"Milly" by rkshooter

You want to speak about the site or downright to participate in its realization? All the ideas and the notices are welcome …

Re: "Milly" by rkshooter

Postby rkshooter » Fri, 07Nov16 03:55

Taz.....Sunnyson...is working on a game with the Milly character with my blessing. I have no plans to convert it to a game. I do however have a game plan (Ha Ha Ha) It is an entirely different story line but some of the characters and background scenes may carry over.
rkshooter
star of the reef

Postby taz » Fri, 07Nov16 21:25

it's very good , good luck
taz
lagoon predator

Postby Sharkoid » Sat, 07Nov17 13:23

You should have more sex scenes! All the way, without stopping. Like when Ben was about to fuck Lisa, she walked off. And Ben should probably fuck two girls at once. That is more exciting. I know there is the dream that Ben had, but that's A DREAM. Be more realistic?
Sharkoid
Pilot fish

Postby greenfire » Mon, 07Nov19 10:36

Hello. Wow, sir....I am most impressed, rkshooter. Art...cutting edge. The way you use dialoge to produce an actual "reality" also is admirable (I happen to be a writer as well, though I can't spell "dialoge"...that's why the powers made "spell check"). I feel as though you have actually have had realationships with members of the opposite sex for once (referring to the general adolescence that seems to permiate the "erotic genra" in this medium. My point is simply this; -I- have no intention of suggesting what plot twists should acurr, nor when, this is -your- art. I, for one, am interested to witness what will happen though. Keep it up, sir, and best wishes. P.S. sorry I can't spell for shit.
greenfire
Pilot fish

Postby rkshooter » Tue, 07Nov20 03:57

Thanks for the positive comments they are appreciated and welcome. Please feel free to give a suggestion though; I do not take offence to them. If I dont like a suggestion I just dont use it. Thanks again RKShooter
rkshooter
star of the reef

Postby Franco » Wed, 07Nov28 01:23

Rkshooter,

I have been ill and didn't have a chance to see your new Milly postings (8-11) until this morning. All I can say is "WOW!" It is getting really hot.

I agree with the suggestion to have 2 girls at once. That is one of my fantasies. (Maybe Milly and the lesbian, or Susan and the lesbian, or some oter combination. I like the black girl.) Also, I think some anal sex would be good. The girl should be reluctant at first, mention the discomfort, then really get into it after a while.
Franco
star of the reef

Postby pussy_hound69 » Sat, 07Dec01 05:47

It's nice to see Ben finaly got some action. Eventhough it wasn't with Milly it was quite hot. Good work, RKshooter.
pussy_hound69
Pilot fish

Postby zart333 » Sat, 07Dec01 23:43

Hello I don't post for news story of Milly, but why do you not put your story in french versions?? I think that most of sharkslagoon are french and like read this story in french.
zart333
Pilot fish

Postby Milly » Sun, 07Dec02 04:17

Franco.....I'm so sorry you were ill... I hope you are better now....Did you like my storyline...I sure hope I get to fuck Ben too...if I were with you I would fuck you just to get even with Ben and Susan....too bad I'm not real.....maybe a little show just for you to make you feel even better.......Ha ha ha ...

Sorry to all those sharkies asking to have a French version but I dont know French..
Milly
sirens hunter

Postby Franco » Sun, 07Dec02 05:04

I know a little French, but not idiomatically enough to translate Milly. I have trouble understanding some of the abbreviations and slang in French posts on this board, like when English speakers write 'tho' instead of 'though'. It would require a native speaker of French to do a translation of Milly.
Franco
star of the reef

Postby sexyflower » Sun, 07Dec02 10:00

nice work Rkshooter i really like ur story line it is really sexy but i feel like there is something missing in the story
i would like to see another guy in the story that can my ben jelous it would be were milly meets him on her trip and they get togther the start teasing ben with kissing or making out in front of him. it is also nice to see a maid character get involved. nice work can't wait for the next episode.:)
sexyflower
Pilot fish

Postby Milly » Tue, 07Dec04 05:27

Yea.....I agree with Sexyflower....I want another man around too.....Please Rkshooter help me make Ben jealous....
Milly
sirens hunter

Postby Sharkoid » Wed, 07Dec05 16:04

how about a sex scene while in the bath?
Sharkoid
Pilot fish

Postby Phreak » Wed, 07Dec12 02:30

Hey rkshooter, i just want to say that you are doing some great work! I've been following the milly series for a while, and i love it! :clap: :clap: :clap:

I'm just wondering, do you have any kind of plan on when to release the "episodes" or do you just release them as soon as they're done?
Phreak
Pilot fish

Postby Milly » Wed, 07Dec12 09:32

Rkshooter took a real job a few weeks ago......I am on vacation.....in Jamacia.......I have been having a woderful time......As soon as I get back I will show you my vacation pictures.......I sure do miss Ben........But this vacation is great....
Milly
sirens hunter

PreviousNext

Return to Shark's website