Thanks to arnii

A quiet place at the lagoon side for speaking about all and nothing (the financial crisis, sex, your country, sex, hobbies, or...sex)

Thanks to arnii

Postby PinkVendetta » Thu, 14Oct16 20:09

Just wanted to say a BIG thank you to arnii for my new Hannah Avartar that I asked for, I LOVE IT SOOOOOOOOOOOOO MUCH.

All those Xs are kisses for you arnii --> xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
PinkVendetta
star of the reef

sex: Female

Re: Thanks to arnii

Postby Greebo » Thu, 14Oct16 20:30

But your avatar is wearing PINK! [img]smile/totozzzz.gif[/img]
Greebo
Great Master of corals

sex: Masculine

Postby arnii » Thu, 14Oct16 20:32

PinkVendetta wrote:Just wanted to say a BIG thank you to arnii for my new Hannah Avartar that I asked for, I LOVE IT SOOOOOOOOOOOOO MUCH.

All those Xs are kisses for you arnii --> xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

You're more than welcome. Glad you like it :D
arnii
great white shark

Postby arnii » Thu, 14Oct16 20:35

Greebo wrote:But your avatar is wearing PINK! [img]smile/totozzzz.gif[/img]

I did originally render with a black dress, but then I thought pink would be better choice (Hannah looks hot in a black dress too btw!!)
arnii
great white shark

Postby PinkVendetta » Thu, 14Oct16 20:37

Greebo wrote:But your avatar is wearing PINK! [img]smile/totozzzz.gif[/img]

I know, and she is beautiful and well I Love It so there [img]images/icones/icon15.gif[/img]
PinkVendetta
star of the reef

Postby Greebo » Fri, 14Oct17 00:27

arnii wrote: I did originally render with a black dress, but then I thought pink would be better choice (Hannah looks hot in a black dress too btw!!)

Maybe you should do a render following shark's "Mermaid dress code" -- we could really see how pink suited Hannah then! [img]kator/smiley130.gif[/img]
Greebo
Great Master of corals

Postby PinkVendetta » Fri, 14Oct17 09:47

Greebo wrote:
arnii wrote: I did originally render with a black dress, but then I thought pink would be better choice (Hannah looks hot in a black dress too btw!!)

Maybe you should do a render following shark's "Mermaid dress code" -- we could really see how pink suited Hannah then! [img]kator/smiley130.gif[/img]

OMG Blush, Hannah pink bits are private Mister [img]images/icones/icon12.gif[/img] lol
PinkVendetta
star of the reef

Postby DiTo » Sat, 14Oct18 18:17

PinkVendetta wrote:
Greebo wrote:

OMG Blush, Hannah pink bits are private Mister [img]images/icones/icon12.gif[/img] lol

There is a dresscode here in the lagoon Hannahdear, but that's for mermaids so if you don't feel comfy just keep on the pink thingy, though personally I'd rather see you wearing a black dress...
:missfrancedu13014skayroc-1191676567:
DiTo
legend of the South Seas

Postby PinkVendetta » Sat, 14Oct18 19:45

DiTo wrote:
PinkVendetta wrote:
Greebo wrote:

There is a dresscode here in the lagoon Hannahdear, but that's for mermaids so if you don't feel comfy just keep on the pink thingy, though personally I'd rather see you wearing a black dress...
:missfrancedu13014skayroc-1191676567:

Ok now I am actually blushing lol

[Mod edit: locking thread as it has reached the end of discussions.]
PinkVendetta
star of the reef

Return to The beach