General Chat

A quiet place at the lagoon side for speaking about all and nothing (the financial crisis, sex, your country, sex, hobbies, or...sex)

Re: General Chat

Postby jvit » Mon, 16Sep12 00:15

AdultSciFi wrote:I'm not really in the other Star Wars stuff except for the games so I don't know anything outside of the movies or games. But I've heard about Thrawn a few times on some websites. Why is he so liked?

Military genius who isn't a complete villain and doesn't use the Force. Also, it helps that Timothy Zahn is a pretty good writer.
I post some of my renders here: http://the-new-lagoon.com/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=3589&start=30
jvit
lagoon predator

sex: Masculine

Postby AdultSciFi » Mon, 16Sep12 18:26

It would have to be great writing for me to read Star Wars books because for me Star Wars was always about the special effects and the visuals. I purchased the "Art of ..." of all of the SW movies and love them. I sometimes look at them for inspiration for my work. Text books, not so much :D
AdultSciFi
sirens hunter

Postby PinkVendeta » Tue, 16Sep13 10:27

So when You two describe yourself to people as Star Wars guys is it like the below pics? :lol:

And when You both see a hot girl walk by, do You say something like below? :lol:

I Am Not speaking From Experience - I Just Have A Vivid Imagination

Hannah
PinkVendeta
legend of the South Seas

sex: Female

Postby muttdoggy » Tue, 16Sep13 10:50

PinkVendeta wrote:So when You two describe yourself to people as Star Wars guys is it like the below pics? :lol:

And when You both see a hot girl walk by, do You say something like below? :lol:

One observation.. the storm trooper's already "hitting it". He's looking at her ass and his left hand is about to start battling the one-eyed monster. [img]smile/eek.gif[/img]
It doesn't seem like they're star wars guys but more into marvel.. I think it's more like this one... :lol:
muttdoggy
lagoon predator

Postby AdultSciFi » Tue, 16Sep13 14:30

PinkVendeta wrote:So when You two describe yourself to people as Star Wars guys is it like the below pics? :lol:

Hahahaha :lol:
AdultSciFi
sirens hunter

Postby AdultSciFi » Tue, 16Sep13 14:33

muttdoggy wrote:It doesn't seem like they're star wars guys but more into marvel.. I think it's more like this one... :lol:

Oh My God! Isn't this from the Cannonball Run? I haven't seen this movie in ages. I wonder if it has aged well. I bought UHF a few years ago and it wasn't as good as I had remembered. Some movies age well, others...
AdultSciFi
sirens hunter

Postby HeyChief » Tue, 16Sep13 22:51

Yes unless my memory has gone .. That was from "Cannonball Run"
HeyChief
lagoon predator

Postby jvit » Tue, 16Sep13 23:16

Maybe :lol: :lol:
I post some of my renders here: http://the-new-lagoon.com/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=3589&start=30
jvit
lagoon predator

Postby muttdoggy » Wed, 16Sep14 00:53

AdultSciFi wrote:
muttdoggy wrote:It doesn't seem like they're star wars guys but more into marvel.. I think it's more like this one... :lol:

Oh My God! Isn't this from the Cannonball Run? I haven't seen this movie in ages. I wonder if it has aged well. I bought UHF a few years ago and it wasn't as good as I had remembered. Some movies age well, others...

Yes you're right!!
Dun dun duunnn!! It's Captain Chaos! :roi:
Played by late, great Dom DeLuise!
muttdoggy
lagoon predator

Postby PinkVendeta » Thu, 16Sep15 00:41

These guys and girls take their dressing up seriously [img]smile/eek.gif[/img] [img]smile/eek.gif[/img]

Hannah
PinkVendeta
legend of the South Seas

Postby jvit » Sun, 16Oct23 20:37

I just got Prepar3d, and I'm very excited to explore it (and also using up a lot of time moving my FSX addons). Unfortunately, that has cut into my rendering time.
jvit
lagoon predator

Postby PinkVendeta » Tue, 16Oct25 22:12

jvit wrote:I just got Prepar3d, and I'm very excited to explore it (and also using up a lot of time moving my FSX addons). Unfortunately, that has cut into my rendering time.

Thanks for sharing that, Mr star wars dude :lol:

Hannah
PinkVendeta
legend of the South Seas

Postby jvit » Wed, 16Oct26 21:25

PinkVendeta wrote:
jvit wrote:I just got Prepar3d, and I'm very excited to explore it (and also using up a lot of time moving my FSX addons). Unfortunately, that has cut into my rendering time.

Thanks for sharing that, Mr star wars dude :lol:

Hehehehe

Flight simulation is another big hobby for me, and I'm excited about this :D
jvit
lagoon predator

Postby Rastifan » Mon, 17Apr03 22:19

Nihilism caught up with me again :lol:
Rastifan
Spirit of the oceans

Postby PinkVendeta » Fri, 17May05 01:27

Anyone seen any good movies of late?

Just watched Ghost In The Shell, was not sure what to make of it being honest.

Hannah
PinkVendeta
legend of the South Seas

PreviousNext

Return to The beach