The Dragons loins

A quiet place at the lagoon side for speaking about all and nothing (the financial crisis, sex, your country, sex, hobbies, or...sex)

Re: The Dragons loins

Postby dolerhyde7 » Tue, 12Jan24 13:34

The radio flashback is a great idea and on the subject of music in video games, just like the movies, a good soundtrack can be essential for mood and atmosphere. Any game that evokes feelings, for me, is a success and music is a perfect mechanism for this. As for the time period of Fairie Lights, I also like ' People are strange ' by The Doors, and if I could transport the setting to the early 80's, ' Hungry like the wolf ' by Duran duran. Not a big Duran fan, but that track is iconic and seems to fit.
[img]smile/pmusic2.gif[/img]
dolerhyde7
star of the reef

sex: Masculine

Postby Greebo » Tue, 12Jan24 14:53

Loup Garou wrote:How can an 18 year old, in... say... 1968, know a song that won't be released for another 23 years? (If it was released earlier, tell me, but this is the only date I can find for the release)

Ahem! 13 years Mr Picky! [img]images/icones/icon17.gif[/img] Mind you that's still half a generation too late I'll grant you, even if the "Yes" embryo did actually come into being in 1968! (spooky, eh? [img]smile/eek.gif[/img] )
Greebo
Great Master of corals

Postby Loup Garou » Wed, 12Jan25 03:25

Quick math will do that to you... 60's to 80's is 20 years... a number ending 8 v another ending in 1, well that is 3 more years so............

IT WAS LATE.. I WAS JUST TOSSING OUT NUMBERS... OK???????

8-)
Loup Garou
star of the reef

Postby Newdood » Wed, 12Jan25 03:57

I'm glad this is the lagoon, where we can laugh (or post emoticons 8-) or smilies :lol: ) about our own - and others' - gaffes and go on to enjoy the waters without hard feelings!

Nice swimmin' with you, Loup! :D
Newdood
star of the reef

Postby Loup Garou » Wed, 12Jan25 12:11

Always remember and never forget... I have a wicked sense of humor... so I, too, was laughing at my mathematical errors.

And I enjoy swimming with you as well. But... If I were you, I wouldn't go swimming in that swimsuit at this time. I put a little blood packet and a squib in the back pocket. The squib will pop when you get those trunks wet and that will burst the packet of blood... and you know how sharks react to blood in the water...

8-)
Loup Garou
star of the reef

Postby Greebo » Wed, 12Jan25 12:33

I thought the sharks around here tended to react more to other body fluids! [img]smile/!hinhin.gif[/img]
Greebo
Great Master of corals

Postby Loup Garou » Wed, 12Jan25 20:11

THAT body fluid belongs to the babes in the water.......
Loup Garou
star of the reef

Postby Newdood » Wed, 12Jan25 22:11

Loup Garou wrote:If I were you, I wouldn't go swimming in that swimsuit at this time. I put a little blood packet and a squib in the back pocket. The squib will pop when you get those trunks wet and that will burst the packet of blood... and you know how sharks react to blood in the water...

8-)

Uuhhh... not sure who's shorts you bombed, but I've been wearing a speedo! :na:
Newdood
star of the reef

Postby Greebo » Thu, 12Jan26 01:23

(...and I've been skinny dipping, but perhaps that's not something to dwell on!)
Greebo
Great Master of corals

Postby dolerhyde7 » Thu, 12Jan26 01:29

Skinny dipping, speedos, babes in the water and bodily fluids...I'm sure there's a game idea here... [img]smile/xidea.gif[/img]
dolerhyde7
star of the reef

One Hot Summer - Part 1

Postby dolerhyde7 » Mon, 12Feb13 20:37

This is Dolerhyde. The Dragon's loins awake once more with a saucy little game idea set in a small village. It is summertime, the early 80's.
Lily and Sophie are two 18 year old girls who have been inseperable since kindergarten. Lily is a force of nature, an impulsive and outgoing girl with a dominant personality and a penchant for getting into trouble. She has short-ish black hair, an impishly cute face and is a bit of a fashion victim. Sophie is a quiet and pleasant girl, but when with Lily she becomes her loyal follower and goes along with whatever her friend says. She is a tall, leggy blonde, classically pretty but easily manipulated. And if Lily is going to get into trouble, Sophie wont be far behind...

The game is told in narrative by Sophie as she records each days events in her diary in bed at night. I imagine the game to be cheeky and comedic, an explicit version of a ' Carry On ' film, mischievious and smutty. There are 5 set-piece scenarios tied together by Sophie's diary narrative.( The usual hotspots, timed events, etc. for the gameplay ). The story begins with Sophie laying on her bed in pink pyjamas, and as she writes in her diary the game begins.

The girls are in their local corner shop with Lily, typically acting on impulse, deciding to steal a bottle of wine. She quickly persuades Sophie to distract the shopkeeper, and the ever loyal Sophie complies. ( Gameplay ) She bends over in her short skirt, giving the guy a tantalising view of her panties and Lily grabs a bottle.
( Timed event ) If Lily isn't fast enough, the shopkeeper manages to tear his eyes away from Sophie long enough to catch her friend shoplifting and grabs them both. Police are called, parents informed and that's a very quick Game over. Otherwise, back at Sophie's, the girls tuck into an afternoon glass of wine. Lily congratulates her for the distraction but laments that it would have been even funnier if Sophie hadn't been wearing any panties when she bent over. One bottle of wine later, Lily and Sophie are playing truth or dare and Lily dares her to ride her bike once around the village panty-less. Sophie is impressionable, but this is just too much for her. Lily calls her a chicken. She steps out of her panties, laughing, and tells Sophie that they're going on a bike ride...

( Gameplay ) The girls ride around the village ( Lily wearing a mini-skirt with no panties ) giving passer-by's and the occasional car an eyeful. ( Timed event ) They pass the local bobby ( policeman) and Sophie quickly stops in front of him and starts a hurried conversation, shielding Lily as she flies by flashing her ass. If this segment is failed, the bobby catches Lily and she must resort to more radical action. There are two hotspots to find; one ends in a nice hand-job for the bobby and a let-off for Lily, the other sees her seduction attempt fail and her subsequent arrest and being taken home to a very angry father ( Game over ). Otherwise, the bike ride continues as two local lads on bikes spot Lily's bare ass and follow the girls to the woods. After the briefest of conversations, Sophie watches as her friend takes on both boys; on her back, one lad laps at her pussy while the other kneels at her head and gets a blow-job. As Lily fucks them both, Sophie resists the urge to rub herself through very wet panties.

( Gameplay )The next day the girls are sitting on a park bench talking excitedly about their escapades when Lily spots a good looking man sat nearby, reading a newspaper. She catches his eye and cheekily sticks out her tongue at him. As he watches her, she flashes her boobs at him and after some persuasion, Sophie does too. Here the girls must be careful, the groundskeeper is around. ( Timed event ) If he sees the girls with their tits out, he grabs them and takes them to his office. Everyone knows everyone in this small village and he threatens to tell their parents. Again, 2 hotspots spell success or failure. The right one sees Lily using her quick wits and hot body to change his mind. Persuading Sophie to follow her lead, Lily pulls aside her panties and shows Clive the groundskeeper her pussy. Embarrassed but excited, Sophie does the same. Clive jerks himself off, cumming on Sophies bare thighs. The wrong hotspot sees Clive unimpressed by Lily's manipulations. He calls the girls parents and this is the end of the game. Otherwise, the park encounter ends with Lily eventually picking up the guy with the paper. Taking him to a more secluded area of the park, she lets him fuck her doggy style as she leans against a tree. Sophie watches, and this time masturbates herself through her panties.

I think that's enough for now. Again, this one's a little long so I'll cut it short. I hope you enjoy it, and if you do or don't, I thank you for your time and attention. Part 2 will follow shortly; just how much trouble will Lily drag her friend into? Summer is about to get even hotter...
dolerhyde7
star of the reef

Postby Loup Garou » Tue, 12Feb14 02:32

Idea: Player becomes "Ghost writer" for the narrator. As her pen is placed on the page, the player is given 3 choices of script like:

A: I am not exactly sure how Lily talked me in to this, but...
B: We noticed a couple of boys at the beach, earlier. Well Lily noticed them...
C: Now, I am all for fun and games, but Lily's dare challenged my sensibility....

Which ever is chosen starts that sequence. And when the next entry to the diary comes up, the two which have yet to be done remain and a new line is added for another action. I know they are drinking wine at the beach before the scene with the boys. And that wine was stolen in the earlier scene, but you can have the openings of the scenes make vague references which would suggest that it is possible that any order is still correct. Fo example the wine thievery will vaguely refer to an earlier consumption of wine and that was obtained in less than legal ways, too. When drinking the wine at the beach, it can be said that when this bottle is done, we may need to come up with a new tactic to obtain another. You see what I am saying? This way the player not only controls the actions during the scenes, but also controls the order in which the scenes play out.
Loup Garou
star of the reef

Postby dolerhyde7 » Tue, 12Feb14 04:07

I like the idea of the ghost writer narrative and the player somehow directing the action, not so keen on the multiple choices option. There are a lot of games using that format and I don't think it suits this particular game scenario. Not saying it wouldn't work, but I just don't think it works so well here. I think it would over- complicate what is a very simple storyline. Thanks for the input, Loup, but hey...drinking wine at the beach? Is that one of your scenarios? [img]images/icones/icon15.gif[/img]
dolerhyde7
star of the reef

Postby Loup Garou » Tue, 12Feb14 10:15

Unless you can think of another way for the player to direct... like choosing which path the chars walk down (straight is to the store, right is to the beach, left is to the sauna -- but that is still, more or less, an abc), I don't see how the player can much control the way the story comes together. They control the chars in the situations, yes, but in choosing the situations....

I was using the writers choice mostly because you had the story being told by the shy one in her journal.

Of course, it doesn't have to be lineal at all. It can just be a group of stories, that, if told in order makes a little more sense, but each individual part is its own little story. Every individual part has a book mark in the journal -- kind of like a little black phone book. Each marker is a button to tell that story, and if you click the one on top first... then the second one down, and so on and so on, the story is told in order. But if you happen to have favorite parts of the story you can automatically access that by pressing the button leading to it. You would never have to play the whole game again if you wanted only specific points.
Loup Garou
star of the reef

Postby dolerhyde7 » Tue, 12Feb14 13:31

I just like your idea about using the diary interactively, the visual really appeals to me. But yes, other than the 'abc ' route, directing the story as it's currently structured wouldn't work. The stories are about Sophie slowly but surely following Lily's promiscuous path and wouldn't make sense played out of order. I like the bookmark idea too; maybe on completion of the initial story, 2 or 3 bookmarks appear on the 2nd playthrough.Each bookmark is a bonus chapter revealing another naughty adventure, and maybe a special bookmark you can access to play through the game again picking different sexy outfits for the girls to wear. To play through a completed game at any chapter is also a good idea. Thanks Loup!
[img]smile/twixy.gif[/img]
dolerhyde7
star of the reef

PreviousNext

Return to The beach