Sharks Type Of Games

A quiet place at the lagoon side for speaking about all and nothing (the financial crisis, sex, your country, sex, hobbies, or...sex)

Sharks Type Of Games

Postby PinkVendetta » Tue, 14Oct07 19:11

Last edited by PinkVendetta on Wed, 14Nov26 12:31, edited 1 time in total.
PinkVendetta
star of the reef

sex: Female

Re: Sharks Type Of Games

Postby fleet » Tue, 14Oct07 22:00

PinkVendetta,
If you say where you've searched, someone might point out a place you haven't checked. ;)
Check out my latest adult visual novel "After She Left"
at http://the-new-lagoon.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=4363
I moderate at http://undertow.club
fleet
Great Master of corals

sex: Masculine

Postby Squeeky » Wed, 14Oct08 03:13

PinkVendetta,
what is it that you find that marks Shark's Games differently from, for the sake of discussion - LOP (Leonizer) and Pusooy?
Certainly they (SGs) are very different to the HTML genre of tlaero and phreaky.

What are the distinguishing features?
An answer might provide us with conceptual ideas for future developments.
Squeaky is clean, I'm just a tad messy!
Squeeky
Spirit of the oceans

Postby TeineWolf » Wed, 14Oct08 05:13

PinkVendetta wrote:Hi All,

Well it is not a hidden fact that I love all of Sharks games, from story line to animation and how they look and the beauty of the girls in them, guys are not bad either.

I have played them all now a few times and have searched online for the same type of games as Shark and his team make but have found none that were even close, are there no other sites out there making then same type of animated games as the games that Shark and his team make?

Thanks in advance.

Hannah
Do you mean, a full 3-D rendered environment, with 3-D rendered characters?

Have you seen any of pusooy's work? It's the same basic environment, which is different from the traditional HTML/Flash games. It's also a different style of story telling.
TeineWolf
lagoon predator

Postby PinkVendetta » Wed, 14Oct08 08:31

Last edited by PinkVendetta on Wed, 14Nov26 12:30, edited 1 time in total.
PinkVendetta
star of the reef

Postby Squeeky » Wed, 14Oct08 09:14

PinkVendetta wrote:Well shark + Team their games are a stand alone it seems, fully animated, interactive, girls and women look real, speak real, act real, game play is fluid and runs smoothly with a good story line and no bugs that I can see having played them all each one a few times now, (being caught and game ending is a head wrecker lol or Ahorora having such high moral values and game ending is a head wrecker as well lol)
I guess I am just picky and I like what I like fully animated with full interactivity that both come from Shark and Teams games, so basing all my searches to date online on the exact same type of game top to bottom like Shark creates, I have found none.

Oh dear (no, not you), oh dear!
That is quite flattering.
You, as an English speaking person, will obviously have noticed how the Anglicised text has changed since Shark's beginnings. In his very early days Shark offered his own Anglicised text. When he began to venture into building games as stories, the kind that he builds now, he looked towards building a team of persons who could translate his intended "voice" to other languages, some as translators. I'll not go further behind the scenes but we do our best to deliver what you are appreciating (and our darling Raelee delivered the delightful 'Ahoroa' to us. Raelee actually gave us elements of her own inherited culture within those two stories, one that for family reasons she never experienced until later life).
Squeaky is clean, I'm just a tad messy!
Squeeky
Spirit of the oceans

Postby PinkVendetta » Wed, 14Oct08 12:19

PinkVendetta
star of the reef

Postby LRM » Fri, 14Oct10 00:10

PinkVendetta wrote:Thanks for the reply and the the information regarding Ahoroa, I had a weird feeling she was based on a real life person, but I do love the games above all others and have not found anyone else online doing the same type of games top to bottom, and believe me I have searched lol.

I hope Raelee is not offended by my thoughts and proposal in the thread below I tried only to look at it from a girls perspective and what well both girls and guys would have liked, if I happened to offend Raelee by my suggestion below I am sorry :( .

Hannah

http://the-new-lagoon.com/viewtopic.php?f=5&t=2660

I don't think anyone here feels hurt by others opinions or ideas, and certainly not Raelee.
At one time she was nearly as active as you are.
But sometimes life dictates changes. She was by the far, the most vocal female I've ever met, about the female take on things. I greedily hoard all knowledge of that possible.
Lou
Got Wood?
LRM

Postby PinkVendetta » Fri, 14Oct10 09:01

PinkVendetta
star of the reef

Postby fleet » Sat, 14Oct11 23:09

There are links to lots of adult games at http://www.pwpwpoker.com/
Check out my latest adult visual novel "After She Left"
at http://the-new-lagoon.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=4363
I moderate at http://undertow.club
fleet
Great Master of corals

Postby ZaphodB » Sun, 14Oct12 05:54

PinkVendetta wrote:Has anyone at all found any games of the same type that Shark and his Team make, elsewhere online?, as I am still searching coming up with zero results, if anyone finds any please post up the link if allowed by Mods.

Occasionally I see a few games here and there but if there were any competitors to shark, pusooy and Leo then I would be playing them or at least trying to write for them. Yes there are other games but all these 3 provide most or all of:

1. beautiful graphics
2. superb and realistic sex animation (this is what really sets these 3 studios apart)
3. good and horny stories
4. memorable characters
5. replayability
6. complex games
7. variations in sex

I wish there were more but there are still plenty of good RAGS, TADS etc games. If I ever win the lottery I'd set up a studio to try to emulate these geniuses because they've worked really hard to create their games. If you do find any PinkV please let me know.
ZaphodB
lagoon predator

Postby PinkVendetta » Sun, 14Oct12 10:15

PinkVendetta
star of the reef

Postby PinkVendetta » Sun, 14Oct12 10:17

PinkVendetta
star of the reef

Postby PinkVendetta » Wed, 14Oct15 13:42

PinkVendetta
star of the reef

Postby LRM » Wed, 14Oct15 20:02

Shark is probably the only one that can answer your question.
When an idea or suggestion piques his interest, he comes to us with a pretty well laid out plan in his mind. We help fill in areas he thinks thin, and sometimes suggest he expand a few scenes. I raise hell if too difficult or I think interaction to far from his last release, but it's pretty much his creation. JIMMY-JOHN is far easier. We just suggest alternate texts to what we're given.
Got Wood?
LRM

Next

Return to The beach