America on the cusp?

A quiet place at the lagoon side for speaking about all and nothing (the financial crisis, sex, your country, sex, hobbies, or...sex)

Re: America on the cusp?

Postby PinkVendeta » Fri, 16Aug12 01:52

muttdoggy wrote:
PinkVendeta wrote:What Trump actually said was, his daughter Ivanka was very sexy and he would date her if he could, so sex is involved in dating, so yea, pretty cringe worthy.

He didn't say that once.. he's actually said that multiple times. One time he was asked what he would do if Ivanka posed for Playboy. His response is as follows...
“It would be really disappointing — not really — but it would depend on what’s inside the magazine. I don’t think Ivanka would do that, although she does have a very nice figure. I’ve said if Ivanka weren’t my daughter, perhaps I’d be dating her.”
Make of it what you will.

The mere fact that Trump could look at his own daughter and think, hmm sexy, hell yea I would tap that, is just really really sad.
I Am Not speaking From Experience - I Just Have A Vivid Imagination

Hannah
PinkVendeta
legend of the South Seas

sex: Female

Postby PinkVendeta » Fri, 16Aug19 22:58

Hillary may have parkinsons, this would explain her weird behavior and clearly, you do not want anyone in the white house in total control over the USA who may have parkinsons.

http://www.dangerandplay.com/2016/08/12/hillary-clinton-has-parkinsons-disease-physician-confirms/

http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2016-08-08/something-wrong-hillary-bizarre-behavior-seizure-allegations-raise-doubts-about-her-

Hannah
PinkVendeta
legend of the South Seas

Postby Greyelf » Sat, 16Aug20 01:56

PinkVendeta wrote:...you do not want anyone in the white house in total control over the USA who may have parkinsons.
Really?
Are you saying that people like Michael J. Fox, who has Parkinson's Disease, are not capable of appearing in public and speaking in a clear and concise manner about important topics, are not capable of making informed decisions on critical matters, and are not able to run a business?
Greyelf
star of the reef

sex: Masculine

Postby tlaero » Sat, 16Aug20 06:33

PinkVendeta wrote:clearly, you do not want anyone in the white house in total control over the USA who may have parkinsons.

This is far from clear to me, and I would very much like to understand what you think a person with Parkinson's is and is not capable of. I don't care one way or another about Hillary, but, unless I'm misunderstanding you, your post sounds pretty offensive to anyone who does have the disease...

Tlaero
tlaero
Lady Tlaero, games and coding expert

Postby muttdoggy » Sat, 16Aug20 07:53

The potential diagnosis by speculation of Parkinson's Disease that was originally started by statements from a pharmaceutical executive are misleading at best. It's the same as someone looking at artworks of Trump and saying he's got Small Cock Disease. We don't know about Trump's size and since the women he may or may not have been with aren't talking, we aren't likely to find the truth. :lol:
In reality, we can't verify with certainty that Hillary Clinton MAY have Parkinson's Disease because that's speculation. Now for everyone's sake, let's entertain the notion that she does have some form of Parkinson's. It's a neurological disease that primarily affects the motor pathways in the brain and causes the death of dopamine-producing brain cells. What that does it manifests in tremors, uncontrolled muscle spasms, and eventually swallowing problems. Many sufferers are frustrated and depressed at the loss of control but can cope with proper support. Eventually it MAY cause dementia in later stages but that's not often.
Now.. how does this affect presidential decisions?? NOT AT ALL. We have had 10 presidents suffer major strokes still in office. One example is Woodrow Wilson whose stroke completely incapacitated him. From September 1919 until the end of his term in March 1921, his capable staff and his wife were making all the decisions and the country sailed smoothly on. In fact, most Americans didn't know he was incapacitated during that time. Now consider Hilary's husband is Bill Clinton. He's a powerful figure who's no stranger to pushing his weight around and getting things done.
Edited.. And they say Bill Clinton as parkinson's.. or alzheimers'.. or dementia.. who am I supposed to believe? Armchair doctors??
muttdoggy
lagoon predator

Postby PinkVendeta » Sat, 16Aug20 11:56

Greyelf wrote:
PinkVendeta wrote:...you do not want anyone in the white house in total control over the USA who may have parkinsons.
Really?
Are you saying that people like Michael J. Fox, who has Parkinson's Disease, are not capable of appearing in public and speaking in a clear and concise manner about important topics, are not capable of making informed decisions on critical matters, and are not able to run a business?

I am not saying anything of the sort, You said that right there, it is clear she is in serious trouble health wise, the USA is not a business to be run in the terms of running a business :lol: if it was that simple, anyone with a base knowledge of economics could do it, it is clear now from her actions she is struggling to speak in a clear concise manner, camera flashes are not allowed in her press chats, yet at Trumps there are literally thousands of flashes going off while be spills off with his usual bull constantly.

Does the American public want someone with stage 1, stage 2 or stage 3 parkinsons with seizures, in the white house being forced to make clear concise informed decisions on critical matters with regard to the world, clearly not, because anyone with advanced stage parkinsons would not be able to make clear concise informed decisions on critical matters with regard to the world, I have seen parkinsons in full swing in my granny, it is a horrible disease, memory loss, seizures, body shaking, hands and feet shaking, moments of being far far away, totally out there, forgetting who those closest to You are and forgetting others in a general sense also, and forgetting key facts constantly.

It is one illness I would not wish on my worst enemy having seen it for a long long time in my granny and how it works and gets worse and worse and worse, never improving, even with heavy medications in place one with parkinsons could simply not do the role for 4 full years, without making endless mistakes and causing untold harm.

Then You now have her own secret service coming out to info wars with direct facts and the truth supporting this, cant go to mainstream media as they never report the truth on anything, but they do report those trying to get the truth out there, mainstream media full bore attack by them all on trump and none of them saying a bad word against Hillary, scales totally tipped, sad to see it not even, but what else was it going to be.

Despite leftist media outlets attempting to portray the entire issue as a baseless “conspiracy theory,” a Rasmussen poll released last week found that 59% of Americans would like to see the Clinton campaign release Hillary’s medical records, which they have refused to do when asked to from day one till now.

And before You try and pull down info wars, everyone called them crazy for years, then all of a sudden, their stories got confirmed more and more and more and now mainstream media knows if info wars release anything it has strong sources behind it, and they have begun to pay attention now to what is being released, because they know by now, they cannot be trusted to tell the actual truth ever, like in the video below.

http://www.infowars.com/secret-service-whistleblower-hillary-has-major-neurological-problems/

http://freedomoutpost.com/report-secret-service-insiders-confirm-hillary-suffers-from-parkinsons-experiences-seizures-from-camera-flashes/

Then those wanting to bury info wars will cite Alex Jones and the fact he believes in Aliens from other planets, who doesn't, unless You believe in the hundreds of millions of other planets out there in the millions of other galaxy's are all empty and we are alone :lol: .

I am not for Trump ever, nor am I for Hillary either.

Hannah
PinkVendeta
legend of the South Seas

Postby Greyelf » Sat, 16Aug20 13:18

PinkVendeta wrote:if it was that simple, anyone with a base knowledge of economics could do it

It is that simple. The American President does not need to have any real knowledge of economics, diplomacy, military strategy, or any of the other things that the job requires them to make decisions on. The job comes with access to a whole sets of advisers, experts, and committees on every subject the President will every need help with, there is also a little thing called Congress which shares the control of the country.

PinkVendeta wrote:Does the American public want someone with stage 1, stage 2 or stage 3 parkinsons with seizures...

That was an excellent example of shifting the deck chairs, you went from "may have Parkinsons" to potentially having seizures / memory loss / body shaking in less than a hundred words. As Tlaero pointed out there have already been a number of previous Presidents with different aliments (both mental and physical) who were able to be successful in one way or another in doing their job as President.

Mr Fox was diagnosed with Parkinson's disease in 1991 yet he was still able to make himself understood well enough that he had a measurable impact on the way people voted in an election in 2001.
Greyelf
star of the reef

Postby PinkVendeta » Sat, 16Aug20 17:50

tlaero wrote:
PinkVendeta wrote:clearly, you do not want anyone in the white house in total control over the USA who may have parkinsons.

This is far from clear to me, and I would very much like to understand what you think a person with Parkinson's is and is not capable of. I don't care one way or another about Hillary, but, unless I'm misunderstanding you, your post sounds pretty offensive to anyone who does have the disease...

Tlaero

Lol as always tlaero, try and poke a stick into a hornets nest and see if you can stir up something with a generalization for others with parkinsons, who were not mentioned in the article about Hillary and the many clear things she has going on for all to see to which the mainstream media choose to ignore as they do not want Trump in at any cost, better a badly sick Hillary who has all the clear signs of advanced parkinsons, course they didnt want Bernie in either no matter what :lol: .

Hannah
PinkVendeta
legend of the South Seas

Postby PinkVendeta » Sat, 16Aug20 18:00

Greyelf wrote:
PinkVendeta wrote:if it was that simple, anyone with a base knowledge of economics could do it

It is that simple. The American President does not need to have any real knowledge of economics, diplomacy, military strategy, or any of the other things that the job requires them to make decisions on. The job comes with access to a whole sets of advisers, experts, and committees on every subject the President will every need help with, there is also a little thing called Congress which shares the control of the country.

PinkVendeta wrote:Does the American public want someone with stage 1, stage 2 or stage 3 parkinsons with seizures...

That was an excellent example of shifting the deck chairs, you went from "may have Parkinsons" to potentially having seizures / memory loss / body shaking in less than a hundred words. As Tlaero pointed out there have already been a number of previous Presidents with different aliments (both mental and physical) who were able to be successful in one way or another in doing their job as President.

Mr Fox was diagnosed with Parkinson's disease in 1991 yet he was still able to make himself understood well enough that he had a measurable impact on the way people voted in an election in 2001.

Yea it is that simple, American Economics, this is why the USA is over 17 trillion in debt so far, because it is that easy with these so called whole sets of advisers, experts, and committees on every subject the President will ever need help with, there is also a little thing called Congress which shares the control of the country to run the USA into a debt that they do not have enough gold :lol: by a million years to back the paper money to get out of the debt.

No no Greyelf, I never went from could have to has, the headline in my post about this is from a well known site for truthful news online, my own clear observations of parkinsons and the signs of it, are clearly a different matter and I can speak from experience of it having watched what it did to my granny, and knowing the clear to see signs also, which Hillary is displaying them all constantly for all to see, the mainstream media choose to ignore it all at all cost because they want her in office at all cost no matter what or how ill she may be.

There is talk now that Ted Cruz may well step back up again as he at least is not ill like Hillary, not a complete tool like Trump, and not branded a liberal like Bernie, it may look like a 2 horse race but it may not be that simple now in reality.

Hannah
PinkVendeta
legend of the South Seas

Postby LRM » Sat, 16Aug20 18:13

PinkVendeta (edited) I am not for Trump ever, nor am I for Hillary either.

One of the above will be President! If you could cast a vote, the smart thing is to vote the one feel is best qualified and will do the best for the American people. If nothing else vote for the who you feel is the better of the two candidates.

Greyelf (edited) It is that simple. The American President does not need to have any real knowledge of economics, diplomacy, military strategy, or any of the other things that the job requires them to make decisions on. The job comes with access to a whole sets of advisers, experts, and committees on every subject the President will every need help with, there is also a little thing called Congress which shares the control of the country.

The President (Obama) is not the problem here! NO president can hire/fire members of Congress! Nor can you except for those members of Congress you vote to put/keep in office.
Congress passes/enacts all laws...
Congress writes/funds the budget...
Congress cannot/will not get off their ass, negotiate with one another, or agree on anything except their next pay raise...
The question I have for all Americans is, did you actually look at the voting record of your representatives before you blindly voted to put them back in office? That in my opinion is real problem in America today!!!
If you are not an American citizen... you do not have a dog in this fight!!!

W had a surplus when he took office... The United States was actually paying down the deficit. He cut taxes (Congress has a part in this too) and started the mess we are now in.
Raise the minimum wage! Give the majority of Americans some spending money and the economy will recover. Tax the 1%ers until they again make a contribution! Remove the tax breaks for the same 1% that make it cheaper for them to pay ridiculous fees to a tax lawyer to make sure they pay as little as possible! PS these ridiculous fees are tax deductible for them!
Why doesn't this happen? Because Congress are among the 1%!

Your parents work/worked their asses off. They finally retire, relax just a little and coast for a short period then one of them gets seriously ill... They have to sell their house and move into a tent to pay the damned medical bills, at a time they should really be enjoying life... We NEED socialized medical care!!! Without it there is no real retirement or security.
Lou
Got Wood?
LRM

Postby PinkVendeta » Sat, 16Aug20 19:05

LRM wrote:
PinkVendeta (edited) I am not for Trump ever, nor am I for Hillary either.

One of the above will be President! If you could cast a vote, the smart thing is to vote the one feel is best qualified and will do the best for the American people. If nothing else vote for the who you feel is the better of the two candidates.

Greyelf (edited) It is that simple. The American President does not need to have any real knowledge of economics, diplomacy, military strategy, or any of the other things that the job requires them to make decisions on. The job comes with access to a whole sets of advisers, experts, and committees on every subject the President will every need help with, there is also a little thing called Congress which shares the control of the country.

The President (Obama) is not the problem here! NO president can hire/fire members of Congress! Nor can you except for those members of Congress you vote to put/keep in office.
Congress passes/enacts all laws...
Congress writes/funds the budget...
Congress cannot/will not get off their ass, negotiate with one another, or agree on anything except their next pay raise...
The question I have for all Americans is, did you actually look at the voting record of your representatives before you blindly voted to put them back in office? That in my opinion is real problem in America today!!!
If you are not an American citizen... you do not have a dog in this fight!!!

W had a surplus when he took office... The United States was actually paying down the deficit. He cut taxes (Congress has a part in this too) and started the mess we are now in.
Raise the minimum wage! Give the majority of Americans some spending money and the economy will recover. Tax the 1%ers until they again make a contribution! Remove the tax breaks for the same 1% that make it cheaper for them to pay ridiculous fees to a tax lawyer to make sure they pay as little as possible! PS these ridiculous fees are tax deductible for them!
Why doesn't this happen? Because Congress are among the 1%!

Your parents work/worked their asses off. They finally retire, relax just a little and coast for a short period then one of them gets seriously ill... They have to sell their house and move into a tent to pay the damned medical bills, at a time they should really be enjoying life... We NEED socialized medical care!!! Without it there is no real retirement or security.
Lou

Great reply Lou,

If I had a vote it would never be for trump ever, for a host of reasons, so that would mean Hillary, but having seen the below video, she would not get my vote either, and that is putting her supposed parkinsons aside totally.

But I am sure many Americans would watch the almost 2 hours of the below video and then vote for her anyway :lol: , ignoring the fact that both her and Obama are trying to take away the right to bear arms in your country, all I can say is, good luck trying to do that without a civil war happening there.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?annotation_id=annotation_2961918261&feature=iv&src_vid=2Ojeiby_l7E&v=pNSj-jIXkwY

Hannah
PinkVendeta
legend of the South Seas

Postby LRM » Sat, 16Aug20 19:08

Please see this line "If you are not an American citizen... you do not have a dog in this fight!!!"

What animal was an AK-47, AR-15, etc. designed to hunt?
Do you honestly believe making any weapon/magazine illegal will prevent any criminal from using it? Murder is after all, already illegal!!!
Why does any hunter need a clip/magazine capable of holding more than 5 shots? I have an Ithaca 20 gauge, pump shotgun. It holds 5 in the magazine and one in the chamber. I had to put in a plug (reduced magazine to 2 shells) to legally hunt duck (Ohio, many years ago). Just speaking off the top of my head!
Got Wood?
LRM

Postby PinkVendeta » Sat, 16Aug20 19:45

LRM wrote:Please see this line "If you are not an American citizen... you do not have a dog in this fight!!!"

What animal was an AK-47, AR-15, etc. designed to hunt?
Do you honestly believe making any weapon/magazine illegal will prevent any criminal from using it? Murder is after all, already illegal!!!
Why does any hunter need a clip/magazine capable of holding more than 5 shots? I have an Ithaca 20 gauge, pump shotgun. It holds 5 in the magazine and one in the chamber. I had to put in a plug (reduced magazine to 2 shells) to legally hunt duck (Ohio, many years ago). Just speaking off the top of my head!

I saw the line: If you are not an American citizen... you do not have a dog in this fight, and I just ignored it, just like the America goes around the world ignoring countries rights, laws and even sending Hillary to Europe to try and tell us Shale Gas is not harmful :lol: , maybe when America buts out of everyone other country in the world then we all will do the same with regard to having our say in the affairs of America, I mean, the old saying applies here, sort out your own house before you run around the world telling others to sort their respective houses.

Your 2nd amendment says You have the right to bear arms, it doesn't say You have the right to bear certain types of arms to hunt animals with.
Same could be asked, what animal exactly is a drone designed to hunt?.

Hannah
PinkVendeta
legend of the South Seas

Postby LRM » Sat, 16Aug20 19:59

I doubt anyone that's read anything you've posted here, is unaware of your opinion regarding America's election.
You can, in my opinion (IMO), stop telling us what it is. It is after all pointless!
I am interested in others, not already spelled out, American and non-American opinions.
Any private drones flying over my 3 acres will meet the twenty gauge!
We are in agreement on fracking... IMO water supplies will be permanently fouled, we are also seeing earth tremors in areas that didn't before it was done. I think it short-sighted...

The Second Amendment does not guarantee what arms we can bear either... Your "if it isn't banned it's legal" view, mirrors the view of most lawyers (majority of Congress)...
What's 50,000 lawyers at the bottom of the sea? A good beginning!
Got Wood?
LRM

Postby PinkVendeta » Sat, 16Aug20 21:13

Deleted - well off topic. If we must, let's do it by PM. LRM

Hannah
PinkVendeta
legend of the South Seas

PreviousNext