The Dragons loins

A quiet place at the lagoon side for speaking about all and nothing (the financial crisis, sex, your country, sex, hobbies, or...sex)

Re: The Dragons loins

Postby dolerhyde7 » Tue, 11Aug30 01:51

Greebo wrote:
dolerhyde7 wrote:If only I didn't have the computer skills of a hamster!

I know a hamster with excellent computer skills! [img]images/icones/icon17.gif[/img] [img]kator/smiley92.gif[/img]

Please introduce us.
dolerhyde7
star of the reef

sex: Masculine

Postby Loup Garou » Tue, 11Aug30 03:09

I am surprised that you didn't know The Lady of the Tiger, by Frank Stockton. It is a wonderful short story with no true ending... it is up to the reader him or her self to make up how the story ends... which is why your piece reminded me of it. It seams that you were thinking of the end being the girl confronting her father, but what happens after that is up to the player. At least that is how I interpreted your game description.
And Lou... None of my stories had incestuous endings. If it was her real father, she killed him. If it was not her real father, relationship was possible, but only after all the information became available. And if he was not really a man and, therefore, REALLY not her father, the whole Electra thing was out the window.
Loup Garou
star of the reef

Postby dolerhyde7 » Tue, 11Aug30 03:39

Loup Garou wrote:I am surprised that you didn't know The Lady of the Tiger, by Frank Stockton. It is a wonderful short story with no true ending... it is up to the reader him or her self to make up how the story ends... which is why your piece reminded me of it. It seams that you were thinking of the end being the girl confronting her father, but what happens after that is up to the player. At least that is how I interpreted your game description.
And Lou... None of my stories had incestuous endings. If it was her real father, she killed him. If it was not her real father, relationship was possible, but only after all the information became available. And if he was not really a man and, therefore, REALLY not her father, the whole Electra thing was out the window.

Loup, read and re-read your ideas for " Mitsuko " and the detailing is impressive indeed. Your version says 'R.P.G' to me and not one you'd finish in a week either.
Do you know of any sex based R.P.G's that you could play for a month or two? How could you sustain a sexual atmosphere ( which to me is more important than the many sex scenes you must include ) over such a long period? Not easy, but not impossible.
R.P.G's are my favourite type of game because you can take your time and stop and start if you have a busy schedule. I'd LOVE to play an erotic game of this nature.
My original idea was for a game you could finish in half a day at most but with all those different endings I'd like to spin it out a bit. For me, an erotic game has to tease you badly enough that you can't NOT finish it; You HAVE to see the pay-off!
Whoops, better calm down a bit, I'm seeing this game evolving as I write this. Many thanks for your comments Loup, keep 'em coming.
Oh, my original idea for the final confrontation was basically multiple choice and involved no sex. Mitsuko either punishes ( but no death, the game has little or no violence), blackmails, disgraces, slaps or hugs her father ( leading to the reconciliation ending ), or even just walks away content to show him how far she has come despite his abandonment.
dolerhyde7
star of the reef

Postby Loup Garou » Tue, 11Aug30 04:31

I played RPG when RPG was an infant. I played DnD when it only had 3 alignments (lawful, neutral and chaotic). So I am kinda used to using a game to tell a story... and for that story to have many possible endings, depending on the players choices throughout the game. I think that this kind of story is very easy to adapt to erotic RPGs. Though the story endings are created by the author, it still gives the player a chance to see the different directions the story can take based on their choices.

One other note... on The Lady or the Tiger. In high school, we read the story and were given the task to write our own end to the story. Most people think of whether the princess loves him enough to tell him which door has the woman or is too jealous to let him live with another woman. Others think from his point of view. Can he trust her to tell him which door will keep him alive or will he assume she wants him dead and chooses opposite.. or will he trust her, not knowing that she is lying her pants off. The ending I created... saw it from both points of view. The princess points to the door with the woman behind it, knowing that he will, at least, survive, though she will lose him. The man knows he can trust her, but points to the other door. When the tiger comes out to kill him, he, in a herculean effort, kills the cat, making two statements at once. To the princess, I would die for you. And to her father, I love your daughter enough to kill this beast for her. You can tell I am a romantic at heart. 8-)
Loup Garou
star of the reef

Postby dolerhyde7 » Tue, 11Aug30 08:31

Hah! Used to spend weeks on D&D designing my dungeons for my friends to explore. Made damn sure I killed all their characters too, especially high level ones.

The Lady and the Tiger story; what if, on the day you're asked to write your ending, your girlfriend dumps you?
What if, just before you write it, you ask out the girl you've always wanted to and she says yes?
What if it's just another typical day? Are you happy, lonely, bored, indifferent?
Whatever mood you're in at the time surely dictates the ending you write.
And Loup, your ending reminds me of Captain Kirk and the Kobayashi Maru; It may be romantic, but it's still kind of cheating isn't it?
( I apologise about the Star Trek analogy, but that's what your ending really did remind me of .)
dolerhyde7
star of the reef

Postby Squeeky » Tue, 11Aug30 09:27

OK!
I started this and dismissed the thought:
We have a bit of bribery and pay-back!

Palace carpenters create a connecting door between the cells. "Warrior" is signaled to "tiger". Princess has a foot-pedal to release the interior door just as the "warrior" touches the outer door. He enters tiger cage and almost immediately there is a roar and scream. Oh! There is a weapon which "warrior" picks up, slays tiger, coats himself with blood and emerges a victor.

Princess has evidence removed! She has her lover and is done with the other "bitch"!

Yeah! I know! I step beyond the bounds of the original proposal, but ....
Squeaky is clean, I'm just a tad messy!
Squeeky
Spirit of the oceans

Postby Loup Garou » Tue, 11Aug30 09:54

Kobayashi Maru: The oddity... I never watched Star Trek in my childhood. I know the story now... but... there was no plagiarism in my story (Yeah.. I know.. the stories ain't THAT much alike... but still... it was not my inspiration. And don't apologize... it was a good guess.).

Squeek. Interesting interpretation of the ending. There is one little problem. He does not enter the door, but "unleashes" what ever is behind it. If it is the tiger, it charges into the arena for all to see as it attacks the man. It becomes a spectacle (like the stuff the Romans gave to the masses). It could still be done... have the tiger de-clawed and put squibs in between the tiger's toes so the squirting blood effect can be done. The guy still gets knocked out by the initial impact, the trainer quickly pulls the tiger off and the "bloody body" is shown to the masses then dragged away. Eventually, the man regains consciousness and feels something soft under his head. He looks up to see the princess's face and realizes that the pillow he is resting on is her legs.

As to the fate of the "Other 'bitch,'" the other woman is not... another princess that she hates... she doesn't even know who that woman is. The woman was chosen randomly from the common masses. Though.. the princess could have a bit of an evil nature, and she could make the woman "disappear." But, since she still gets her man, she wouldn't really need to waist the energy.

Your finish, but with a few minor modifications. 8-)

And no, you did not step out of the bounds of the original proposal. The original proposal was for each reader of the story to come up with his or her own ending... not necessarily write it down, but at least in his or her own mind.
Loup Garou
star of the reef

Postby dolerhyde7 » Tue, 11Aug30 10:29

You guys are sneaky...
dolerhyde7
star of the reef

Postby Squeeky » Tue, 11Aug30 12:23

dolerhyde7 wrote:You guys are sneaky...

Just look over your left shoulder .... NOO! .... not now!
There is a coral column .. what is lurking?
Squeaky is clean, I'm just a tad messy!
Squeeky
Spirit of the oceans

Postby Loup Garou » Tue, 11Aug30 17:46

DON'T DO IT, DOLERHYDE. Squeeky tried that on on me long time ago. When I looked back he was gone, so was my wallet, and the waitress stood there patiently waiting for me to pay for the drinks. I had to was glasses for 5 hours behind the bar before they let me go.
Loup Garou
star of the reef

Postby dolerhyde7 » Tue, 11Aug30 17:53

Not to worry Loup, squeeky can't sneak up on me...Hells teeth! what was that?!!! ... .....
dolerhyde7
star of the reef

Postby Loup Garou » Tue, 11Aug30 19:47

You know those motorcycle gang wallets... kinda big but chained to your belt. If Squeeky is going to be with in a 10 mile radios of you, I suggest you use it. He may try, but he ain't gonna get away with it. Unless you are asleep and he has bolt cutters... but that's a different story.
Loup Garou
star of the reef

Postby dolerhyde7 » Tue, 11Aug30 21:00

Loup Garou wrote:You know those motorcycle gang wallets... kinda big but chained to your belt. If Squeeky is going to be with in a 10 mile radios of you, I suggest you use it. He may try, but he ain't gonna get away with it. Unless you are asleep and he has bolt cutters... but that's a different story.

You sure you're not in on this with him, Loup? You guys are so sneaky... ... [img]smile/eek.gif[/img]
dolerhyde7
star of the reef

Postby Loup Garou » Tue, 11Aug30 22:19

I AM INSULTED. SQUEEKY AND I WERE NEVER... I repeat.. NEVER ARRESTED TOGETHER IN A SMALL TOWN IN GEORGIA AFTER BEING CAUGHT WITH 38 WALLETS AND 15 PURSES IN THE TRUNK OF THE CAR WE WERE USING... uh... were allegedly using.

Uh............

never mind.
Loup Garou
star of the reef

Postby dolerhyde7 » Tue, 11Aug30 22:36

Loup Garou wrote:I AM INSULTED. SQUEEKY AND I WERE NEVER... I repeat.. NEVER ARRESTED TOGETHER IN A SMALL TOWN IN GEORGIA AFTER BEING CAUGHT WITH 38 WALLETS AND 15 PURSES IN THE TRUNK OF THE CAR WE WERE USING... uh... were allegedly using.

Uh............

never mind.

On a seperate issue Loup, any chance of you expanding on your ideas for " Mitsuko?" I confess to being intrigued by some of the darker twists you wrote.
dolerhyde7
star of the reef

PreviousNext

Return to The beach