MOST/LEAST

A quiet place at the lagoon side for speaking about all and nothing (the financial crisis, sex, your country, sex, hobbies, or...sex)

MOST/LEAST

Postby ExtraStiffy » Sat, 13Nov16 01:08

Most fulfilling or least fulfilling... Most disappointing or least... I'm curious what the Lagoon thinks about all of the various and sundry games out there, and which games you all think rank highest or lowest.

Which has THE MOST replay value? Which has the least? Which one was hyped the most and was ultimately the biggest let-down?

I'm just curious....

[EDIT]... Okay. Let me rephrase... if you had to tell your friend to play any three games, without knowing his/her fetishes, what games would you tell him/her to play?
Last edited by ExtraStiffy on Tue, 13Nov19 01:50, edited 1 time in total.
Don't sweat the petty things. And while you're at it... don't pet the sweaty things.
ExtraStiffy
great white shark

sex: Masculine

Re: MOST/LEAST

Postby Squeeky » Sat, 13Nov16 01:34

At first read that seems to be a reasonable ask but then I start to realise the complications, the factors which I'd assume that you hadn't even contemplated.

For starters we have a wide range of genres of which some can only be played via certain OS systems, or using a specific game engine. Then too we have the commercial v amateur (it's hard to use the term profession as many amateurs are using commercial means to maintain their continued exposure).

Obviously we are going to have those who have a fetish for games which have certain cultural foundations (hentai) or those who are disillusioned by a developer.

I'm sure there will be a huge range of commentary but what does it mean overall? At least there won't be any need for anyone to finding qualities to have an "Awards Night - Best/Lousiest in Category" :lol: :lol:
Squeaky is clean, I'm just a tad messy!
Squeeky
Spirit of the oceans

Postby Super » Tue, 13Nov19 01:52

Assuming you mean sexy games? Well, I'd say both Meeting Keeley and Getting to Know Christine for sure. Otherwise... Not too sure of the third game.
Super
legend of the South Seas

Postby ExtraStiffy » Tue, 13Nov19 07:19

Me personally, I'd have to add in the XMOON/XstoryPlayer game.
Yes, I know the game controls are weird, messed up and wonky. And, yes, I know the AI is silly and simplistic. But the graphics are superb, and for a group just starting out, you've got to admit that their first, initial product really IS pretty darn good.
Don't sweat the petty things. And while you're at it... don't pet the sweaty things.
ExtraStiffy
great white shark

Return to The beach