The Dragons loins

A quiet place at the lagoon side for speaking about all and nothing (the financial crisis, sex, your country, sex, hobbies, or...sex)

Re: The Dragons loins

Postby Loup Garou » Tue, 12Feb14 23:25

Brainstorming is a wonderful tool. 8-)
Loup Garou
star of the reef

sex: Masculine

Postby LRM » Tue, 12Feb14 23:28

Loup Garou wrote:Brainstorming is a wonderful tool. 8-)

Anyone else smell smoke ;) ?
Got Wood?
LRM

Re: One Hot Summer - Part 2

Postby dolerhyde7 » Mon, 12Feb20 16:55

This is Dolerhyde. Here is the concluding part of One hot summer. Lily is an irrepressible girl with a dominating will and Sophie is her best friend, easily manipulated and loyal to a fault. How far astray will Lily lead her friend? Is Sophie discovering her own sexuality or Lily's? The adventure continues!

The next night...( gameplay ) The girls are in Lily's bedroom listening to music and talking about Lily's favourite subject, boys. At some point, Sophie lets slip that she finds Lily's twin brother Andy quite attractive. Lily is instantly excited at the prospect of getting the two together, and despite Sophie's pleas, she goes to talk to Andy. Like Sophie, Andy is easily manipulated by his sister and agrees to go to the bedroom in 5 minutes and make a move on her. She rushes back to Sophie and initiates the 2nd part of her plan; she wants to watch! Sophie is horrified, but as usual, Lily persuades her to comply and hides in her wardrobe beside the bed.
Andy comes in to talk to Sophie, assuming Lily has gone out for a while. He sits on the bed beside her and after a brief conversation, asks her out. Red- faced and embarrassed, Sophie accepts and the two begin to make out. Andy is not inexperienced and acting under previous instructions from Lily, he begins to feel her up and undress her. Despite herself, Sophie is turned on and rubs his crotch. Soon the pair are half undressed and rolling around on the bed.

Then comes a knock at the door. ( Timed event ). Successfully finding the hotspot, a dishevelled Sophie gets to the door and opens it to find the twins' dad standing there; Andy dives under the bed. Dad wants to talk to Lily about some missing booze from his drinks cabinet, but Sophie explains that she's gone to the shops. Seeing her lack of clothing ( a bare breast pops out from a poorly buttoned blouse ), Sophie tells him she was just getting changed. Happier than he was, dad goes back downstairs. Soon after, Andy gets a hand-job and then manages to talk Sophie into giving him oral until he comes in her mouth. When he leaves, a flushed Lily bursts out of the wardrobe and congratulates her friend. If the timed event was unsuccessful, the dad walks in and catches his son and Sophie in a 'compromising' position. He kicks Andy out of the bedroom and takes Sophie downstairs. He explains to her that 'This sort of behaviour' is not acceptable in his house. Ashamed and tearful, Sophie breaks down and apologises, deeply upset. She begins to cry. Feeling sorry for her, dad holds her to comfort her. He develops a hard-on and tries to pull away, but Sophie holds him closer and soon feels his erection pressing against her. She kisses him. Dad gives in to lust and they have sex on the couch; unbeknownst to both of them, Lily has snuck out from her wardrobe and watches the whole thing from the doorway...

It's the last week of summer and the girls are having a sleepover. The girls are in Sophie's bedroom ( wearing nighties ) spying on the next door neighbours ( a young, good-looking couple ) who have a habit of fooling around without closing their curtains. Cue neighbours' sex scene ( oral, a couple of positions,etc. ) Lily stands behind Sophie. Both girls are extremely aroused as they watch the couple having sex doggy style, when the man turns and looks in their direction. ( Timed event ) If unsuccessful, the man catches them watching and closes the curtains. ( Bad end ) Lily is annoyed at missing out on her fun and soon goes home. Summer ends and Lily expands her circle of friends until eventually she becomes bored with Sophie and stops seeing her. Sophie reverts back to the quiet, shy girl that she was and finds herself a nice boyfriend and a job at the local shops. As for Lily, her story is far from over...
If the timed event is successful, the girls duck down beneath the windowsill; undetected, they watch the rest of the show, getting hornier and hornier. Still standing behind Sophie, Lily gently kisses Sophie's neck as she watches the neighbours have sex. Her hands go to Sophie's boobs and begin fondling and rubbing. ( Timed event )
Lily's hand move to her belly and rubs, then down to her pussy. If her hand is clicked on, Sophie stops it. However turned on she is, she doesn't want to have sex with another girl, even if it is Lily. This concludes with Lily storming out and the same bad ending as when they were caught watching. Otherwise, a click on Lily's lips forwards proceedings. As Lily rubs Sophie through her panties, Sophie turns her head and kisses her. They go to the bed and have sex ( Kissing, fondling, licking, 69 etc. ) The game ends as it started with Sophie in bed, writing in her diary. Beside her, with her head on her shoulder, Lily is sleeping. Sophie writes that her best friend is now her girlfriend. And she loves her...

The story had quite a few twists and turns that I wanted to introduce, but would have lengthened it too much. Lily and Sophie are too undeveloped here, but you get the general idea, I hope. In particular, Lily's character became quite complex in earlier drafts, but as it stands, this game idea is just a fun romp.The Dragon's loins are once again at peace. Thank you for your time and kind attention.
dolerhyde7
star of the reef

Postby Loup Garou » Mon, 12Feb20 20:29

Then comes a knock at the door. ( Timed event ). Successfully finding the hotspot, a dishevelled Sophie gets to the door and opens it to find the twins' dad standing there; Andy dives under the bed. Dad wants to talk to Lily about some missing booze from his drinks cabinet, but Sophie explains that she's gone to the shops. Seeing her lack of clothing ( a bare breast pops out from a poorly buttoned blouse ), Sophie tells him she was just getting changed. Happier than he was, dad goes back downstairs. Soon after, Andy gets a hand-job and then manages to talk Sophie into giving him oral until he comes in her mouth. When he leaves, a flushed Lily bursts out of the wardrobe and congratulates her friend. If the timed event was unsuccessful, the dad walks in and catches his son and Sophie in a 'compromising' position. He kicks Andy out of the bedroom and takes Sophie downstairs. He explains to her that 'This sort of behaviour' is not acceptable in his house. Ashamed and tearful, Sophie breaks down and apologises, deeply upset. She begins to cry. Feeling sorry for her, dad holds her to comfort her. He develops a hard-on and tries to pull away, but Sophie holds him closer and soon feels his erection pressing against her. She kisses him. Dad gives in to lust and they have sex on the couch; unbeknownst to both of them, Lily has snuck out from her wardrobe and watches the whole thing from the doorway...

Is the sexual encounter with the father the end? Or do both scenes allow the game to progress? In the end, it is working toward Sophie and Lily, so i would think that Lily watching Sophie have sex with EITHER member of her family would be hot (considering how sexually active she is). I am only bringing this up because in other situations in game, when a mistake is made, the game is over. For this, however, I think game progression is fine.
Loup Garou
star of the reef

Postby dolerhyde7 » Mon, 12Feb20 21:46

Regardless of which scenario Sophie ends up in, the game continues. I left a lot out, especially from the twin brother/father segment, so forgive me if it seems disjointed or rushed.
dolerhyde7
star of the reef

Postby Loup Garou » Tue, 12Feb21 02:54

dolerhyde7 wrote:Regardless of which scenario Sophie ends up in, the game continues. I left a lot out, especially from the twin brother/father segment, so forgive me if it seems disjointed or rushed.

Not disjointed.... I only mentioned it because I thought that it was interesting to make multiple paths to the same goal. Of course, there could even be a third path. Father catches the son and yells for him to get out because he is mistreating this poor girl. Son makes a stand, "I am not mistreating. We are just in a moment of passion." Father and son stand chest to chest, yelling. Eventually, Sophia moves herself between the two and tries to break the tension. Which she does because... as she was squeezing between the two men, her unbuttoned shirt slides off her body, and because she has brought up both hands to separate the men, the skirt she was holding in place with one of the hands falls to the floor. The two men are stunned by this beautiful mostly naked woman wedged in between them. I am sure that, by now you have figured where I am going with this... 8-) The sex is strong as she takes both men in stride. I think it would create a wonderful scene AFTER the sex. I see the closet door drifting open and Lily walking out with an astonished look on her face. She was trying to help Sophia release the inner, sexually active self, but she was amazed how this delicate little woman had just stopped a father/son fight and seduced both of them in one breath. She becomes so stimulated by Sophia, in the closing scene, she does not wait for the couple next door and starts trying to seduce her from the beginning, to the point that this time it is the neighbors who start watching. In the end, the entry into the journal is one of love and admiration... save this time it is Lily filling in the journal and Sophia who is asleep next to her in the bed.

This is the kind of ending that gets unlocked when the player completes all the other endings.

Ideas like this are born of brainstorming. Bouncing ideas off of each other makes for new and interesting story lines. 8-)
Loup Garou
star of the reef

Postby dolerhyde7 » Tue, 12Feb21 03:31

There could be many different paths to explore in this segment alone, and once again you've come up with a good one, Loup. I'd written three versions of the father/son scenario but had to be careful to avoid an incestuous angle. I did, however, want to include a scene in which Lily instructs her twin on how to seduce Sophie; in this version, Andy ( her twin ) is as devious as she is and the two plot Sophie's seducton together. This was meant to show how close yet twisted their relationship was and ended up with Andy having sex with Sophie while Lily watched, telling them which sex acts she wanted them to do next. It's a bit strong, but then so is father and son taking Sophie together! Hot though...
[img]smile/bloblaugh.gif[/img]
dolerhyde7
star of the reef

Postby Loup Garou » Tue, 12Feb21 05:18

Just interpretations of the word incest, I guess. Father and son are not having sex with each other, but they are having sex with the same woman. So I don't see incest. Now if Lily were to be so overwhelmed by what she was watching in the closet that she burst into the room and threw herself on top of the pile and joined in, THEN we would definitely be talking incest.
Loup Garou
star of the reef

Postby Squeeky » Tue, 12Feb21 07:59

Loup Garou wrote:Just interpretations of the word incest, I guess. Father and son are not having sex with each other, but they are having sex with the same woman. So I don't see incest. Now if Lily were to be so overwhelmed by what she was watching in the closet that she burst into the room and threw herself on top of the pile and joined in, THEN we would definitely be talking incest.

Maybe not:
"Lily and Sophie are two 18 year old girls who have been inseperable since kindergarten."

Instead Lily just might engage with the pleasures/pleasuring of her friend!
Squeaky is clean, I'm just a tad messy!
Squeeky
Spirit of the oceans

Postby Loup Garou » Tue, 12Feb21 09:56

Yes... if she concentrated on her friend... I was saying it would become incest if it were a free for all.. If Lily were to engage in sex with either of the men in the room at the time (her brother and her father). Basically we are talking semantics. But when you consider there are 4 people in the room (a consenting woman mingling with two lovers... who happen to be related to one another. The two men, father and son, are each concentrating his energy on the same lover, the consenting woman. The fourth person in the room is in the closet watching. She is the woman's roommate, the daughter of one of the men and the sister of the other), it is POSSIBLE for there to be a non-incestuous sexual experience to go on if the woman in the closet were to join in......... but the odds are ppppppppppppprrrrrrrrrrrrrreeeeeeeeeeettttttttttttyyyyyyy damn small for that. All three related lovers would be concentrating solely on the one non-related person in the room. I have run every possible scenario through my mind and I have yet to come up with something in which there isn't the slightest chance that someone will make physical contact with someone else that would not suggest some sort of incest involved.... or if they were in one of the southern states, an argument would be put forth that the two who made contact are now legally married (though some would not completely accept the argument if it were the father and son who made the contact).
Loup Garou
star of the reef

Re: Perversions At Pickering Manor

Postby dolerhyde7 » Fri, 12Mar02 23:28

This is Dolerhyde. The Dragon's loins smoulder again and must be attended to. This latest game idea was actually one of my very first, but at the time I thought it too similar to the Desire And Submission series and shelved it. However, having always found the Victorian era very erotic ( the fashions, the atmosphere of repressed sexuality ), here it is. So, on with the show!
England, 1860. Lord and lady Pickering reside in a sprawling mansion with their daughter Cecille and a full compliment of staff. Lord Henry Pickering is renowned for his love of perversion and debauchery, often hosting the most outrageous events at his mansion, ably assisted by his wife Lady Pickering. The game would be played in chapters. I imagine a leather bound book opening to begin each chapter and playing through consecutively to the final chapter. I'm not sure which gameplay mechanics I'd choose, so I'll just tell the story as I see it.

Chapter 1-The Maids First Day
A young girl named Grace has just been taken on at Pickering Manor and it's her first day of work. Grace is a pretty girl and not unintelligent. She is, however, very naive. But not for long. ( Gameplay ) She is shown around the manor by head butler Jeffers who at various points insists on checking her uniform. Obviously, this is just a ruse to get his hands on her. As he gets more intimate with his gropings, Grace ( who is naive, but not so stupid that she can't tell she's being abused ) has a choice; protest the gropings or silently endure them ( players choice ). If she protests, Jeffers becomes cold and continues showing her around until she is introduced to Lord and Lady Pickering and the rest of the staff. This makes an enemy of Jeffers and has serious repercussions in later chapters ( he will have his revenge!) If Grace says nothing, Jeffers continues his little game until he has her naked from the waist up and is fondling her bare breasts but stops at that, seemingly satisfied. He will now develop a soft spot for the girl and shield her from other 'incidents' in later chapters.

As she begins work in the kitchen, Grace is assisted by another servant, Frances. Frances ( 28 ) is a small woman, not very bright ( blonde ) but quite attractive and very mischievious. Also present is Mrs. Hopkins the cook, a thin, middle aged woman with sharp features. As they begin preparing food, Frances urges Grace to try a piece of pie. Here again, the player has two choices. Grace can politely decline or take a bite. If she declines, Frances mocks her and eats the pie herself. Whichever choice is made, at that moment Lady Pickering enters and is less than pleased. This is behaviour she won't tolerate and her punishment is extreme! She declares that as the offending maid is so hungry, she will give her something to eat. She seats herself at the kitchen table and hikes up her gown revealing herself to be naked bar a pair of silk stockings. The caught maid is instructed to kneel between her legs; the maid is then ordered to eat or face a flogging and dimissal from service. If this is Grace, she is so shocked that she has to be guided in her actions by lady Pickering, but she does as ordered. If Frances, she immediatley complies and quite professionally; she has obviously done this many times before!

The remaining maid and cook watch silently until lady pickering has an orgasm, Mrs Hopkins becoming noticably aroused. If Frances is also watching ( with a big grin! ), she too becomes aroused. If Grace is the onlooker, she watches in a state of amazement and wide-eyed shock. Lady pickering makes the offending maid dress her before leaving the kitchen ( all dialogue has been written but left out because it's excessive ). Here, if conditions are right, there is a bonus scene to be accessed.
If it was Frances who had to service madam, she is red-faced with desire. Before an astonished Grace, she quickly removes her underwear and lays on the floor. Mrs Hopkins instantly joins her and begins lapping at her pussy. The scene ends with a close up of Graces' face, shocked and blushing as Frances has her orgasm. Is shock the only thing she feels at the moment? Perhaps not...If Grace had to service Madam, the scene ends on the amused and aroused faces of Mrs. Hopkins and Frances.

Chapter 2-The Lord's Hunt
On the same day a few hours later, Lord Pickering is hosting a very special hunt for his friends. Atop horses and dressed in traditional hunting attire are ten riders including Lord Pickerings closest friends and allies, Lords Bryce and Hadleigh.( Gameplay ) Jeffers the butler blows a bugle and five young ladies are paraded from the mansion in nothing but underwear, giggling. ( These ladies are professionals, and not the cheap kind!) It is the annual ' cunny hunt'; the ladies get a ten minute head start to run into the forest and hide before the men set off in pursuit. If any lady is undiscovered at the end of the hunt, she gets a huge bonus. This is the tenth annual hunt and no lady has ever finished a hunt without being found. As usual, Lord Pickering has a bet with Hadleigh and Bryce as to who can find the prettiest girl first; once a lady is found, she must 'reward' the hunter with his choice of sexual favour. The bugle sounds again and the ladies run laughing into the forest.

Here the player takes control of Lord Pickering. As he tracks through the forest, some girls have already been caught. In the first scene, a hunter is recieving a b.job from a naked lady kneeling before him. In the second, a lady wearing just her stockings is servicing 2 hunters at the same time and in the 3rd, a lady is riding a hunter wearing his coat and hat. At each scene, Lord Pickering pauses for a moment to watch the action and the lady in question will beckon him to join in. Each lady is attractive but is not the pretty girl that the bet centres on. The player can choose to dismount and join in any of the 3 scenarios, but will then finish the hunt losing the bet. Lord Bryce and Hadleigh will later be found in a threesome with her. But if the Lord ignores all 3 distractions, he finds the girl first. The player then gets to choose how to recieve his 'reward'. When the hunt is over the participants return to the mansion. No girl has successfully hidden but all are paid for their efforts and leave. Lord Pickering has a drink with his friends and collects his winnings ( or not ). When they leave his wife approaches him, anxious to hear every detail. She is already very aroused...

That's the first 2 chapters with a lot of different options, plot lines and characterisation left out for the sake of time. There are 8 more, but I only plan to burden you all with a further 3; ch.3- The Spy, ch.4- Dispensing Discipline and ch.5- Masquerade. I thank you for your time and kind attention.
Last edited by dolerhyde7 on Mon, 12Mar05 20:56, edited 2 times in total.
dolerhyde7
star of the reef

Postby Loup Garou » Sat, 12Mar03 02:14

she will give her something to eat. She seats herself at the kitchen table and hikes up her gown revealing her underwear and silk stockings.

I just learned this, so I should share it with you. Women of the time did not... actually... wear underwear. The dresses and undergarments were so bulky and in the way that the time it would take to get to you underwear and take it off so you can go to the bathroom was such a problem that they wore none. To take a piss, they only needed to get their garments out of the way to sit on the toilet. Ok... The women my source was discussing were Southern Bells, but... the clothing of the time was pretty much the same in England as it was in US for upper class women.

Other than that, it sounds very well thought out.
Loup Garou
star of the reef

Postby dolerhyde7 » Sat, 12Mar03 02:34

Thanks Loup, I will check this out...According to my research, drawers, bloomers, pantaloons etc were commonly worn by ladies from the 1850's onwards in the victorian era.
dolerhyde7
star of the reef

Postby Greebo » Sat, 12Mar03 02:50

Heh! If this site is to be believed Loup Garou is right!

http://www.mum.org/underhis.htm "Later, with the French Revolution and afterwards, women started to wear long-legged underpants to shield themselves under diaphanous dresses, but it took decades for such pants-like underwear to gain wide acceptance among the upper classes and even longer among the common people. They continued to wear only the chemise under their clothing for most of the 19th century. Women who wore traditional regional costume in Germany (and I bet elsewhere) sometimes wore no underpants until the 1950s.

In 1757 a German doctor gave another reason why women shouldn't wear pants or closed underwear: her genitals needed air to allow moisture to evaporate, which could otherwise cause them to decay (German, "vermodern") and "stink." But he conceded that women could wear them in cold weather and to protect against insects." [img]images/icones/icon17.gif[/img]
Greebo
Great Master of corals

Postby dolerhyde7 » Sat, 12Mar03 03:52

http://www.fashion-era.com/drawers-pant ... ashion.htm
This is where I found some of my info.
dolerhyde7
star of the reef

PreviousNext

Return to The beach