The Dragons loins

A quiet place at the lagoon side for speaking about all and nothing (the financial crisis, sex, your country, sex, hobbies, or...sex)

Re: The Dragons loins

Postby Squeeky » Fri, 11Sep02 00:45

dolerhyde7 wrote:I only know of this lady through her posts. Is she SCARY?

Well? She is into "dungeons" :crazy: but I'm inclined to suggest not dragons!

Seriously, she provides cultural skills (art) for young in-mates within the US corrections system. She has her own gallery of imagery, some her work features in a few of Shark's more recent games.
Squeaky is clean, I'm just a tad messy!
Squeeky
Spirit of the oceans

sex: Masculine

Postby dolerhyde7 » Fri, 11Sep02 00:56

Consider me officially awe-struck!
But not scared...
dolerhyde7
star of the reef

Postby DiTo » Fri, 11Sep02 02:44

dolerhyde7 wrote:Consider me officially awe-struck!
But not scared...

No need to be scared Dolerhyde, as long as you go by the rules.
By the way, your name sounds familiair.
I think I had an inmate called Dolerhyde.
He wasn't scared of me, till I found out he murdered the ones I'm fond of.
Last thing I remember him saying was: "Can you please get me out of this pit Miss DiTo? Pretty please?"
The whiner.

@ Squeeks: What do you want furball? You called me, now I'm here. Someone's in need of some correctional structure?
DiTo
legend of the South Seas

sex: Female

Postby Graen » Fri, 11Sep02 03:19

DiTo wrote:Last thing I remember him saying was: "Can you please get me out of this pit Miss DiTo? Pretty please?"
The whiner.

@ Squeeks: What do you want furball? You called me, now I'm here. Someone's in need of some correctional structure?
Why is it, I believe that under the water in your avatar's picture she's holding a leather whip and some handcuffs? Can a person wear stilettos when they swim?
[img]smile/fouet.gif[/img]
Image LoPteam.blogspot.com
Image graenwerks.blogspot.com
Graen
legend of the South Seas

Postby dolerhyde7 » Fri, 11Sep02 03:41

I look forward to making your acquaintance Miss DiTo. [img]smile/xsgrin.gif[/img]
Last edited by dolerhyde7 on Mon, 11Sep05 15:00, edited 1 time in total.
dolerhyde7
star of the reef

Re: The Hotel New Hornia: Chapter 1

Postby dolerhyde7 » Fri, 11Sep02 05:17

This is Dolerhyde. When the Dragons' loins grow restless, sleep is impossible. They must be sated. Cue a day with the delicously deviant Mr. Richmond...

In chapter 1 of The Hotel New Hornia we follow the hotel manager on a typical day. I include 4 highlights, each one played in sequence and each one ending with a very naughty or totally disastrous outcome.

Scene 1: Mr. Richmond stands behind Marilyn the receptionist, fondling and groping her even as she's booking in the guests! From behind the large desk in the foyer, this concludes in a thigh shaking orgasm for Marilyn ( which she manages to succesfully disguise ) or an abrupt end to the game as the shocked guests see more than they're supposed to!

Scene 2: Now very horny, Mr Richmond decides to indulge his main hobby; using spy holes in adjoining rooms, he can watch attractive female guests undressing, bathing and if he's lucky they may do a lot more than that! Again, the objective is not to get caught.Even though he's in another room there are potential pit falls around him. While he watches and pleasures himself he may bump into a nearby table, knocking off a lamp. The sound of it smashing brings his victim to discover the spyhole as she investigates the noise. Game over; law suits are not good for business! What if he forgets to turn off his mobile 'phone as he ' indulges ' himself? Game over as again he is discovered. Dodging the hazards around him brings sweet relief and he can be on his rounds again.

Scene 3: Ever horny, the hotel manager decides to pursue Diane, the nymphomaniac chambermaid. Not a difficult task you may think. Unfortunately, he bumps into those annoying people called guests who keep irritating him by asking him questions about the beautiful hotel he runs.The nerve! If he fails to cut off the conversations quickly enough, he loses sight of Diane and loses his chance with her. A game ender? Perhaps, perhaps not...

Scene 4: Regardless of what happens ( or doesn't ) with Diane, Mr. Richmond must end his day on a happy note. Seducing one of his guests is his next objective, inviting an impressionable young lady to dinner in his private quarters. Step by step he must seduce her with skill and finesse until she succumbs to him ( or leaves his quarters in disgust ), in which case it's game over again.

Just another day at The Hotel New Hornia. What will tomorrow bring?

Thank you for your time, your attention is always appreciated.
dolerhyde7
star of the reef

Re: The secret dreams Of Jodie Mars

Postby dolerhyde7 » Mon, 11Sep05 16:48

This is Dolerhyde. Bubbling within the Dragons' loins is a new idea that must be released.

Jodie is a young lady in her last year of college, a seemingly normal girl with a normal life. But Jodie has started having very strange dreams, dreams that begin to creep into reality. When she sleeps, her dreams are an intense, erotic fantasy where she is free and liberated, a pure and sensual being. In real life she is just a regular girl, a little shyer than most perhaps. But the more intense her erotic dream world becomes, the more it effects her personality.

Jodie's best friend is Luke, and they've known each other since childhood. Their parents were neighbours. She has always loved him but never told him and now Luke has found himself a girlfriend. With her dreams beginning to affect her waking life, Jodie must take control before things get out of hand...

The object of the game is to get Luke to fall in love with Jodie ( the game is basically an erotic love story ) and to avoid getting kicked out of college. Gameplay is split into two parts; dream sequences and Jodie's real life on campus. The game runs from Monday to Sunday ( one week ). If at the end of the week Luke has not fallen on love with Jodie, 1 of many Bad endings.

The sequence of events runs like this:
Daytime, Jodie begins in her dorm room with room-mate Lisa. Then classes, after college events, and back to her room. Once asleep, the dream sequences begin.
This is a pretty detailed game, multi branching with a big script and lots of different endings. To go into specifics would take up too much space so here is just the basic idea. The inspiration behind this game was a dream. You can believe that or not...

Thank you for your time, it is always appreciated. The Dragons' loins always crave attention.
dolerhyde7
star of the reef

Postby Loup Garou » Tue, 11Sep06 09:18

I see one of the dreams as a Lara Croft/Indiana Jones kinda sequence. The protagonist is... Lara (or her own version of Lara), who has found an ancient all gold statuette (phallic in shape, of course) but as she is getting out of the cave, she and her assistant, Luke, are confronted by the evil anthropologist, the girlfriend. She is backed by hundreds of Amazonian warriors (mythical Amazonians, not tribes living on the Amazon), all looking at her poor assistant with lust in their hearts. The girlfriend takes Luke hostage and demands the statuette ("Give me the golden dick and I will let you two live."). Jodie KNOWS that if she hands it over, she will die and he will become their pet. The Amazons are closing in on her... closer... closer... they chant her name... Jodie.. Jodie!... JODIE!.... EEENNNN! EEENNNNN! EEENNNN!!!!! (she realizes that the sound is not the Amazonian warriors, but her alarm clock).
Loup Garou
star of the reef

Postby dolerhyde7 » Tue, 11Sep06 13:45

Thanks for your input Loup. The great thing about dream sequences ( be they in movies or games ) is that anything goes; there are no limitations. Where as all areas of Jodie Mars need to be tightly scripted, her dream sequences have thousands of options.I've been writing this game idea for about three weeks and the more I get into it the more I find to expand and explore. Jodies' dreams are quite problematic to write because I'm spoilt for choice!
dolerhyde7
star of the reef

Postby Loup Garou » Tue, 11Sep06 19:32

You could script more dreams than you think. With a number of possible actions in a given day, the dreams that come that night can be effected by the choices the player made in the day. The dreams can be anything from encouraging (I am going the right direction), to fractured (Alice in Wonderland... choice between cupcake and beverage "Eat me" "Drink me" but which should I choose?), to down right self-destructive (I am really going the WRONG way).
Just an idea. 8-)
Loup Garou
star of the reef

Postby dolerhyde7 » Tue, 11Sep06 19:50

I made the dream sequences quite linear and concentrated more on multiple paths involving her waking actions. Your idea is better. This needs a major re-working. I'll raise a fine single malt to you tonight loup, thank you! [img]smile/beer.gif[/img]
dolerhyde7
star of the reef

Postby dolerhyde7 » Tue, 11Sep06 21:22

Can anyone give me any ideas about college activities for girls in the U.S.A ? Sport activities, academic activities? What kind of after college events are there?
dolerhyde7
star of the reef

Postby Loup Garou » Wed, 11Sep07 05:02

When I was in college (OH.. so many years ago.... mid 80's), there were a LOT of things that any student, female or otherwise, could do at school.

Sports: Both inter-mural and inter-collegiate competitions were part of life. Those involved track and field, basketball, volley ball, swimming, baseball, softball, football, rugby, fencing (well... they fenced at my school... I lettered in it), and... just about anything else, depending on the school. And, of course, where there are sports, there are bands and cheerleaders.

Academics: Classes. Library. Debating societies. Teacher-student meetings (discussion of class performance, papers, tests). Tutors (one of my jobs as a student was a tutor in the English lab, helping students with problems writing papers for class).

Social: Greek fraternities and sororities (both academic and social... the social groups were far more popular), and not fraternal groups (Our school had a group called the Mutts who were an anti-fraternity fraternity). In the world of social fraternities and sororities, there is one time that most people fear -- hazing (the process of joining a frat/sor and all the shit a plebe has got to put up with to get in). There are 3 types of dorms at most universities -- male, female and co-ed (but co-ed was not really co-ed... males on one floor, females on another, ne'er the twain shall meet -- though it was fairly easy to get from floor to floor).

Places: Most schools have a student union (social gathering... with pool room, video games, big screen tv). Most have a theatre (as in stage, not big screen), a gym, an in-door olympic size swimming pool (with dressing rooms... lotta stories there), and... just about anything else. Many schools also have things like a student newspaper, radio station, tv station with student news...

The best way to think of a university is as a micro-city. They are kinda like Vatican City. How, you may ask. Vatican City is a city all by itself surrounded by a much larger city, Rome. The university is almost a city in its own right and, usually, surrounded by a regular city... like Harvard exists within Boston.

That is a lot of information and probably useless.... but... I am not really sure what you are after.
Loup Garou
star of the reef

Postby dolerhyde7 » Wed, 11Sep07 16:46

Thanks for the info Loup. I went to college here ( United Kingdom, also many moons ago! ), but my game idea ( Jodie Mars ) is set mainly in an American college.
We don't have fraternities and all I know about those is from t.v or movies. Basically I'm looking for college activities and events in which to initiate erotic scenarios.
I hadn't really considered the main characters' involvement in a fraternity. I'll look into it.
dolerhyde7
star of the reef

Postby Loup Garou » Wed, 11Sep07 19:11

If you wanna know more about fraternity life, watch Animal House (1978). It is a bizarre comedy (it's full title is National Lampoon's Animal House. National Lampoon, if you do not know of it, is a very amusing magazine -- mostly bawdy humor), but there are a few things in it that are informative. I remember a few scenes dealing with the hazing of some students that involved nudity and paddling (not in public, but..).
I only mentioned them because they are a part of college life, but not for everyone. I think they would make for interesting background. 8-) I only know what I know about fraternities from what I heard. I was never a member of any of those groups (though I did join Alpha Psi Omega, the national theatre fraternity... but they are not in to that kinda crap).
Erotic Scenarios: There are a world of places at a college that things can get naughty. The library -- relatively public but with some slightly private areas. The challenge is keeping it quiet. Dorms are useful, but girls dorms are harder to get in to (ah, the challenge), and roommates can enter without knocking if one is not careful (the old neck tie on the door knob tradition). In many buildings for music study, there are practice rooms that can have interesting effects on sound. The student union has gaming rooms which, at the right time, can be used for more intimate games. 8-) You can go anywhere... class rooms, campus grounds (late at night), the clinic (if you know the nurse in charge of it well enough), etc, etc, etc.
Loup Garou
star of the reef

PreviousNext

Return to The beach