I am not a size queen!

A quiet place at the lagoon side for speaking about all and nothing (the financial crisis, sex, your country, sex, hobbies, or...sex)

I am not a size queen!

Postby Niauropsaka » Wed, 15Apr29 01:48

I was playing around with Michael 4 and Channing's 'enhanced' version of the M4 Genitalia, making a few variations for a still-imaginary project. And I thought, 'this could be bigger.' I added what sounded in theory like a reasonable amount of length and girth. Then it looked like too much. My female characters are not usually very big, so I don't want their boyfriends to be too uncomfortably large. I think I'm going to tone down the girth.
Niauropsaka
lagoon predator

sex: Female

Re: I am not a size queen!

Postby Trucla » Wed, 15Apr29 02:05

Hi!

I quote here something a (she)friend of mine told me: it's not the length that is important but the way the partner moves his buttocks... ;)
Cheers!
Trucla
If a guy is hungry, don't feed him! Just offer a fishing rod and teach him fishing!
Trucla
legend of the South Seas

sex: Masculine

Re: I am not a size queen!

Postby Niauropsaka » Wed, 15Apr29 05:32

That's a very good point. [img]images/icones/icon13.gif[/img]

No, I was just trying to show a range of sizes. I sketched out some numbers, and then when I sculpted them, a few of the early drafts were a little overswollen. I'm going to move the lower end of the range down.
Niauropsaka
lagoon predator

sex: Female

Return to The beach