The Dragons loins

A quiet place at the lagoon side for speaking about all and nothing (the financial crisis, sex, your country, sex, hobbies, or...sex)

Re: The Dragons loins

Postby dolerhyde7 » Wed, 11Sep07 20:02

I don't think I'll use the fraternity angle, I've got too much going on as it is. I did want to use the library for a sequence but I recently discovered Pusooy games, and in one of them is a library scene. I want all the erotic scenarios as original as possible so that's out. You've given me some other ideas regarding the college lay-out and different activities that I can use, though.
Thanks again loup. [img]images/icones/icon7.gif[/img]
dolerhyde7
star of the reef

sex: Masculine

Postby Greebo » Wed, 11Sep07 20:10

I'm right with you there, dolerhyde7, being English myself. I've read plenty about what Americans supposedly get up to in High School and College, and I'm not sure how much is believable. There were seldom opportunities for "erotic encounters" in my college days, apart from the sort of thing you could organise just as well from your parental home, and I doubt if my son has found things much different in his time at University -- unless you count a year living in a residential "village" on Campus in a five bedroom house with two girls and two other lads!

There are stories allegedly revolving around US college life involving jocks, cheerleaders and nerds, Frats and Sororities, hazing, pledging, etc. I've read a few, (well, quite a lot actually), on Literotica.com and storiesonline.com but they are expressing a totally alien world as far as I'm concerned, and most of them are little more than erotic flights of fancy.
Last edited by Greebo on Wed, 11Sep07 20:19, edited 1 time in total.
Greebo
Great Master of corals

Postby LRM » Wed, 11Sep07 20:17

@ Greebo;
I married one of those college coeds... Smartest thing I ever did.
Except for "Spring Break" we are in agreement. It seems for some unexplained reason, sun, unchaperoned opportunities, and alcohol combine to allow all manner of debauchery. While the young women that do partake are very well publicized I suspect they are really a minority.
Lou
The myth/mystique of "Spring Break" may cause the behavior.
Got Wood?
LRM

Postby Greebo » Wed, 11Sep07 20:34

LRM wrote:@ Greebo;
I married one of those college coeds... Smartest thing I ever did.

The closest I got to that was partnering a female student on "The Great Gretna Mass Hitchhike" organised by the UK's Student Union. The object was to hitchhike from a certain point in London to Gretna Green -- the fastest couple to be "married" over the anvil at the Gretna Green blacksmith's.

We didn't win, and although she seemed to rather fancy me, nothing came of it.
Greebo
Great Master of corals

Postby dolerhyde7 » Wed, 11Sep07 20:47

Greebo wrote:I'm right with you there, dolerhyde7, being English myself. I've read plenty about what Americans supposedly get up to in High School and College, and I'm not sure how much is believable. There were seldom opportunities for "erotic encounters" in my college days, apart from the sort of thing you could organise just as well from your parental home, and I doubt if my son has found things much different in his time at University -- unless you count a year living in a residential "village" on Campus in a five bedroom house with two girls and two other lads!

There are stories allegedly revolving around US college life involving jocks, cheerleaders and nerds, Frats and Sororities, hazing, pledging, etc. I've read a few, (well, quite a lot actually), on Literotica.com and storiesonline.com but they are expressing a totally alien world as far as I'm concerned, and most of them are little more than erotic flights of fancy.

In total agreement with you there Greebo, the only time things got horny when I was at college was at the pub ( if you were around drunken girls ), and the occasional party if someone's parents were on holiday. No alcohol, no girls doing naughty things. Ah!, pleasant memories...
dolerhyde7
star of the reef

Postby Loup Garou » Wed, 11Sep07 21:41

Ok. A college story. Female dorm scenario. I was visiting a friend/lover (we went past the lover part a long time ago, so friend is the current term) in the big city university she was attending (I went to a small town school). It had been a while since we had made contact and, because she had not been told about the beard I was growing for a play, she walked right past me as I waited for her outside the girls dorm. After she was a few steps past me, I called to her and she was... shocked. She liked the beard (I have a very full beard... I have only shaved it off once since that play) and was very pleased that I had shown up. We went out on the town with her roommate and had some good discussions. She took me back to her dorm room and her roommate (who must have read the signs) excused herself to study with a friend. My friend and I proceeded to please each other in about as many ways as possible on the top bunk of the bunk beds they had (in dorms, conservation of space is a must, so bunk beds are often used). We must have lost track of time and her roommate returned, but not without knocking first. We dressed as quickly as possible, but I am quite sure that the roommate was well aware of the moisture in my beard and the mildly pungent odor that wafted from those facial hairs (Ok, I am a big fan of cunnilingus).
Now... was that organized? Not in the least. My friend has asked me to visit her when I could, and I did drop by, but, were it not for her roommate graciously taking leave, none of the bunk bed action would have taken place. Call it.. a whim.
Loup Garou
star of the reef

Postby dolerhyde7 » Wed, 11Sep07 22:37

You ever been with a girl and her friend when the friend wouldn't take the hint and leave? Frustration isn't the word... [img]smile/mad.gif[/img]
dolerhyde7
star of the reef

Postby Loup Garou » Wed, 11Sep07 23:24

Every one in the universe has had a third wheel.... it is part of life.
Loup Garou
star of the reef

The Hotel New Hornia Chapter 2

Postby dolerhyde7 » Fri, 11Sep09 16:27

This is Dolerhyde. The Dragons' loins quiver with anticipation. The ideas must continue. So it is that we re-visit the horniest hotel around.

This scenario follows Michael the bellboy ( nicknamed " Saint Michael " because of his innocence ) and the Chef, Sebastien.
Yvette and Diane ( the waitress and the chambermaid ) have a bet going; who can seduce Michael first. The prize is the young mans' virginity, while the loser must have sex with the Chef as a forfeit ( the Chef is a creepy perv ).This is fine with Diane, who'll screw anybody, but Yvette loathes the Chef. Interwoven into this triangle of lust, Sebastien continues his relentless pursuit of Yvette during lunch and dinner service. This is mainly played for the comedy element.

As Michael ferries guests and their baggage to their rooms he is stalked by the two girls who are in full predatory mode. Seduction attempts take place in the break room, the gents' toilet, the laundry room and any unoccupied guest room. Catching Michael in one of these locations is no gaurantee of success; one wrong move i.e being overly forceful or sexual will spook him enough to flee! There are 4 possible outcomes here; Yvette or Diane seduce him ( horny sex scenes ), or they fail. Whomever blew the seduction is the loser and has to present herself to the Chef in his kitchens. This may be more interesting than Michaels' seduction as I envisage food items introduced into the sex scenes ( use your imagination!). If there is a bad ending to be had here, this is it. If Michaels purity remains intact then you have failed. Kind of a shame really because I like how his virginal character could interact with a hotel full of lust crazed people. Oh well...

There are, as always, numerous scenarios and dialogues left out. To detail everything planned in chapter 2 would take up too much time and space. Thank you for your kind attention. The loins rest...
dolerhyde7
star of the reef

Postby Loup Garou » Fri, 11Sep09 22:49

Another possibility for an ending... though this is stretching it a bit, but it could be fun. If the player makes a pre-ordained mistake during the game, Sebastien finds out about the bet. He decides he wants both women, and the only way for that to happen is for him to throw in a ringer (Beatrice, the manager of the hotel). He convinces her that Michael has shown interest in her and that she should take him. He then sets up a side bet with the other girls stating that if Michael loses his virginity to a third party, he gets both of the girls at once. The girls can work around this, but one small mistake....
Loup Garou
star of the reef

Postby dolerhyde7 » Fri, 11Sep09 23:43

Loup Garou wrote:Another possibility for an ending... though this is stretching it a bit, but it could be fun. If the player makes a pre-ordained mistake during the game, Sebastien finds out about the bet. He decides he wants both women, and the only way for that to happen is for him to throw in a ringer (Beatrice, the manager of the hotel). He convinces her that Michael has shown interest in her and that she should take him. He then sets up a side bet with the other girls stating that if Michael loses his virginity to a third party, he gets both of the girls at once. The girls can work around this, but one small mistake....

That could easily be worked in as an extra angle, extending gameplay and offering more scenarios. I have to admit, I like it. But what happened to the original manager Mr. Richmond? And where did Beatrice come from? Who IS Beatrice? The plot thickens...
dolerhyde7
star of the reef

Postby Loup Garou » Sat, 11Sep10 00:53

There was a manager? That never stuck in my mind. I just chose an arbitrary position.
Loup Garou
star of the reef

Postby Loup Garou » Sat, 11Sep10 20:13

Oh, btw, "who is Beatrice?" I put her in a managerial position because I saw her as a cougar (older woman on the hunt for younger men). While the others are in their 20's (or 30's+ for Chef), I see Beatrice as a 45 year old woman who has aged VERY gracefully. She has worked up through the ranks at the hotel, at one time or another working in the same positions as the other women in the story. She slept her way to the top, and now she is seeking the rewards (i.e. taking any man of a lower position in the hotel that she wants). For the last 3 months, she has been schtooping the matrede of the hotel restaurant (or the pool boy, or the vice manager, or... who ever you choose when you are writing the story). She and Chef had a relationship in the past, so he knows her desires. That is why, were he to find out about the girls bet, Beatrice is the first woman he would choose to spoil competition. And, were he to get her involved in the pursuit of the young man's virginity, the cougar would see Michael as a rabbit. She would begin to circle him, looking for the right moment to pounce. That gives the girls a little more time to succeed in their attempt to take him, but the moment one of them makes a mistake, the cougar would see the opening and go for the kill. The kill, in this case, would start off with her taking on a mother-like facade ("You poor boy. Are those nasty girls trying to force you into their clutches?"). And as she comforted him, she would pull him to her bosom. Then she would let him go and walk away (cats often let the mouse go to continue the game). As she walks away, the heel of her shoe would hit the floor wrong and she would stumble (on purpose). He, of course, would quickly catch her. She would thank him and ask him to help her back to her office ("My ankle... it is twisted... I can't put any weight on it"). In the office, she would ask him to go to the cupboard and get her a glass of scotch to help dull the pain ("Pour your self a glass while you are at it."). When he returns, her shoes are off ("Could I ask you to massage my poor ankle?") Even if he is totally without talent with his hands, she would compliment his massage... and ask him to massage her calves.... and so on and so on and so on, having him continue to consume alcohol the entire time to loosen his inhibitions.

But hey, that is just a thought. Well... I gotta go now. I need to... take a cold shower. 8-)
Loup Garou
star of the reef

Postby dolerhyde7 » Sat, 11Sep10 22:09

Slow, methodical seduction of an innocent is one of the most erotic fantasies there is. It never fails because there are so many variables you can factor in, and each can be individually tailored. Beatrice and the chef sound like they set 'em up and knock 'em down, a pair of sexual predators who've done this a few times. This is a game idea in itself! You could place this pair into a number of working environments and they'd be just as effective. Reminds me more than a little of Glenn Close and John Malkovitch in 'Dangerous Liaisons' ( 1988 movie ). As long as it's funny rather than nasty, I'd use this in a different game with a new cast of characters and a fresh storyline to play with. Nice! [img]smile/twixy.gif[/img]
dolerhyde7
star of the reef

Postby Loup Garou » Sat, 11Sep10 22:27

Oooooo Close and Malcovitch. Those two were a great pair. The characters they created would make a great male/female "Anything you can do I can do better" kind of a set up.
Loup Garou
star of the reef

PreviousNext

Return to The beach