drunk ramblings three

A quiet place at the lagoon side for speaking about all and nothing (the financial crisis, sex, your country, sex, hobbies, or...sex)

drunk ramblings three

Postby iksanabot » Mon, 17Aug07 03:33

When I listen to great music, I just want to have sex with all of them.
iksanabot
star of the reef

sex: Masculine

Re: drunk ramblings three

Postby Greebo » Mon, 17Aug07 17:16

What, even the ladies on the harps and the blokes on the tympanies, (or is it the blokes on the harps and the ladies on the tympanies -- it can be so hard to tell sometimes)? Or do you mean the National Youth Orchestra of Great Bitain? It is the Proms you know -- you'd have to be really off your head on booze to contemplate getting down and dirty with some of the old musicians, choristers and conductors knocking around the Royal Albert Hall at the moment.
[img]smile/beer.gif[/img] [img]kator/smiley154.gif[/img] [img]kator/smiley192.gif[/img] :2:
Greebo
Great Master of corals

Re: drunk ramblings three

Postby iksanabot » Tue, 17Aug08 22:27

Greebo wrote:What, even the ladies on the harps and the blokes on the tympanies, (or is it the blokes on the harps and the ladies on the tympanies -- it can be so hard to tell sometimes)? Or do you mean the National Youth Orchestra of Great Bitain? It is the Proms you know -- you'd have to be really off your head on booze to contemplate getting down and dirty with some of the old musicians, choristers and conductors knocking around the Royal Albert Hall at the moment.
[img]smile/beer.gif[/img] [img]kator/smiley154.gif[/img] [img]kator/smiley192.gif[/img] :2:

Ha! Well, I was pretty drunk, but I stand by my statement.
iksanabot
star of the reef

Return to The beach