Weirdness with RPW2

You want to speak about the site or downright to participate in its realization? All the ideas and the notices are welcome …

Weirdness with RPW2

Postby kessie8dn » Sat, 21Sep04 15:41

I signed up and played both RPW2 and Jealousy, no problem.

I just tried to find other RPW2 endings and log in ok - I can play Jealousy - but trying to play RPW2 I'm just returned to log in and then told it's invalid. Same thing with Daughter's Friends, which I also replayed the last time.

I had problems with CCBill this time too - no login or pw email. My CCBill account details only showed login - I had to online chat to get the pw.

Not sure these are connected. It seems very unlikely but I feel Shark would want to be informed.
kessie8dn
lagoon predator

sex: Masculine

Re: Weirdness with RPW2

Postby kessie8dn » Sat, 21Sep04 16:28

kessie8dn wrote:I signed up and played both RPW2 and Jealousy, no problem.

I just tried to find other RPW2 endings and log in ok - I can play Jealousy - but trying to play RPW2 I'm just returned to log in and then told it's invalid. Same thing with Daughter's Friends, which I also replayed the last time.

I had problems with CCBill this time too - no login or pw email. My CCBill account details only showed login - I had to online chat to get the pw.

Not sure these are connected. It seems very unlikely but I feel Shark would want to be informed.

Found part of problem over username/pw - for some reason the site remembers me and let's me play Jealousy but needs separate login for rest. My Firefox had saved old pw (probably in confusion with CCBill).. It's still not behaving as expected (either ask for log in again for all games or none) but I'm in now :)
kessie8dn
lagoon predator

sex: Masculine

Return to Shark's website