"Milly" by rkshooter

You want to speak about the site or downright to participate in its realization? All the ideas and the notices are welcome …

Re: "Milly" by rkshooter

Postby rkshooter » Thu, 12Jun28 13:05

Sometimes I get so mesmerized by Milly I can’t see anything else. Hahaha, I put this together in about 2 minutes just to welcome Vastroerror to the Lagoon. Ok I did notice the pillows before submitting, I thought they were simmering silk, but you got me on the bed post. You might have some of the lagooner’s fooled but I know you were just looking for the bed post so you could tie Milly to them, you haven’t fooled me. But I do understand, I know you just can’t help yourself.
rkshooter
star of the reef

Postby Greebo » Thu, 12Jun28 14:01

You know me so well! [img]images/icones/icon15.gif[/img] Of course I mainly noticed the pillows because it didn't look as though they could be torn into strips for "restraining purposes", but if they are silk as you say they might be highly suitable!
Greebo
Great Master of corals

sex: Masculine

Postby David » Thu, 12Jul05 19:00

rkshooter wrote:Sometimes I get so mesmerized by Milly I can’t see anything else.

I would hazard a guess that you're not the only one who gets mesmerized by Milly...

:crazy:
David
star of the reef

Postby Lexavier » Fri, 12Sep28 15:34

Milly's story has really taken some unexpected turns, from your first story arc.
I find it much better to read a few episodes at a time so I'm waiting patiently. The arts very good. Keep up the good work.
Lexy XXXXXX
Lexavier
great white shark

sex: Female

Postby RPorta » Mon, 13Mar04 13:40

Hello... i've been an avid fan of this series for a long time... and i don't want to cause anything...
Can i ask if there will be any new episodes of the Milly series?
I'm not trying to rush rk, it's just a question...
Sincerely,
A huge fan :)
RPorta
Pilot fish

Postby Greebo » Mon, 13Mar04 15:55

My sympathies are with you. I myself hope RKS will revive Milly in the not too far distant future, but I think he has been happy to take a break and venture into other stories, like with Beth for example.

Who knows, maybe he will send her off on fresh adventures, once things have calmed down and he develops an idea or two. I'd certainly like to know whether Ben has survived and whether they have enjoyed some quality time together or he proposes before Milly decides to sample new experiences and/or dangers with or without him or Janice and Kyle. Have the twins survived their ordeal and been deprogrammed, or will Milly be helping Janice, Kyle et al to find them and bring them back?

There's a wealth of possibilities open
Greebo
Great Master of corals

Postby rkshooter » Wed, 13Mar06 03:06

I have a few things to finish and then I do intend to contimue the story. I have been working 12-14 hrs a day 6 to 7 days a week so down time is mostly sleep and family time, Just had the grand kids hear for two weeks. This old man did not get much sleep or free time to work on storylines. But I do see an improving future if I ever get caught up at work.
rkshooter
star of the reef

Postby Greebo » Wed, 13Mar06 10:53

How are the hand and the business doing?
Greebo
Great Master of corals

Postby Bonhomie » Wed, 13May01 20:06

I see new pages have been added to the last episode of Milly - Number 40.

Would I be correct in assuming that they have not been added to the "download" option yet?

I tried to update my saved library of Milly and the zip file seems to be still the original version.
Bonhomie
Games Master

Postby shark » Wed, 13May01 23:25

Correct. I have not yet updated the downloadable file. I'll do it.
shark
Site Admin

Postby Greebo » Thu, 13May02 00:23

Interesting -- I wonder when they were added? Is RKS softening us up for another episode, or a fresh Milly based story? Hmm!
Greebo
Great Master of corals

Postby krzysiek88 » Sun, 14Feb09 22:34

any chance to see new episode of Milly or is finish ??
krzysiek88
great white shark

Postby Greebo » Tue, 14Jun10 10:18

Any chance of seeing more of Milly in the near future, RKS, or is she in an undercover(s) situation? It's been so long since we last had the pleasure of her presence.
Greebo
Great Master of corals

Postby rkshooter » Sat, 14Jul12 06:47

Found Milly4.jpg

I crashed my entire system with the windows 8 upgrade, I am trying to recover. But I found this nice girl in the wreckage
rkshooter
star of the reef

Postby Squeeky » Sat, 14Jul12 06:59

Oh ..... [img]images/icones/icon11.gif[/img]

My sadness is that I posted here after your delightful post! I anticipated good tidings.

For yourself I wish the best in the recovery of your files (and a little selfishness like so many - that you do get to bring the Milly story to an end).
Squeaky is clean, I'm just a tad messy!
Squeeky
Spirit of the oceans

PreviousNext

Return to Shark's website