My take on Tour De France

A quiet place at the lagoon side for speaking about all and nothing (the financial crisis, sex, your country, sex, hobbies, or...sex)

My take on Tour De France

Postby Norse Graphics » Wed, 12May30 04:08

This is my take on this thing called Tour de France...

(Flickr-link: http://www.flickr.com/photos/norse_graphics/7214060600/in/photostream)

Anyway, the one good thing is that they are in France, and not elsewhere. And they can stay a while, so I can relax at work (as I use the work-car and drives very much non-stop). I'm not very fond of them to say it mildly.
Norse Graphics
great white shark

sex: Masculine

Re: My take on Tour De France

Postby David » Fri, 12Jul20 20:05

Well, you've only got to put up with the Tour for two more days....

[img]images/icones/icon10.gif[/img]

Some great scenery to look at though.
David
star of the reef

Postby Norse Graphics » Sat, 12Jul21 03:25

David wrote:Well, you've only got to put up with the Tour for two more days....

Thanks. Luckily the pro's are following the traffic-rules, but the amateurs on the other hand..... Want to tear out my hair.
Norse Graphics
great white shark

Postby petuchi13 » Tue, 12Jul24 09:14

Norse Graphics wrote:
David wrote:Well, you've only got to put up with the Tour for two more days....

Thanks. Luckily the pro's are following the traffic-rules, but the amateurs on the other hand..... Want to tear out my hair.

I can sympathize. While I don't have to deal with anything on the scale of the Tour de France, there is an event in my home state called RAGBRAI, which is a bunch of amateur idiots doing an annual bike ride across the state (I live in the U.S. if you hadn't guessed). Every year for a week in July, they clog the highways and city streets, mass in the city parks at days end, get sloppy drunk, sometimes destroy property, and are generally rude and disorderly and make a terrible mess of the city or town they're stopped over in for the night. Although I really don't care much for my local town, it absolutely infuriates me that they have so little regard for other people.

There, I've said my piece and had my rant. Thank you all for being so courteous as to allow me that.
petuchi13
great white shark

Return to The beach