"Milly" by rkshooter

You want to speak about the site or downright to participate in its realization? All the ideas and the notices are welcome …

Re: "Milly" by rkshooter

Postby Greebo » Wed, 12Jan04 23:15

I, for one, reserve the right to have a quiet whimper every so often, Squeeky!

Oh, to see your fair form again Milly! (Whimper!)-- now which smiley is right for a whimper? [img]images/icones/icon11.gif[/img]
Greebo
Great Master of corals

sex: Masculine

Postby Squeeky » Thu, 12Jan05 01:16

Greebo wrote:I, for one, reserve the right to have a quiet whimper every so often, Squeeky!

Oh, to see your fair form again Milly! (Whimper!)-- now which smiley is right for a whimper? [img]images/icones/icon11.gif[/img]

Greebo I am as anxious anyone to see what rkshooter has in mind, but hell, some many demands from those who hardly frequent these shores! [img]images/icones/icon5.gif[/img]

Um? Whimper? I think dogs, why not a Mew? More appropriate? [img]images/icones/icon11.gif[/img]
Squeaky is clean, I'm just a tad messy!
Squeeky
Spirit of the oceans

Postby Loup Garou » Thu, 12Jan05 03:28

Doing a little looking through the smiley faces, there are a few good whimpererrrrs.... whimperrrerrrrs.... smiley faces that whimper. (The last 3 are [ img ] [ /img ] smileys)
Full colon Left parentheses -- :(
Kator / smiley72.gif -- [img]kator/smiley72.gif[/img]
Kator / smiley27.gif -- [img]kator/smiley27.gif[/img]
and Kator / smiley270.gif -- [img]kator/smiley270.gif[/img] (ok, pushing it, but he is crying... 8-) )
Loup Garou
star of the reef

Postby Greebo » Thu, 12Jan05 10:46

Squeeky wrote:Um? Whimper? I think dogs, why not a Mew? More appropriate? [img]images/icones/icon11.gif[/img]

Wimp purr purrhaps? [img]kator/smiley269.gif[/img]
Greebo
Great Master of corals

Postby Squeeky » Thu, 12Jan05 11:42

Greebo wrote:
Squeeky wrote:Um? Whimper? I think dogs, why not a Mew? More appropriate? [img]images/icones/icon11.gif[/img]

Wimp purr purrhaps? [img]kator/smiley269.gif[/img]

HMM!
Sounds like you're trying to impress DiTo! Probably prefers domestic furs anyway, not that there's anything wrong with a pelt that has a gamey scent! :(

Anyway, neat retort.

As to gamey scent. A difference between domestically presented animals and those harvested from the wild can be in how the edible herbs 'taint' the flesh. On a hunting expedition an Aussie Aboriginal companion suggested that I rub my hands through the pelt (which I was after). "Smell your hands". With that species the aromas would have stayed in the fur forever whereas a different member of that animal would have been different. Oh! That same aroma would have been throughout the flesh. Sure, that is one reason for hunting animals of the wild.
Squeeky
Spirit of the oceans

Postby Greebo » Thu, 12Jan05 12:22

Impress DiTo? Moi? I gave up on that lost cause ages ago -- my fur may be mangey but I still had most of it last time I looked! I decided a while back to leave that particular minefield for you to stumble across in your rose tinted shades. By the way, how's the "I Love DiTo" tat healing and can you sit down without needing the inflatable rubber ring yet?
Greebo
Great Master of corals

Postby Loup Garou » Thu, 12Jan05 21:44

Sitting problem? I thought he got that tattoo on his testicles. Maybe that is just a rumor.
Loup Garou
star of the reef

Postby LRM » Thu, 12Jan05 22:34

Loup Garou wrote:Sitting problem? I thought he got that tattoo on his testicles. Maybe that is just a rumor.

Any man that can bear to have his cods tattooed earns my respect!
Lou
I'll take your word for it... PLEASE do not show me!
Got Wood?
LRM

Postby Joe.Pizza » Fri, 12Jan06 04:23

LRM wrote:
Loup Garou wrote:Sitting problem? I thought he got that tattoo on his testicles. Maybe that is just a rumor.

Any man that can bear to have his cods tattooed earns my respect!
Lou
I'll take your word for it... PLEASE do not show me!

How many ways can I cringe thinking about that. Let's just leave it at one and quickly move on to another subject. :lol:
Joe.Pizza
lagoon predator

Postby Squeeky » Fri, 12Jan06 06:04

Greebo wrote:........ By the way, how's the "I Love DiTo" tat healing ........?

You saw D's attempt at a New Year's resolution? Yeah she's lost it a few times, but I am allowed to believe in the best qualities of Mankind, yes?
Damn, forgot God was a woman :(
Squeeky
Spirit of the oceans

Postby LRM » Fri, 12Jan06 08:20

Squeeky wrote:Edited
You saw D's attempt at a New Year's resolution? Yeah she's lost it a few times, but I am allowed to believe in the best qualities of Mankind, yes?

Damn, forgot God was a woman :(

Tain't true... If God was a female your organ would be on your chin (give us a reason to wear neckties)... and Ms D might be a whole lot more receptive!!!
Lou
Got Wood?
LRM

Postby DiTo » Sat, 12Jan07 07:31

Now now germs, that's very impolite: to start a ball without inviting me!!!! Is it because of my looks?
DiTo
legend of the South Seas

sex: Female

Postby Loup Garou » Sat, 12Jan07 07:55

DiTo... You need no invitation. You are ALWAYS welcome. In fact, if you would really like to be kept aware of all such gatherings, you could always move in with me. I will keep you up to date on everything. Of course, I only have one bedroom and..............

(I KNOW.. . I know... odds are DEFINITELY not in my favor, being male and all, but... sometimes, you just gotta take a shot. 8-)... )
Loup Garou
star of the reef

Postby Squeeky » Sat, 12Jan07 08:01

DiTo wrote:Now now germs, that's very impolite: to start a ball without inviting me!!!! Is it because of my looks?

**** antiseptic spray used [img]images/icones/icon17.gif[/img]
I don't want any "girl germs"!

Ball? Unless he's deprived a man needs 2! And that doesn't appear to be your interest.

Looks? If you as of your 'av' why not share wider instead of 50%? I'm more than interested.

Now: About that New Year's Resolution that you professed? Broken? So ... it's back to b** battle? Sorry Love, shouldn't be this way. [img]smile/pcry.gif[/img]
Squeeky
Spirit of the oceans

Postby larss » Tue, 12Jan31 21:19

I have just spent a rather pleasant afternoon going through the entire Milly series.
It is excellent, and I rather hope that rkshooter can do more. The wardrobe design is fantastic. Well done and more please.
larss
Pilot fish

PreviousNext

Return to Shark's website