Happy New Year 2019 Everyone

A quiet place at the lagoon side for speaking about all and nothing (the financial crisis, sex, your country, sex, hobbies, or...sex)

Happy New Year 2019 Everyone

Postby PinkVendeta » Tue, 19Jan01 02:05

Hi all,

I just wanted to wish everyone a very Happy New Year 2019.

I hope that this new year brings to You all, Peace, Good Health, Love, Patience, Understanding, Strength, Passion, Wealth, Kindness, Happiness.

Happy New Year 2019 Everyone.
I Am Not speaking From Experience - I Just Have A Vivid Imagination

Hannah
PinkVendeta
legend of the South Seas

sex: Female

Re: Happy New Year 2019 Everyone

Postby PinkVendeta » Sat, 19Jan12 23:46

11 nearly 12 days into the new year and no one and replied to wish each other good things :lol: You lot must be really scared of being branded politically incorrect by replying to a good will post that may offend some snowflakes because of this stupid culture of having to be 1 trillion % PC constantly :lol:

Hannah
PinkVendeta
legend of the South Seas

Postby Greebo » Sun, 19Jan13 00:12

Happy New Year? I seem to remember you reckoning Brexit is a good idea and for all I know you'd love Trump to grab you by the pussy. As far as I'm concerned the new year is looking to be one of the worst in recent memory, and Herr Drumpf and the Maybot seem determined to make it so. 2019 is shaping up to be an 'Annus Horribilis' to dwarf them all -- I just hope your wishes are fulfilled and that this year doesn't bear any resemblance to the Sidmouth fatberg :3:

Oh dear, I've just noticed that my post count at the moment is 1984 -- am I in pre-Brexit England or am I in Oceania? Time for some stimulating, cheering words from Eeyore or Puddleglum methinks.
“Anyone who believes what a cat tells him deserves all he gets.”
― Neil Gaiman
Greebo
Great Master of corals

sex: Masculine

Postby PinkVendeta » Sun, 19Jan13 14:33

Brexit is a win/win for the UK, I proved it was, May and your Gov are the ones flogging this to death endlessly in papers and on TV and allowing the EU to literally walk all over the UK and its people in talks endlessly while May and Gov keep bending over and submitting to every bad deal offered.

As for a comment Trump made in the back of a coach in what the 1980s, really no one with a brain between their ears actually cares about that, well, except for the Left who are offended by every single thing in this world both present and past and they are already triggered and waiting to be offended by future events that have not happened yet :lol:

The Left: Offended 24/7 - 365 days a year :lol: what must that even be like :lol: :lol: :D

It amuses me daily to be sure.

Hannah
PinkVendeta
legend of the South Seas

Postby Greebo » Sun, 19Jan13 15:36

Leaving 1984 behind, I disagree utterly with your idea, no matter how you may justify it to yourself, that Brexit is a good idea. Try sampling some of the Three Men in a Pub YouTubes if you fancy listening to real concerns from the other side of the argument -- they can get a bit disjointed at times but they know much of what they're talking about.

The trading group that is the EU is an excellent concept, particularly for a small island economy only 22 miles from its mainland. It may not be the Hanseatic League, but it has the promise of becoming a similar, stable multinational marketplace, defining good workplace practices and trading standards -- compared with that, other world trading setups, particularly including the WTO, are not worth considering, and the US at the moment is looking extremely unstable in the hands of a sleazy, racist crap gameshow host who doesn't seem to know the truth when it bites him repeatedly in the ass/arse (it might not be quite so bad if it didn't seem that he almost certainly has been involved in laundering dirty Russian money in between recent bankruptcies).

My main gripe about what has become the European Union is that De Gaulle, despite having been protected by the UK during WWII, refused to allow the country of his refuge to be in at the start of this sensible endeavour.

(By the way, Trump's "pussy grab" comment was taped on a bus, as you say, but in 2005 not way back in the prehistoric 1980s that you seem to imply.)
― Neil Gaiman
Greebo
Great Master of corals

Postby LRM » Sun, 19Jan13 17:42

I want to spend 5 BILLION dollars to build a wall... The drug dealers will spend $15, buy a shovel, and have the illegals that want to get into the USA dig a tunnel for them (from a hovel with a basement in Mexico to a house in California with a basement). I suspect there already are 4 lane highways under the proposed wall location.

The man has his head so far up his ass he had a glass navel implanted so he could see where he was going.

How sympathetic do you think the banks will be about house payments? People will lose their homes!

The only thing I find scarier is Pence... That religious zealot will do his utmost to legislate my morality... and God help you if your idea of Christianity is different than his... If a nonchristian you won't be allowed access to the United States... A fine pair!!!
Got Wood?
LRM

Postby Greebo » Sun, 19Jan13 18:13

Actually Lou, I thought the bulk of drugs is reckoned to enter the US via the legitimate border crossings, rather than illegal routes, by being very well hidden in vehicles with excellent cover stories. Walls are for the paranoid (vide Eastern Germany in the Cold War)
― Neil Gaiman
Greebo
Great Master of corals

Postby PinkVendeta » Sun, 19Jan13 20:06

LRM wrote:I want to spend 5 BILLION dollars to build a wall... The drug dealers will spend $15, buy a shovel, and have the illegals that want to get into the USA dig a tunnel for them (from a hovel with a basement in Mexico to a house in California with a basement). I suspect there already are 4 lane highways under the proposed wall location.

The man has his head so far up his ass he had a glass navel implanted so he could see where he was going.

How sympathetic do you think the banks will be about house payments? People will lose their homes!

The only thing I find scarier is Pence... That religious zealot will do his utmost to legislate my morality... and god help you if your idea of Christianity is different than his... If a nonchristian you won't be allowed access to the United States... A fine pair!!!

I proved to You in a reply in another thread on this forum how Trump could build his wall without costing the American tax payer a single cent.

Hannah
PinkVendeta
legend of the South Seas

Postby PinkVendeta » Sun, 19Jan13 20:27

Greebo wrote:(By the way, Trump's "pussy grab" comment was taped on a bus, as you say, but in 2005

:lol: who cares, did he grab a woman by the pussy? no, did someone else, say, before him maybe grab 56 women by the pussy without their consent?, yea that someone else did.

While Hillary was campaigning for the elections, was her husband talking to Russian interests at a conference? yes he was, did he get paid $500,000 for his speech?, yes he did.

Didnt a unnamed female :lol: sell off 20% of the USA weapon grade uranium to Russia for personal gain (worth billions), it is looking likely she did, what is good for the goose is good for the gander, 1 rule for everyone Gerry, or no rules for anyone, it appears the one rule for Trump and no rules for everyone else is being applied here since Trump won :lol:

Hate away on Trump, Gerry and Lou if You want, his twitter posts are stupid, but his economic work for the USA and for their economy is working in leaps and bounds and working great

Many countries in Europe not in the EU, trade just fine with the EU and with the rest of the world, while controlling their own borders, controlling their own laws, own courts and their own people and the own resources (Oil, Gas, Diamonds, Gold, Coal, Iron) just fine, the non leavers want You all to believe the UK cannot do this if they leave the EU :lol:

52% in the UK voted to leave, it was their vote to do as they saw fit and they voted to leave, stop moaning about it after all this time and carry out their democratic right and the majority vote.

Trump won the election, Hillary lost, stop moaning about it and stand by the democratic vote and get the hell on with life.

Did You know on election night, Hillary was rushing to meet Bill and she barged into trump, swinging him around, she said, Oh My Gosh, Pardon me, Trump replied, when I win tonight, I will consider doing that ;) :D :lol:

Hannah
PinkVendeta
legend of the South Seas

Postby Rikwar » Mon, 19Jan14 08:54

The greatest danger for most of us is not that our aim is too high and we miss it, but that it is too low and we reach it
Rikwar
Great Master of corals

Postby LRM » Mon, 19Jan14 09:38

Greebo wrote:Actually Lou, I thought the bulk of drugs is reckoned to enter the US via the legitimate border crossings, rather than illegal routes, by being very well hidden in vehicles with excellent cover stories. Walls are for the paranoid (vide Eastern Germany in the Cold War)

The drug dealers and terrorists are already aware that a ticket to Canada costs about the same as a ticket to the USA... and there is a completely unguarded border between the two countries.
Someday someone in his cabinet will explain that to his Trumpness and he'll want a second wall.
Got Wood?
LRM

Postby PinkVendeta » Mon, 19Jan14 14:22

Rikwar wrote:Image

True Rik Trump never served, although, obama never served either, bush jnr served only at home in the reserve national air guard, clinton never served, Roosevelt didnt serve, Hoover didnt serve, Coolidge didnt serve, Harding didnt serve, Wilson didnt serve, Taft served in the home guard, Cleveland didnt serve and even went as far as to hire a substitute to serve in his place during the American Civil War.

So yea, some presidents went and served and fought like JFK, served in combat during World War II and received the Navy and Marine Corps Medal and the Purple Heart.

And some did nothing what so ever.

As for the wall Rik, You think Trump and the USA are the only countries with border walls?, and are the only one actually building border walls right now?, as I explained to Lou is a different thread how Trumps wall could be built without a single cent being payed for by any american.

There are up to 77 other countries out there who are planning to build border walls, some have already built them, some are in the process of building them, some have used electric fencing with barbed wire also, the boom in border walls began largely after 9/11 and has increased by a huge % since the refugee crisis began in Europe, many countries in Europe who are not in the EU, have closed their borders and put up walls/fences as having an open unprotected border in todays world is total madness.

As Lou stated above there is an somewhat open border between the USA and Canada, and that is fully true, but, then again cocaine is not grown and produced in Canada for distribution in the USA, it is grown and produced in South America and thus having a wall with Mexico is smart move.

Hannah
PinkVendeta
legend of the South Seas

Postby Greyelf » Mon, 19Jan14 21:51

PinkVendeta wrote:building border walls ... cocaine ... is grown and produced in South America and thus having a wall with Mexico is smart move.

off-topic
I wonder how far up the east & west coasts the USA is planning to extend the "wall", so that it will stop the usage of (disposable) light planes & mini-subs to deliver the product instead. There are also the questions of how deep the "wall" needs to go to stop tunnelling, and how to stop the "corrupt official" factor.

The simple facts are that:
1. a large percentage of USA people like taking drugs and they are willing to pay someone to supply them.
2. (due to the country's size) there are almost an unlimited number of vectors & means to bring drugs into the USA.

(note: by "wall" I mean both physical & electronic walls)
Greyelf
star of the reef

Postby PinkVendeta » Thu, 19Jan17 16:30

Greyelf wrote:
PinkVendeta wrote:building border walls ... cocaine ... is grown and produced in South America and thus having a wall with Mexico is smart move.

off-topic
I wonder how far up the east & west coasts the USA is planning to extend the "wall", so that it will stop the usage of (disposable) light planes & mini-subs to deliver the product instead. There are also the questions of how deep the "wall" needs to go to stop tunnelling, and how to stop the "corrupt official" factor.

The simple facts are that:
1. a large percentage of USA people like taking drugs and they are willing to pay someone to supply them.
2. (due to the country's size) there are almost an unlimited number of vectors & means to bring drugs into the USA.

(note: by "wall" I mean both physical & electronic walls)

Well true points, but, this is what You have the US Coast Guard fleet for (both sea & air), Navy fleet (both sea & air), Air Force, Subs fleet, Homeland, and so on, really they could catch it all if they wanted to, but as You said Grey, do they want to? "corrupt official" factor.

Wall at Mexico only makes sense if everyone else aka US Coast Guard fleet for (both sea & air), Navy fleet (both sea & air), Air Force, Subs fleet, Homeland, and so on are 110% on board with protecting all coastlines of the USA 24/7 from all threats including drugs, then You need to turn the soft border with Canada into a hard border and You are secure as a tick on the inside cheek of a kicking mules ass.

Hannah
PinkVendeta
legend of the South Seas

Postby Atepomarus » Fri, 19Jun14 02:59

Gee! It is funny how wishing someone a Happy New Year can turn turn into a leftist rant. Hannah is right.No one wished ANYONE a Happy New Year back, they just want to spout political shit. Leave politics out of conversations and you will be surprised on how much other topics are out there. I have not been onto this part of Forums lately, but, all you leftist have drank of the koolaid of propoganda and wouldn't know the truth if it jumped up your liberal backsides.

I hope that Hannah and all others [img]smile/eek.gif[/img] have had a good year so far.
“Regard your soldiers as your children, and they will follow you into the deepest valleys.
Look on them as your own beloved sons, and they will stand by you even unto death!”
Atepomarus
Pilot fish

Next

Return to The beach