First Times

A quiet place at the lagoon side for speaking about all and nothing (the financial crisis, sex, your country, sex, hobbies, or...sex)

Re: First Times

Postby LRM » Sat, 12Oct27 08:18

My Lady & I first conversed 26 Dec 1968. A guard at a Frische's Drive in Northwood Ohio, at my urging, made her park next to me. We chatted for a few minutes then moved across the street to shopping center that had a Christmas Tree decorated with huge 3 colored balls that changed color to the music played by a local radio station. We made out.
I went as her date to her Senior Prom.

We became very close very fast. I tried every chance I got to wear her down. I got sneaky and actually penetrated her once for a very short period. Thats when I learned no one else had been there. She got mad as hell but we got past it. We continued to play.

I was drafted 04 Jun 70 (enlisted one day earlier in USAF), she went away to OSU. I was sent to Tech School fairly close to Ohio and hitch hiked to Columbus to see her a few times. My older Sister lived very close to my Tech School and we met there quite a few times. She realized she was miserable, I was miserable, and we married 16 Jan 71 in Pemberville Ohio.
Our wedding night was the first time we had intercourse.
So for her, I was her first. I've never heard a complaint... But then I am the only measure she has.
God gave me the finest Christmas present I've ever received 1968.
We still cuddle and kiss. I still think she's the most beautiful woman I've ever met.
She's my Heaven on earth... I'm probably her hell!
Lou
Got Wood?
LRM

sex: Masculine

Postby danigonz » Sat, 12Oct27 11:39

tlaero wrote:That's really cool, rkshooter.

I wonder how many sexually active people there are in the world who have only ever had intercourse with one person. It feels like we're rare, but maybe not as much as you'd think.

Tlaero

Add me to that group, Tlaero. I won't explain it long, but I lost virginity very, very late, because I had to battle several issues regarding my shyness. Finally, I was 28 years old (yes, you've read right) when I met my first and only woman so far.

We remained together for 8 years... and we recently split this Summer. Now I'm in strange point of my live: we broke in good terms, so we see almost on a daily basis. A part of me wants to get adventurous and trying to find new mates and experieces, but on the other hand, I think I should wait and in a few months, tand rying to be with her again (she was the one who decided to split, so it'll take its time...)

Regarding my first time, was far better than expected. I had no experience, but she has a lot, so she gave me an intensive course of lovemaking in one session!
danigonz
lagoon predator

Postby Jezya » Tue, 12Nov13 19:13

Embarrassing enough my first time was with the end of a hairbrush if my memory serves me right, I was around 17-18. I got my first boyfriend right before turning 21, after being viewed as the stuck-up girl, because I wasn’t into going out and getting drunk in the weekends, as many of my friends and I was a bit reserved/shy at that time.
Met a really great guy who was a bit older 28 I believe, who broke down my barricades and got me out of my shell. With him being more experienced and me not being total virgin like, it was an amazing first time for me. It was at his place, dinner, candles and movie night. I was more than ready, though nervous but things just happened naturally – we really didn’t get to see many movies that evening though.
We were together for about 7 months and then went our separate ways.
Jezya
sirens hunter

sex: Female

Postby FOOLK1LLAH » Sat, 13Mar16 21:49

My first time was with my step sister's best friend. I had always thought she was attractive and I guess she felt the same way about me or maybe she was just bored. But anyway she was the flirtatious type and on my 18th birthday, she came up to me at school in the library and asked if I had gotten anything for my birthday yet. I told her no and that my family was probably just going to take me out to eat or something. So she acted as if that was the end of the conversation and she told me that I needed to pick up something from her house for my step sister and she couldn't lift it. I was curious as to what it was and told her that I would be right over to get it. So when I get to her house, she tells me it's upstairs in her room and then as soon as we get up there she says in a very cliche'd fashion "It's time for your birthday present" and she begins to remover her clothing. At first I can't help but chuckle because of how cliche'd that statement sounded but then after that and some time between the sheets it was over. She asked if I liked my present and with a huge grin I said yes. She then told me that I was not to tell my step-sister or anyone else because she didn't want to ruin her friendship with her. So I respected her wishes and we never spoke of it again, and now that I have long since graduated from high school, I would like to see if she would be interested in picking up where we left off.
Seven minutes. Seven minutes is all I can spare to play with you.
FOOLK1LLAH
great white shark

Previous

Return to The beach