catch the two of them screwing and join in... or alternately the older sister put the moves on him and have milly catch them and join in.... and next this could be a game. :love:
dontwanahandl
Pilot fish

Postby rkshooter » Wed, 07Oct03 04:28

No it is not obvious. That is a possiblity but way to narrow minded... She needs Pizza after all she just got done cumming and we know how hungry that can make a girl...What about Grace?...They could get caught later but It is still to soon...Next post is almost ready..
rkshooter
star of the reef

Postby rkshooter » Wed, 07Oct03 07:17

Here are a couple more of My thoughts...Its summer what about a tan line...OK small bikini.. maybe she should shave her pussy....what about the camera , whos camera was it.. then there is the studio search and she could model...come on everyone dont be shy give some suggestions
rkshooter
star of the reef

Postby shark » Wed, 07Oct03 23:17

please, not of sex too early.... before, there are so much exciting things to do or look
shark
Site Admin

sex: Masculine

Postby Sissy » Thu, 07Oct04 03:28

i really like the story, keep up the good work!
rkshooter, i think that is a good idea==> the tan line and stuff... the camera will belong to the studio and you can involve a new character (maybe the photograph?) in the story and he will be interested in Milly...
the pizza thing... I'm not so sure about it...:no:
grace... ,there should be an affair between her and mister Mr. Strokem.:sarcastic:
I'm out of ideas... when I'll have some more, I'll let you know!
looking forward for the next episode! :D
Sissy
Pilot fish

Postby Mimailia » Thu, 07Oct04 13:15

Camera might be a "gift" for Mr Strokem's nephew. Nephew assumes uncle put the pictures on the camera to hook him up with Milly. Hence, a race to get her before uncle???

M
I can't figure out how to use the signature!
Mimailia
star of the reef

Postby rkshooter » Fri, 07Oct05 02:42

Sissy hope the pizza thing was OK.
rkshooter
star of the reef

Postby Redem » Sun, 07Oct07 06:54

I hope to see more of her friend soon :D
Redem
Pilot fish

Postby Sissy » Mon, 07Oct08 04:31

nah, it's ok rkshooter! i really like the story! good job! :top: i really like the fact that you don't let ben and milly have any physical contact! pretty clever! i hope in the next episode i'll get to see what happens to the camera! ;)
Sissy
Pilot fish

Postby jimboy » Mon, 07Oct15 22:30

It sure looked like Mixy & Grace had something going if they had more time. What if the older sister came in instead of the parents? Hum!! A lot of possibilities. Good job.
jimboy
Pilot fish

Postby Steve » Mon, 07Oct15 23:59

Very good job rkshooter,
and as Sissy says, it's a very good idea that they don't have sex or something like that. A very good frustration.
I'm waiting for the next episode with or without the camera!!!
Steve
star of the reef

Postby rkshooter » Tue, 07Oct16 04:34

I am a little stumpted at where to go next I have more done but I am not sure if it was the right direction from comments posted. I am debating about re-doing it or adding more story between what is posted and what I am currently holding. I currently hold an explicit sceen with Ben and Milly but it has a twist so I am undecided. Your comments are all welcome, I read all of them and consider all of them. Thanks for posting I wish more would
rkshooter
star of the reef

Postby crankdog » Tue, 07Oct16 05:34

I love the series... my suggestion:

Mr Strokem knows a great pizza place, but they only serve pickup. So, they decide to stop at a local park and eat the pizza there. Along the way Milly feeds Mr. Strokem pizza and then drips some sauce on her top, so she must take it off because it burns. Mr. Strokem tells her to put on his jacket and they continue to the park. At the park they find a bench and eat the pizza and Milly tells Mr. Strokem that she is embarrassed at how she looks. Mr. Strokem says she looks so sexy in the jacket he wishes he could take a picture. She says that is not a bad idea and tells him to pull out his camera, which turns out to be a different camera than the one she used in the office. They take some sensual photos of Milly as she eats the pizza… each a little more daring until Milly is naked. She tells him that it is not fair that she is the only one naked… so Mr. Strokem takes his clothes off too and says now what? They both look around and look at the lake and decide to go skinny dipping. They play around the water until Mr. Strokem gets an erection and they get closer to kiss, but then they hear someone coming and they run off to the car…
crankdog
sirens hunter

Postby crankdog » Tue, 07Oct16 06:39

…they put their clothes on and realize that they need to get Milly home quickly. They get to her house late and Mr. Strokem offers to explain to her sister why she is late. As they enter the house, they realize it is empty. They find a note from Milly’s sister telling Milly that she went out to a party and won’t be back until morning. Mr. Strokem and Milly lucked out, but before Mr. Strokem leaves Milly tells him that he smells really bad. Mr. Strokem apologizes, it must be the lake water. Milly tells him that he shouldn’t really go home like that, since her sister isn’t home he should take a quick shower there. He agrees and as he showers he thinks of Milly and gets quite excited and begins to play with himself. Outside the bathroom Milly is trying to peek into the bathroom and she gets quite excited herself and begins to play with herself. As she climaxes she leans back on the door and the door opens and she falls to the floor naked in front of Mr. Strokem who is just then getting out of the shower… they look at each other and smile. Mr. Strokem asks what she was doing as she gets on her knees and reaches out to his hard on and asks what he was doing. She begins to stroke him and Mr. Strokem is slow to object. “Milly, you shouldn’t be doing that.” Milly asks “what” as she begins to kiss it. Before Mr. Strokem can say anything they hear a car approaching… they run off to hide in Milly’s room both naked. Milly’s sister gets home and tells Milly about the party as she changes out of her party clothes. Milly continues the conversation as Mr. Strokem kisses her naked body and she tries to stop herself from laughing. He kisses her different places and makes his way down. It gets harder for her contain herself and she begins to moan gently as he eats her out… her sister now in her night gown and gets concerned as Milly begins to orgasm and moans louder. Her sister knows something is wrong and makes her way to Milly’s room… she gets to the room and opens the door…
crankdog
sirens hunter

Next

Return to Shark's website