General Chat

A quiet place at the lagoon side for speaking about all and nothing (the financial crisis, sex, your country, sex, hobbies, or...sex)

Re: General Chat

Postby PinkVendeta » Tue, 19Sep24 20:18

LRM wrote:
Joe.Pizza wrote:My point? Politics is dirty game. No one playing the game is clean. Each wallowing in his or her pool of slime.
edited

We're in agreement that Government stinks no matter which party has the majority.
I personally think anything man messes with, be it animal, vegetable, or mineral, is bad for the environment/species/planet/universe. I think all GMOs should be against the law!

Agreed, what nature creates, do not allow man to ever mess with, as GMO causes so many bad illness it is not even funny, but, really is that any wonder when Monsanto the number 1 poison expect decides to feed the world GMO it created, I mean, seriously WTF.

LRM wrote:I'd love to see my current President jailed; but please allow him to finish his term first.

If he goes to jail Lou, You can rest assured both Hillary & Bill will follow him directly :lol:

LRM wrote:I firmly believe the number two man is even more dangerous than the one currently occupying the position

Is`nt it always the case though?, look at creepy joe biden.

LRM wrote:I think given some time the Donald will be awarded "The Worst President Ever" distinction

Well, thankfully the USA never got to experiennce an evil to the core lying, kniving, urainian selling, bitch like Hillary, so be thankful You got the lesser of 2 evils there.
I Am Not speaking From Experience - I Just Have A Vivid Imagination

Hannah
PinkVendeta
legend of the South Seas

sex: Female

Postby PinkVendeta » Tue, 19Sep24 20:20

Joe.Pizza wrote:My point? Politics is dirty game. No one playing the game is clean. Each wallowing in his or her pool of slime.

Fully agree, like the saying goes: Let he or she without sin, cast the first stone, say that to all parties, and not one stone would be cast by anyone on either side.

Hannah
PinkVendeta
legend of the South Seas

Postby Rikwar » Wed, 19Sep25 12:48

There's a Tweet for every question, yesterday you got your answer :sarcastic:

Your such a Hipocrite Pink one 'Let he or she without sin cast the first stone, but ignore those that I trew about Biden and the Clinton's even though I'm talking through my ass and kissing trump's [img]kator/smiley27.gif[/img]

I dont believe your a 22 year old girl, but a bitter old man !
The greatest danger for most of us is not that our aim is too high and we miss it, but that it is too low and we reach it
Rikwar
Great Master of corals

sex: Masculine

Postby Rikwar » Wed, 19Sep25 13:33

The scandal over Donald Trump pressuring Ukraine officials to conduct a bogus investigation of Joe Biden just hit a new level of totalitarian barbarity. Trump is sinking rapidly into the Mariana Trench of desperation with his latest outrageous defense for extorting a foreign government to help him steal an election.

The greatest danger for most of us is not that our aim is too high and we miss it, but that it is too low and we reach it
Rikwar
Great Master of corals

Postby LRM » Wed, 19Sep25 17:25

Rikwar wrote:The scandal over Donald Trump pressuring Ukraine officials to conduct a bogus investigation of Joe Biden just hit a new level of totalitarian barbarity. Trump is sinking rapidly into the Mariana Trench of desperation with his latest outrageous defense for extorting a foreign government to help him steal an election.

My greatest fear is he will try to shift the focus somewhere other than himself... that even nuclear war is in his play book... and he is stupid enough to use it!
Got Wood?
LRM

Postby PinkVendeta » Thu, 19Sep26 10:14

Rikwar wrote:There's a Tweet for every question, yesterday you got your answer :sarcastic:

Your such a Hipocrite Pink one 'Let he or she without sin cast the first stone, but ignore those that I trew about Biden and the Clinton's even though I'm talking through my ass and kissing trump's [img]kator/smiley27.gif[/img]

I dont believe your a 22 year old girl, but a bitter old man !

:lol: yea cos an intelligent girl like me is a no no in todays 100% snowflake PC world ehh Rik, snowflakes are meant to be shouting always, no real thought process ever, whine, moan, cry, bitch, back bite and those are just the mild male and female snowflakes like You Rik :lol:

Trump is far from perfect, he says a lot of stupid shit on twitter, shit that even bush jnr would have looked and said, dam, I wouldnt have said that, he mocked Greta Thunberg the other day, and she will change the world, and he fears that clearly.

Trump is great for the economy of the USA, jobs, companies and so oin and a constant rise, people getting a fair shake for once, but Trump is in the very swamp he wants to clear, he is part of it, but he did not create all the bs we have in todays world, walking around blaming him alone for it all, shows true snowflake mentality Rik.

Blame is pointed evenly Rik, or no blame is pointed at all.

As to what You believe with regard to an intelligent girl like me Rik, being straight up honest, I could not care less what You believe, but, in todays world of 72 genders :lol: :lol: :lol: a girl can be literally anything it pleases her to be, as can a man, so well done Rik, You lot create and now live in a snowflake f*cked up world with 72 other genders :lol: me, I am a girl, born a girl, live a girls life, grow up a girl, will have my own kids one day Rik and I assure You, none of them will think like a one sided snowflake like You Rik.

Hannah
PinkVendeta
legend of the South Seas

Postby PinkVendeta » Thu, 19Sep26 10:22

LRM wrote:
Rikwar wrote:The scandal over Donald Trump pressuring Ukraine officials to conduct a bogus investigation of Joe Biden just hit a new level of totalitarian barbarity. Trump is sinking rapidly into the Mariana Trench of desperation with his latest outrageous defense for extorting a foreign government to help him steal an election.

My greatest fear is he will try to shift the focus somewhere other than himself... that even nuclear war is in his play book... and he is stupid enough to use it!

:lol: :lol: :lol: he asked Ukraine to spy on biden jnr, so what.
Obama spent over 2 years spying on most EU leaders of EU countries, and the EU was Obama`s allies :lol:
Seems friends spy on friends these days, it must be keep your friends close, enemies closer???? :lol:

Again, anyone else in power does it, it is fine, no issues at all, Trump follows the examples set by Obama and does the exact same, and what happens? :lol: all hell breaks lose :lol:

Won`t matter, Trump will win in 2020 regardless, as the people over there believe in him, once the people believe in someone, no matter what they do or say, people will vote for them.

Such is the way of this sunny day snowflake world we live in now :lol:

Hannah
PinkVendeta
legend of the South Seas

Postby PinkVendeta » Thu, 19Sep26 10:32

I just dont know why trump would have to ask Ukraine to find crap on biden, look at Youtube, tons of videos of way to much touching and kissing of other peoples kids by Biden, it is not a secret Youtube.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=232&v=k4XMvWIRmx0

Hannah
PinkVendeta
legend of the South Seas

Postby PinkVendeta » Thu, 19Sep26 12:24

Rikwar wrote:I dont believe your a 22 year old girl, but a bitter old man !

Rik, Rik, Rik,

If I want in todays snowflake world to identify as a bitter old man, an intelligent well read young woman who is actually an intelligent well read women :lol: , if I want to identify as a baby in a diaper, if I want to identify as a gas guzzling hummer jeep :lol: weirdly I can identify as what ever the hell I like now thanks to snowflake policy, so thanks Rik for that policy, as some days I identify as Thor [img]images/icones/icon18.gif[/img] [img]images/icones/icon12.gif[/img] .

Now onto trump, see trumps one major problem is this: he opens his mouth with no filter and says whatever he likes, he never pauses first, never formulates in his mind what he wants to say, then re-thinks it, and then speaks, whatever is in his mind is coming out unfiltered right away, his posts for the most part on twitter that are reposted everywhere, are total shit posts of a man speaking his mind unfiltered, he clearly does not run with being PC in any way shape or form, and weirdly, people like that worldwide.

Now Obama, he was a smooth talker, very smooth, he was so good at talking, he could in fact have sold all sand on all beaches worldwide back to the Arabs and convinced them they needed this high quality sand :lol:

Bush jnr was a nightmare speaker, though in an interview, Robin Willams thanked Bush jnr for giving Robin 10 years of great material to joke about :lol:

Bill Clinton was not a great speaker, but, he controled what flowing out of his mouth, sadly he was impreached or almost impreched? for meeting the only jewish girl who could not get a stain out of a dress (ref: Robin Williams) :lol:

Hillary just a complete nightmare, beginning, middle and end, as Julian Assange proved.

Ronald Regan was a great speaker, I watched many vids on Youtube of him, he was great at the job also.

There one set of rules Rik for Everyone to follow, that means same rules for trump as for hillary, not one side, gets a let off constantly, while the other gets verbally lambasted constantly, one set of rules for us all, or no set of rules for anyone at all Rik.

The snowflake mentality is in the USA, in the UK to some extent and in some countries in the EU, rest of the world does not have the snowflake mentality and with luck never will, but rest of the world looks on in amusement in reality, as do I, and then Rik, we go on with our day and none of this stupid, silly, snowflake BS activity effects us what so ever.

I am feeling very Thor like today, so I identiy as Thor for today, a female version of Thor which I assumed Natalie Portman was eventually going to play when Thor himself became The All Father, but, I digress, I identify as Thor today, so You Rik may address me as Thor, Goddess of thunder and lightning, long title I know, so, maybe: Tory? :lol:

Hannah
PinkVendeta
legend of the South Seas

Postby Rikwar » Thu, 19Sep26 13:38

LRM wrote:

Other Possible Scenario:
Trump breaks the law by Ukraine connection
Gets impeached Remains in office thanks to Mitch
Warren becomes Dem nominee Beats Trump like a drum
Trump leaves in disgrace over his actions to beat the wrong candidate
And meanwhile that he doesnt shift is nuclear shit towards Iran out of frustration 'hopefully someone changed the nuke code' ;)

That's odd felt a rush of hot air above gotta check that blower :lol:
Rikwar
Great Master of corals

Postby PinkVendeta » Thu, 19Sep26 17:04

Rikwar wrote:That's odd felt a rush of hot air above gotta check that blower :lol:

I have been watching and listening exactly to what the Dems are whining about ref: Impeachment on Trump as it all unfolds online.

It is very interesting now I know why Trump has been putting pressure on the Leaders in power in the Ukraine.

Turns out during Obama being in power with Joe Biden as VP, the government in the Ukraine had launched a major investigation into Joe Bidens son Hunter and his actions within the Ukraine, and a massive file had been prepared by the chief prosecutor in the Ukraine against Bidens son.

Joe Biden put major pressure onto the leaders in the Ukraine to cease the investigation into his son and to fire the chief prosecutor instantly or he would withhold the promised aid and promised 1 billion $ and help from the USA to the Ukraine to save them from Russia.

The chief prosecutor was fired and the investigation into Hurter Biden dropped.

Dems are now screaming impeachment on Trump, to stop him uncovering the full truth about Bidens son and the Ukraine file, which is why trump has been putting pressure on the Ukraines leaders all along, to get to the truth.

This has already damaged Joe Bidens hopes for 2020 as he is now falling behind and people are up in verbal arms about Biden now.

Trump in fact has done nothing wrong, he has not held back promised aid, promised money, promised arms to the Ukraine to protect them against Russia, he has in fact put everything in place in the Ukraine to protect them from Russia and continues to do so.

Wow :D, there will clearly be no impeachment, sorry Rik :D

Source: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KCF9My1vBP4

Source: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xBPtKSMJ_rc

As for Lizzy "I`m a native american indian Pocahauntas" Warren :D omg that, is just so funny, she will never beat Trump in 2020.

Source: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VL-mbWOYPyE

Clearly this is gonna be a bad snowflake day Rik for all snowflakes :( :lol:

Hannah
PinkVendeta
legend of the South Seas

Postby Rikwar » Fri, 19Sep27 12:27

PinkVendeta wrote:
Rikwar wrote:That's odd felt a rush of hot air above gotta check that blower :lol:

I have been watching and listening exactly to what the Dems are whining about ref: Impeachment on Trump as it all unfolds online.

It is very interesting now I know why Trump has been putting pressure on the Leaders in power in the Ukraine.

Turns out during Obama being in power with Joe Biden as VP, the government in the Ukraine had launched a major investigation into Joe Bidens son Hunter and his actions within the Ukraine, and a massive file had been prepared by the chief prosecutor in the Ukraine against Bidens son.

Joe Biden put major pressure onto the leaders in the Ukraine to cease the investigation into his son and to fire the chief prosecutor instantly or he would withhold the promised aid and promised 1 billion $ and help from the USA to the Ukraine to save them from Russia.

Dems are now screaming impeachment on Trump, to stop him uncovering the full truth about Bidens son and the Ukraine file, which is why trump has been putting pressure on the Ukraines leaders all along, to get to the truth.

This has already damaged Joe Bidens hopes for 2020 as he is now falling behind and people are up in verbal arms about Biden now.

Trump in fact has done nothing wrong, he has not held back promised aid, promised money, promised arms to the Ukraine to protect them against Russia, he has in fact put everything in place in the Ukraine to protect them from Russia and continues to do so.

As for Lizzy "I`m a native american indian Pocahauntas" Warren :D omg that, is just so funny, she will never beat Trump in 2020.

Your like tRump blah blah blah and full of it Pink one dont expect anymore replys from me Life's to short trying to make sense with a MAGAt, [img]images/icones/icon17.gif[/img] adios
Rikwar
Great Master of corals

Postby Rikwar » Fri, 19Sep27 12:29

Image :lol: :lol:
Rikwar
Great Master of corals

Postby PinkVendeta » Fri, 19Sep27 14:31

Rikwar wrote:
PinkVendeta wrote:

Your like tRump blah blah blah and full of it Pink one dont expect anymore replys from me Life's to short trying to make sense with a MAGAt, [img]images/icones/icon17.gif[/img] adios

:lol: :lol: :lol: when faced with the undeniable truth, snowflakes always revert to a few things: call someone Racist, to try and shut them up, call someone a Nazi, to try and shut them up, shout people down, to try and shut them up, revert to insults, to try and shut them up, post up stupid MeMe`s endlessly, whine, moan, bitch, cry, find a safespace and recite life snowflake poetry in it, and last but by no means least, say he will push the button and cause a 3rd world war :lol:

Biden won`t win in 2020 when full truth comes out about his son, Warren won`t win in 2020 either for clear reassons of her being an imbecile :lol:

Anyone else want a shot at the title? :na: :D ;) :lol: :roi:

Hannah
PinkVendeta
legend of the South Seas

Postby Greebo » Fri, 19Sep27 14:58

Being an imbecile is no barrier to becoming President, unfortunately -- hence Donald "Tweet your random wrong thinking" Trump! The man's a clear and present danger to what remaining sanity there is in the world.

Want more proof? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Elhyo-_fR0E (Yes, that is the man himself -- not an incoherent, loony body double!)
“Anyone who believes what a cat tells him deserves all he gets.”
― Neil Gaiman
Greebo
Great Master of corals

PreviousNext

Return to The beach