So no more virtual videos ?

A quiet place at the lagoon side for speaking about all and nothing (the financial crisis, sex, your country, sex, hobbies, or...sex)

So no more virtual videos ?

Postby gamebp » Tue, 12Apr17 04:50

You know, these games like nephael doll or virtua bar tender, where you have enter keywords to see something ?

:(
gamebp
star of the reef

sex: Masculine

Re: So no more virtual videos ?

Postby Squeeky » Tue, 12Apr17 04:56

gamebp wrote:You know, these games like nephael doll or virtua bar tender, where you have enter keywords to see something ?

:(

Pardon? I really don't understand this. Maybe you can elaborate a little?
Squeaky is clean, I'm just a tad messy!
Squeeky
Spirit of the oceans

Postby gamebp » Wed, 12Apr18 00:35

games where you have to enter commands to see videos.
Like this one:
viewtopic.php?f=3&t=2511
gamebp
star of the reef

Postby Graen » Wed, 12Apr18 00:40

I would assume people are still making them, just like they're still making silly strip-poker games...

I just haven't seen any that are well produced...
Image LoPteam.blogspot.com
Image graenwerks.blogspot.com
Graen
legend of the South Seas

Postby gamebp » Wed, 12Apr18 00:57

Graen wrote:I would assume people are still making them, just like they're still making silly strip-poker games...

Some websites have enough new visitors to keep them popular (check their rating at GoD).

I could also answer that at least a strip poker is a game and not a "quizz" that reuses some marketing techniques or a "select-the-good-part-of-my-body-to-make-me-horny" games, personnally i hate these games but people are doing them over and over and they even open paysites with them and i guess they make sales, so are they really silly because i don't like them ?

Graen wrote:I would assume people are still making them

They are pretty expensive in bandwidth and you need to hire a real model (so you need to win money to produce these games, while you can give something for free if you produce a quizz), that could be why they are less produced as in 2006-2007 (and i guess that i would see people posting about them, here)
gamebp
star of the reef

Postby Squeeky » Wed, 12Apr18 01:05

Sam produced a few of what I think you ask, look through this thread, viewtopic.php?f=3&t=143. There are some links to his site and there may well be a few other links there as well.
Squeaky is clean, I'm just a tad messy!
Squeeky
Spirit of the oceans

Postby Graen » Wed, 12Apr18 01:08

Oh, I agree, they can take time and resources to make, but I've never seen one that I thought was well produced, or innovative for the genre.

And I'm sure most people don't play those games for the game-play, but instead for the girl(s).
Image LoPteam.blogspot.com
Image graenwerks.blogspot.com
Graen
legend of the South Seas

Postby gamebp » Wed, 12Apr18 12:41

Graen wrote:And I'm sure most people don't play those games for the game-play, but instead for the girl(s).

Honnestly, since i create some strip poker too and since i create galleries in the same time, i can tell you the a single game get more traffic as gallery and you know, i'm a player too.
Now, if this is really what people want and if people find these strip poker so annoying, since i know where some pictures are coming from, i can easily create a tool that let people find the original promotional content (yes, it is promo content).

example:
Strip poker with alice:
http://www.gamesofdesire.com/gambling/s ... ith-alice/

Alice Saint|Fresh Graduate|http://gallery.virtuagirlhd.com/index01.php?dir=a1059&ids=32262
and the quality of the pictures is better !
gamebp
star of the reef

Postby gamebp » Thu, 12Apr19 05:53

mission complete:
http://pwpwpoker.com/virtuagirls/
give me your opinion.

I have probably all the girls that uses this guy that create this "texas hold poker" game, but i can't have all the galleries (only those available online at virtuagirl, not the zip file).
I bet that my page will be far less popular as his games.
He reuses the same thing over and over and it is boring from us because we are a part of a community, but according to his alexa rank (slightly above 300000), his website is pretty popular and that's why he continues to create the same games over and over... Of course, it is slightly boring for us, because we see all his games on the same website (i guess your are on GoD too)
gamebp
star of the reef

Return to The beach