Why so much incest in gaming/porn?

A quiet place at the lagoon side for speaking about all and nothing (the financial crisis, sex, your country, sex, hobbies, or...sex)

Re: Why so much incest in gaming/porn?

Postby Crane » Sat, 17Mar18 23:43

I`ll start from your last words. I`m not going to be "terrified" if incest will be "even more normal" in the future. If it happens, so be it.
But the whole civilized world is suffering from ruined social relationships. And now we`re going after the most profound and most basic relationship (parent - offspring) and turn it into a "normal sexual" relationship. Since we fucked up all relationships, let`s go with the last one and finish the job. :roi: Don`t let me stop you. lol

The only thing i have to add is that your list of examples is a little confused. Incest was exclusively permitted only for Kings (Pharaons, Assyrian Kings, Inkas Emperors, Hawaians Kings etc) because they were considered Gods. I know they were humans, but they still thought they were Gods. So they acted like Gods, not like "mortals", Sorry i had to repeat myself, but i think i had to emphasize WHY it was allowed.
And the REAL cause was not "to keep the blood pure", but to make their throne safer by not "creating" throne pretenders outside their family. When they had to "enforce" their throne they married other royals or even powerful "mortals".

In Middle East ((and many cultures) there were incestual marriages, but they were between cousins (first or second) or even uncle-niece. Not parent-offspring.

All the other "examples" are exeptional cases, I never said "incest never happened" so i didn`t get your point. I had read about most of them, exept for "Colt Clan Incest".I had to google it, (i`ve heard about a similiar case in Canada i think). And this is what Wikipedia says:

"The case has been described by lead investigator Peter Yeomans as, "like nothing I’ve ever seen," and was considered by many to be so shocking that in a rare move the Australian family court allowed full details to be made public, albeit with all names changed to pseudonyms for the children's protection, including the family name of "Colt."""
User avatar
Crane
great white shark
 
Posts: 42
Joined: Thu, 17Feb09 04:10
sex: Masculine

Re: Why so much incest in gaming/porn?

Postby Skelaturi » Sun, 17Mar19 17:08

Crane wrote:I`ll start from your last words. I`m not going to be "terrified" if incest will be "even more normal" in the future. If it happens, so be it.
But the whole civilized world is suffering from ruined social relationships. And now we`re going after the most profound and most basic relationship (parent - offspring) and turn it into a "normal sexual" relationship. Since we fucked up all relationships, let`s go with the last one and finish the job. :roi: Don`t let me stop you. lol

The only thing i have to add is that your list of examples is a little confused. Incest was exclusively permitted only for Kings (Pharaons, Assyrian Kings, Inkas Emperors, Hawaians Kings etc) because they were considered Gods. I know they were humans, but they still thought they were Gods. So they acted like Gods, not like "mortals", Sorry i had to repeat myself, but i think i had to emphasize WHY it was allowed.
And the REAL cause was not "to keep the blood pure", but to make their throne safer by not "creating" throne pretenders outside their family. When they had to "enforce" their throne they married other royals or even powerful "mortals".

In Middle East ((and many cultures) there were incestual marriages, but they were between cousins (first or second) or even uncle-niece. Not parent-offspring.

All the other "examples" are exeptional cases, I never said "incest never happened" so i didn`t get your point. I had read about most of them, exept for "Colt Clan Incest".I had to google it, (i`ve heard about a similiar case in Canada i think). And this is what Wikipedia says:

"The case has been described by lead investigator Peter Yeomans as, "like nothing I’ve ever seen," and was considered by many to be so shocking that in a rare move the Australian family court allowed full details to be made public, albeit with all names changed to pseudonyms for the children's protection, including the family name of "Colt."""


those kings are were still human, no excuse no argument. Or else someone else might start calling him/her self a god and bang a relative. Just take a look at a certain president, who thinks so almighty of himself and has that weird look at his own daughter.
Doggy style (noun)
A sexual position which allows both participants to watch TV.
---
My weakness a deviant Redhead: http://the-new-lagoon.com/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=8&start=4425#p97335

--
Seen anything wrong, a typo, to ask, anything else? PM me.
User avatar
Skelaturi
Moderator
 
Posts: 840
Joined: Wed, 14Nov19 19:06
Location: The Netherlands, Brabant
sex: Masculine

Re: Why so much incest in gaming/porn?

Postby Greyelf » Sun, 17Mar19 22:25

One limitation with all the examples of "incest through history" mentioned so far is that they only consider reported cases of sexual relationships between near direct relatives, and by relationship I mean those entered into by consensual adults, and by adult I mean whatever age was considered appropriated at the time-period of the relationship.

In reality we have no real way of knowing how common/uncommon such relationships (or formal bonding's) have been in the past or even today due to the (in)formal taboos on the topic itself or on talking about sexual relationships in general.
Greyelf
star of the reef
 
Posts: 290
Joined: Thu, 14Jun12 03:20
sex: Masculine

Re: Why so much incest in gaming/porn?

Postby LucaNatoli » Mon, 17Mar20 05:09

I too am getting fed up with all the incest in these new games coming out. There is just too many, and not a lot of people enjoy those type of games.

It is like how Zombies where a big deal in movie industry a few years ago, everything was Zombie this and Zombie that! Incest seems to be the norm in games these days! Hopefully it is a stage that will pass!
User avatar
LucaNatoli
Games Master
 
Posts: 244
Joined: Tue, 12Jul03 13:09
Location: Australia
sex: Masculine

Re: Why so much incest in gaming/porn?

Postby Greyelf » Mon, 17Mar20 11:53

LucaNatoli wrote:... and not a lot of people enjoy those type of games. ... Hopefully it is a stage that will pass!

Purely based on the number of people donating to these types of games on p.....n i'm guessing the stage won't be ending any time soon. [img]images/icones/icon10.gif[/img]
Greyelf
star of the reef
 
Posts: 290
Joined: Thu, 14Jun12 03:20
sex: Masculine

Re: Why so much incest in gaming/porn?

Postby PinkVendeta » Mon, 17Mar20 15:58

Greyelf wrote:
LucaNatoli wrote:... and not a lot of people enjoy those type of games. ... Hopefully it is a stage that will pass!

Purely based on the number of people donating to these types of games on p.....n i'm guessing the stage won't be ending any time soon. [img]images/icones/icon10.gif[/img]

Sadly what You have said is true, people making incest games on the site that cannot be named :lol: the actual donations of cash per month are massive in some cases running into literally the 1000s and that is no word of a lie.

These type of games I personally find deplorable, but that would put me in a minority compared to those who clearly love incest games.

But it is a minority I am happy to be a part of.
Last edited by PinkVendeta on Tue, 17Mar21 10:04, edited 1 time in total.
I Am Not speaking From Experience - I Just Have A Vivid Imagination

Hannah
User avatar
PinkVendeta
star of the reef
 
Posts: 418
Joined: Fri, 16May20 19:42
sex: Female

Re: Why so much incest in gaming/porn?

Postby Crane » Tue, 17Mar21 01:39

There is a strange fact about the incest taboo. Women usually don`t even like to talk about it. And when they talk about a specific case, they have a fierce reaction against it. Or at least that`s what i`ve noticed. While men even joke about it.
User avatar
Crane
great white shark
 
Posts: 42
Joined: Thu, 17Feb09 04:10
sex: Masculine

Re: Why so much incest in gaming/porn?

Postby Skelaturi » Tue, 17Mar21 16:17

LucaNatoli wrote:I too am getting fed up with all the incest in these new games coming out. There is just too many, and not a lot of people enjoy those type of games.

It is like how Zombies where a big deal in movie industry a few years ago, everything was Zombie this and Zombie that! Incest seems to be the norm in games these days! Hopefully it is a stage that will pass!


Zombies in games was a reaction towards zombies in games. Fortunately that seems to be cooling down.
Doggy style (noun)
A sexual position which allows both participants to watch TV.
---
My weakness a deviant Redhead: http://the-new-lagoon.com/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=8&start=4425#p97335

--
Seen anything wrong, a typo, to ask, anything else? PM me.
User avatar
Skelaturi
Moderator
 
Posts: 840
Joined: Wed, 14Nov19 19:06
Location: The Netherlands, Brabant
sex: Masculine

Re: Why so much incest in gaming/porn?

Postby PinkVendeta » Tue, 17Mar21 20:57

Skelaturi wrote:
LucaNatoli wrote:I too am getting fed up with all the incest in these new games coming out. There is just too many, and not a lot of people enjoy those type of games.

It is like how Zombies where a big deal in movie industry a few years ago, everything was Zombie this and Zombie that! Incest seems to be the norm in games these days! Hopefully it is a stage that will pass!


Zombies in games was a reaction towards zombies in games. Fortunately that seems to be cooling down.

Having said that, Christiesroom did make a few good games with Zombies in them.
I Am Not speaking From Experience - I Just Have A Vivid Imagination

Hannah
User avatar
PinkVendeta
star of the reef
 
Posts: 418
Joined: Fri, 16May20 19:42
sex: Female

Re: Why so much incest in gaming/porn?

Postby Rexxx » Tue, 17Mar21 21:04

We cannot think that the world will change only because there are incest games that makes much money (do you think that all the player that plays war games want to end really in a war zone to battle ?).
First of all are only games, I don't think that who has enjoyed one of this game is a person that has ideas of incest in real life, personally I haven't any desires versus any relatives and I cannot imagine to have in any way, probably if I would see a real case of incest my first impression would be very negative.
And the second thing is that those pledges doesn't represent the majority of people in the world, simply who decides to use money to support author instead of using for other things likes kinks like those and probably this won't change in the near future (apart that very bad games would lose patrons to decent games), in the end you can find good story or games even without supporting someone, but for fetishes it's not so easy .
Rexxx
lagoon predator
 
Posts: 184
Joined: Sun, 14Nov09 08:55
sex: Masculine

Re: Why so much incest in gaming/porn?

Postby PinkVendeta » Tue, 17Mar21 21:18

Rexxx wrote:We cannot think that the world will change only because there are incest games that makes much money (do you think that all the player that plays war games want to end really in a war zone to battle ?).
First of all are only games, I don't think that who has enjoyed one of this game is a person that has ideas of incest in real life, personally I haven't any desires versus any relatives and I cannot imagine to have in any way, probably if I would see a real case of incest my first impression would be very negative.
And the second thing is that those pledges doesn't represent the majority of people in the world, simply who decides to use money to support author instead of using for other things likes kinks like those and probably this won't change in the near future (apart that very bad games would lose patrons to decent games), in the end you can find good story or games even without supporting someone, but for fetishes it's not so easy .

Well lets agree to disagree ok.

Firstly, to say it is just a game is pretty silly in reality.

Everything has a beginning, middle and however long lasting an end also thankfully.

Every action has a reaction, the pebble in the pond effect.

From adult games, to war games, to articles, to visual, to movies, to books, to TV, to even porn, and they all in some form influence people from Young to Old and can change a persons thought process and view of certain things.

Those pages on that site that cover incest and other taboo subjects earn more by a massive factor combined than all other normal adult themed games, I mean most of the time Arnii total pledges per month are like under 500 per month, some times slightly over 500 per month, on good months reaching over 900 slightly, now that compared to other pages on same site for incest and other taboo stuff earning over 10,000 per month, it is clear what the majority want to pay for and watch.
I Am Not speaking From Experience - I Just Have A Vivid Imagination

Hannah
User avatar
PinkVendeta
star of the reef
 
Posts: 418
Joined: Fri, 16May20 19:42
sex: Female

Re: Why so much incest in gaming/porn?

Postby Rexxx » Wed, 17Mar22 20:58

PinkVendeta wrote:
Rexxx wrote:We cannot think that the world will change only because there are incest games that makes much money (do you think that all the player that plays war games want to end really in a war zone to battle ?).
First of all are only games, I don't think that who has enjoyed one of this game is a person that has ideas of incest in real life, personally I haven't any desires versus any relatives and I cannot imagine to have in any way, probably if I would see a real case of incest my first impression would be very negative.
And the second thing is that those pledges doesn't represent the majority of people in the world, simply who decides to use money to support author instead of using for other things likes kinks like those and probably this won't change in the near future (apart that very bad games would lose patrons to decent games), in the end you can find good story or games even without supporting someone, but for fetishes it's not so easy .

Well lets agree to disagree ok.

Firstly, to say it is just a game is pretty silly in reality.

Everything has a beginning, middle and however long lasting an end also thankfully.

Every action has a reaction, the pebble in the pond effect.

From adult games, to war games, to articles, to visual, to movies, to books, to TV, to even porn, and they all in some form influence people from Young to Old and can change a persons thought process and view of certain things.

Those pages on that site that cover incest and other taboo subjects earn more by a massive factor combined than all other normal adult themed games, I mean most of the time Arnii total pledges per month are like under 500 per month, some times slightly over 500 per month, on good months reaching over 900 slightly, now that compared to other pages on same site for incest and other taboo stuff earning over 10,000 per month, it is clear what the majority want to pay for and watch.


I agree that all has consequences, but I don't want to transform a breeze in a tornado, I don't think that "that boy was so good, he has done this because he played GTA, ban it and all will be well" and I have always disliked "Seduction of the innocent" by Fredric Wertham, If I thought in other way probably I wouldn't see any book and movies or play any games.
I have already said that choosing a kink attract more easily money from patrons, but it's not only incest game (for example would we want to speak on furry games, I don't want to judge, but that personally I don't really understand). Incest works have the attractiveness that are easier to do if you want simply make a game only on those subject (I'm surprised how much ugly incest games born and die ), and neutral if you want only put some in the game but not create the game only on that topic (other fetish like NTR or mind control or... have much more compulsion on the story).
Rexxx
lagoon predator
 
Posts: 184
Joined: Sun, 14Nov09 08:55
sex: Masculine

Re: Why so much incest in gaming/porn?

Postby Fascination » Sun, 17Apr02 04:23

I've been passing by for a while, and finally decided to register after I saw this thread.

Incest in itself isn't bad, and the issue of offspring that was pointed out is fairly easily avoidable, most of the time. The issue with incest is abuse, whether the person - regardless of gender - was underage when it started, or for that matter were they 'groomed' to accept incest. When it comes to consenting adults - there is nothing really wrong, in my honest opinion. Sure, it's not socially acceptable, but being gay isn't socially acceptable in some parts of the world. Being trans isn't (some gay people in some countries are forced to transition, though, whether they want to or not).

Another issue of 'relationships' that was pointed out, and it being ehh changed, if I recall, it's not really an issue. Relationships change to begin with, especially as you and others change, and people can love same people in different ways - or more people for that matter, treat them with respect, etc, regardless of whether or not they are having sex.

Hell, even bestiality by itself isn't wrong - the part of it being wrong is, a) possibilities for abuse (a bit hypocritical, though, because we kill animals anyway on daily basis), and b) 'animals can't consent' - which I'd argue that they can; have you never had a dog hump your leg? Ever?

The thing is, morality is a human concept; there is no objective, universal morality (to our knowledge). You think anything will happen when humanity dies out? Now, you can base it on bible, etc, if you are a believer, but bible says a lot of stuff. It shows God killed millions of people; while devil killed a way less.

But, even so, none of this is morally wrong - because it doesn't hurt anyone. The same way being gay doesn't hurt anyone, or trans.

The issue I think you are trying to point out though, is that showing it in art/games/movies, it normalizes it, and honestly that line of thinking (to me) is off-putting - though obviously you can have whatever opinion you want. The reason why I find it off-putting (along with being illogical), is because self-proclaimed Social Justice Warriors hold fairly the same view. And feminists, quite a lot. You can't talk about this, because rape apologia (disagreeing with overblown statistics), talking about muslims is racist, wanting controlled border is racist, all of it is used to fuel protests and shut down people; both online and in real life, where in America and UK more than a few speakers on colleges have been shut down.

Rape jokes are a huge no-no, because it 'normalizes' rape. Sexual objectification of women, 'normalizes' sexual violence towards women. Porn does too, but so do adds catering to women, and men. Everything is sexist. Everything is problematic (exact words a feminist used). There was a woman also, from BBC3 that bothered a japanese manga and anime artist for 3 hours over his 'dirty' drawings, to the point where she said they should be outlawed (but the thing she argued about had practically zero dirty things, unless you count a short bath scene, and another similar).

The issue is, saying so, would make it appear that violent movies cause violence. That violent games cause violence. The latter has been debunked and proven false quite often. But Islam, however, does ban a lot of western stuff - especially ISIS. In fact, such views align quite a lot with it, where they executed a boy for listening western music. In Britan, a girl was harassed and brought to tears for twerking with her female friend, and for being a muslim naturally, and such music in Islam is 'haram' (often).

But humans are dirty. In fact, if they weren't, then muslims wouldn't rape people - gang-rape often times - would they? ISIS wouldn't either, because they don't have as much access to things like this. Hell, in history there'd be zero to next rape and murder, because things like porn didn't exist. But history proves otherwise. Internet proves otherwise; I'm not sure if it was was or sexual violence, but it went down as internet was introduced, country by country - google and you'll find it yourself. Even worse is, some muslims recently called for a death penalty of an atheist - just because of 'blasphemy'.

I know this is a bit long, but eh.

Those arguing for things like these - SJWs in particular, don't realize that some day, there might be different leaders in this world, and opposing views that may disagree with theirs - so some day sex might be banned, dying hair blue might be banned, gay sex might be banned, etc. Hell, what if one day people get executed for saying sexist things, racist things, or simply being a religious person?

It's idiocy. It's thought control. It won't help. It'd just make people mad.

What's even worse, though, is you point that just because one might have a fetish involving incest, bestiality, etc, means they want to do it. As a fantasy, I may find it enjoyable, but in real life not really. I have zero desire to do either. I may think it's okay, and if someone wants to and everyone is into it - good for them. The issue becomes if you can't separate fantasy from reality, but what's worse is, trying to control people imo.

Hell, now that I think about it, I could probably argue how being into animals is better than being into humans; in fact, animals tend to be better than humans, won't hurt you emotionally, cheat on you, or fuck you over, don't give a shit how you look or whether you have a tight pussy or a big cock, etc, etc. You could easily argue that being a Zoophile (people that love animals) is more right, and better, than being a person that loves humans. About the only counter arguments I can think of is, we can understand humans/they are more intelligent, and... ? That's about it. Oh, you can get people pregnant.
Fascination
Pilot fish
 
Posts: 6
Joined: Sun, 17Apr02 00:56
sex: Masculine

Re: Why so much incest in gaming/porn?

Postby PinkVendeta » Sun, 17Apr02 11:27

Very good read, well thought out.
Last edited by PinkVendeta on Sun, 17Apr02 15:36, edited 1 time in total.
I Am Not speaking From Experience - I Just Have A Vivid Imagination

Hannah
User avatar
PinkVendeta
star of the reef
 
Posts: 418
Joined: Fri, 16May20 19:42
sex: Female

Re: Why so much incest in gaming/porn?

Postby Mortze » Sun, 17Apr02 14:40

Good input Fascination.

Apart form the Bestiality rational discussion path you seme to follow I do think you're right, maybe not on the examples, but surely on the intentions.

I'd like to just add that sometimes, somethings deemed immoral or controversial, are a good thing, because we are dual creatures, with rational thoughts and strong instincts.
We know that Japan isn't very prude in terms of sex. Sure there is this strange policy of censorship of sexual organs, but other than that almost everything seems allowed. There's an actual study showing that in Japan sexual crimes have diminished very considerably since the sex entertainment industry liberalized lots of paraphilia and deviancies.
There's some logic in this if we think about it. Examplifying.
I am a rational but also an instinct-driven animal. I somehow get turned on with the prospect of raping a girl, it just is as it is. But I know for sure that I must and will respect everyone's well-being and liberty. I want to be civilized. I want to acknowledge compassion for others. But still, this sexual hunger is consuming me. Well. Seems like having access to rape porn (simulated rape of course, with DVDs certified by the Japanese authorities) does help me satisfy that hunger.

Of course, this isn't a strong theory. The Japanese people are known for being very polite and conscious about society's obligations and rules. General crime is actually very low in that country.
But it's subject to at least give it a thought.

Pornography and paraphilia or deviance's target pornography might help feed our (very often) repressed and/or ignored sexual hunger. Some very rare people are able to battle it and even win, defeating the beast. But more than often it's a battle you can't win. And rape, child molesting, bestiality, necrophilia, you name it, has always existed and still exists in those societies that call themselves puritanists and defenders of good values.

I do really think pornography, even deviant pornography is good for all of us, on the condition it is regulated for the safeguarding of abuses of actors, or to protect and avoid victims.
User avatar
Mortze
legend of the South Seas
 
Posts: 525
Joined: Wed, 14Oct29 02:34
sex: Masculine

PreviousNext

Return to The beach

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests

eXTReMe Tracker